How did you find me?

nightrider

Roon,

How did you find me on that other forum? you must have put out a trace on me, how are you, hope everything is ok.

I have been out of the game for a while, a week or so after I fell off the top of my van while cleaning it I thought I was on the mend, but I ended up in hospital with a back problem and am now having to wear a neck brace for a couple of months which is a pain in the butt.

Hi Malc, I thought YOU found ME?

I got an email from it saying you were one of my friends 8-) :-S :-S Confusion, eh! Never mind.... I don't mind if you don't.

I did say I was a bit confused as to how to use it. *-)

I'm not too bad thank you. Trying to keep smiling but having a really bad problem at the moment but can't talk about it as keep crying. Will talk about it once everything is hopefully better than it is. In the meantime I will try and learn how to use that other sit.

(Out of interest, it also told me Gary was trying to show me some photos ..... but when we spoke on the phone because I couldn't find them .... that's because there wern't any.... :-) ) Joy

ROON - 2009-07-24 8:50 AM

Hi Malc, I thought YOU found ME?

I got an email from it saying you were one of my friends 8-) :-S :-S Confusion, eh! Never mind.... I don't mind if you don't.

I did say I was a bit confused as to how to use it. *-)

I'm not too bad thank you. Trying to keep smiling but having a really bad problem at the moment but can't talk about it as keep crying. Will talk about it once everything is hopefully better than it is. In the meantime I will try and learn how to use that other sit.

(Out of interest, it also told me Gary was trying to show me some photos ..... but when we spoke on the phone because I couldn't find them .... that's because there wern't any.... :-) ) Joy

Joy,

its also confusing to me, I thought I had hidden myself away from my kids but they found me, everytime I see or hear from them its a case of "dad can you lend me a tenner" a tenner that I never see again.

Guest Tracker
knight of the road - 2009-07-24 1:49 PM

I thought I had hidden myself away from my kids but they found me, every time I see or hear from them its a case of "dad can you lend me a tenner" a tenner that I never see again.

You're bloody lucky it only costs you a tenner a time - wish mine were that easy to please!

Guest Tracker
ROON - 2009-07-24 2:24 PM

So on that note, Tracker, er .... can you lend me £500 then please? *-)

PS Have you seen my bike on Chirk? And are you still up for a ride on the back :-D :-D :-D only kiddin' Dot ;-)

It's not every day that a sexy blonde offers me a free ride for £500 Joy - thanks - I'm deeply honoured!

Archived