How NASTY can EU be?..........

Guest pelmetman

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-12-06 10:21 AM

Its nothing to do with the Eu. Those countries are free to do exactly what the uk did or they can follow Eu advice and wait.

It remains to be seen if the uk jumped the gun or not.

So they are not fighting over the same jab that the UK will start rolling out in 2 days time? >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-12-06 10:28 AM

Its nothing to do with the Eu. Those countries are free to do exactly what the uk did or they can follow Eu advice and wait.

So they are not fighting over the same jab that the UK will start rolling out in 2 days time? >:-) .........

I dunno but its nothing to do with the EU as your thread title suggests.

Barryd999 - 2020-12-06 11:28 AM

You'll have to spell it out for Dave, Barry!

The EU does not do individual countries' health services. The states do that for themselves.

So what Dave is crowing about is individual sovereign countries squabbling over how much of what is divided among them, which they have to resolve among themselves. It is what would happen at every level if the EU were to collapse, which is what Dave hopes will follow Brexit. Going well so far, isn't it? Take back control rules, KO? :-D

Guest pelmetman

So why is the EU involved? ;-) ...........and why do they need to wait for the Euroupean Medicines Agency? >:-) ............

pelmetman - 2020-12-07 9:30 AM

So why is the EU involved? ;-) ...........and why do they need to wait for the Euroupean Medicines Agency? >:-) ............

Individual countries can do what they like. They are under no obligation to follow the EU's advice. They can jump the gun if they like, just like the uk did.

Do you ever wish you knew what you have voted for?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-12-07 11:35 AM

Individual countries can do what they like. They are under no obligation to follow the EU's advice. They can jump the gun if they like, just like the uk did.

Cobblers....... they have to wait for the EU EMA to pass the virus as being safe ;-) ..........

Fortunately we've "taken back control" and were able to approve it quicker B-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-12-08 9:05 AM

Cobblers....... they have to wait for the EU EMA to pass the virus as being safe ;-) ..........

Fortunately we've "taken back control" and were able to approve it quicker B-) .........

Nope, they dont. How do you think we were able to just go ahead? We are still under EU Rules. It was actually EU law that allowed us to jump the gun. Any country could have done the same. Stop reading the s**t sheets.

Barryd999 - 2020-12-08 9:55 AM

Nope, they dont. How do you think we were able to just go ahead? We are still under EU Rules. It was actually EU law that allowed us to jump the gun. Any country could have done the same. Stop reading the s**t sheets.

Correct......as usual the dimwit has swallowed another Brexit LIE. *-)

1938842726_DebunkingPinocchiosLies.thumb.JPG.535c9b47cddb46600bb064d8d8e8731b.JPG

To answer the question

How NASTY can EU be?..........

Well from what I have seen

,,,,not nasty enough to renege on deals they have signed up to like BoJo >:-)

Or nasty enough to tell lies about Britain like BoJo and his cabinet tell lies about the EU >:-)

Bulletguy - 2020-12-08 2:15 PM

It doesnt matter to the Brexiteers that its a lie. The are so demented now they believe their own lies even when proven otherwise. Apparently Richard Tice just tried to repeat the same lie on Radio 2, Jeremy Vine. I never heard it but he did apparently. Amazingly Vine pulled him up on it. That will be his contract down the toilet when Johnson finds out.

Barryd999 - 2020-12-08 4:33 PM

Apparently Richard Tice just tried to repeat the same lie on Radio 2, Jeremy Vine. I never heard it but he did apparently. Amazingly Vine pulled him up on it. That will be his contract down the toilet when Johnson finds out.

Yes he did

No 'Apparently' about it

scroll to around 39 minutes;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000q32y

Amazingly Vine pulled him up on it. That will be his contract down the toilet when Johnson finds out.

Oh I dunno

Vine could have pursued it

Tice claimed we could have been bullied by the EU if we had still been a member

I would have asked him if he would have been bullied? ... or BoJo? ... who then?

John52 - 2020-12-08 6:18 PM

Amazingly Vine pulled him up on it. That will be his contract down the toilet when Johnson finds out.

Oh I dunno

Vine could have pursued it

Tice claimed we could have been bullied by the EU if we had still been a member

I would have asked him if he would have been bullied? ... or BoJo? ... who then?

Yeah he just let it go didn't he? Cheers for the link. Thats the Beeb for you now though.

Guest pelmetman

1......Have COVID19 innoculations not started in the UK? ;-) .......

2.......Has the EMA approved their vacine? :D .......

3.......Have any EU countries started vaccinating yet? >:-) ........

The answers are.......

1........Yes.....

2.........Nope......

3.........Nope.....

Dimwitted Dope (lol) (lol) (lol)

pelmetman - 2020-12-08 9:05 AM.........................Cobblers....... they have to wait for the EU EMA to pass the virus as being safe ;-) ...............................................

I know I'm a bit late to this party, but I can't resist!

Dave, I think everyone knows the virus isn't safe, it is the vaccine that has to be tested for safety! Durrrrrrr! :-D

pelmetman - 2020-12-08 7:06 PM...................................

The answers are.......

1........Yes.....

2.........Nope......

3.........Nope.....

Pure chop logic! It goes like this. All post boxes are red, so all red objects are post boxes. :-D

1 Each country is entitled under EU law to approve vaccines for use within its own territory. What they can't do is sell the vaccine for use throughout the EU until the EMEA has approved them. That is what the UK has done.

2 No, so only those countries which have individually approved vaccines for use within their own territories can roll out vaccines to their populations.

3 Since no other countries have yet individually approved vaccines for use within their own territory, and since the EMEA has not yet completed its own safety checks, no other country presently has an approved vaccine to dispense, has it?

Unsurprising isn't it? But, it has nothing whatever to do with Brexit, only with an EU derogation that the UK was able to cite while still being subject to EU regulations applicable within the transition period. Simples! Goddit? :-D You're still unquestioningly sucking up the Brexit mob fairy tales.

Brian Kirby - 2020-12-09 12:15 PM

pelmetman - 2020-12-08 9:05 AM.........................Cobblers....... they have to wait for the EU EMA to pass the virus as being safe ;-) ...............................................

I know I'm a bit late to this party, but I can't resist!

Dave, I think everyone knows the virus isn't safe, it is the vaccine that has to be tested for safety! Durrrrrrr! :-D

Yes he gets that excited fiddling with himself he constantly gets mixed up! If you read back through this string you can see where he went wrong!

It doesnt matter to the Brexiteers that its a lie. The are so demented now they believe their own lies even when proven otherwise. Apparently Richard Tice just tried to repeat the same lie on Radio 2, Jeremy Vine. I never heard it but he did apparently. Amazingly Vine pulled him up on it. That will be his contract down the toilet when Johnson finds out.

Brian Kirby - 2020-12-09 12:35 PM

The answers are.......

1........Yes.....

2.........Nope......

3.........Nope.....

Pure chop logic! It goes like this. All post boxes are red, so all red objects are post boxes. :-D

1 Each country is entitled under EU law to approve vaccines for use within its own territory. What they can't do is sell the vaccine for use throughout the EU until the EMEA has approved them. That is what the UK has done.

2 No, so only those countries which have individually approved vaccines for use within their own territories can roll out vaccines to their populations.

3 Since no other countries have yet individually approved vaccines for use within their own territory, and since the EMEA has not yet completed its own safety checks, no other country presently has an approved vaccine to dispense, has it?

Unsurprising isn't it? But, it has nothing whatever to do with Brexit, only with an EU derogation that the UK was able to cite while still being subject to EU regulations applicable within the transition period. Simples! Goddit? :-D You're still unquestioningly sucking up the Brexit mob fairy tales.

Which he will continue to do as he's among the cults brainwashed braindead. As Barry said, they're so demented they believe their own lies and it's known fact if the lie is told often enough it's believed and Pelmet is proof of that. The vaccine is the current piece of good news so cult adherents like Pelmet will claim it as "due to Brexit" whereas anything that goes wrong, INEOS and Honda (with Nissan dithering) not building in UK, will be blamed on the EU.

Not being cynical but the vaccine has come at a very convenient time when you factor in the shenanigans of Mr No Deal/Cherry picker Gimme gimme bit of this, some of that, we want a deal. Johnson will be able to stride triumphant with Von der Leyen onto the steps of wherever while the gen pop is still in rapture over the roll out of the manna from heaven because being alive is great.

Guest pelmetman

The answers are.......

1........Yes.....

2.........Nope......

3.........Nope.....

1...........Have any other EU countries done so?...........No ;-) ........

2...........So why haven't the individual countries approved the VACCINE (?) ........

3...........How many people will die because of EU red tape/incompetence? 8-) .........

The EU's response to the VIRUS is a perfect example of why we are so lucky to have "Taken Back Control" B-) .............

pelmetman - 2020-12-10 9:15 AM

The answers are.......

1........Yes.....

2.........Nope......

3.........Nope.....

2...........So why haven't the individual countries approved the VACCINE (?) ........

3...........How many people will die because of EU red tape/incompetence? 8-) .........

The EU's response to the VIRUS is a perfect example of why we are so lucky to have "Taken Back Control" B-) .............

Did you post number 3 for a laugh? You seriously cannot be serious on that one following the endless incompetence we have had from our very own government here in the UK where as a result tens of thousands did die because of their incompetence and dithering. I am going to go with you are taking the piss.

As to why individual countries have decided to wait well you would have to ask them as its naff all to do with the EU.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-12-10 10:21 AM

The answers are.......

1........Yes.....

2.........Nope......

3.........Nope.....

Did you post number 3 for a laugh? You seriously cannot be serious on that one following the endless incompetence we have had from our very own government here in the UK where as a result tens of thousands did die because of their incompetence and dithering. I am going to go with you are taking the piss.

As to why individual countries have decided to wait well you would have to ask them as its naff all to do with the EU.

Nope..........There will without doubt be folk who die that would have survived if they had recieved the jab in time :-| .........

At least the UK has done its best to ensure any future deaths will be minimal compared to the incompetent EU and its members *-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-12-10 10:56 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-12-10 10:21 AM

The answers are.......

1........Yes.....

2.........Nope......

3.........Nope.....

Nope..........There will without doubt be folk who die that would have survived if they had recieved the jab in time :-| .........

At least the UK has done its best to ensure any future deaths will be minimal compared to the incompetent EU and its members *-) .........

LOL! Horse, stable, bolt!

Lets hope this time they made the right decision. I actually support the roll out of the vaccine and look forward to getting it but purely because i trust those who made it and tested it. If the government had had anything to do with it I wouldnt touch with with a barge pole. Would rather inject napalm.

Archived