How many hours a day...

Sparkle

How many hours a day...  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do you spend on this forum??

It seems, having on ly found this today, that people lose vast amounts of their lives on here.... I've done virtually nothing all day, apart from feed the dog and wrap some Xmas gifts... the rest has been spent trawling thru posts on here, giggling.

Tony Jones - 2007-11-01 8:08 PM

Welcome to the madhouse, Sparkle.

Personally, I'm hoping to use my time "between vans" to cut down my dependency on this forum.

With that in mind, I'm not actually on the forum now - I'm a figment of your imagination.

Tony x

Lah lah lah.... I can't see you Tony.....

Sparkle - 2007-11-01 9:42 PM

Personally, I'm hoping to use my time "between vans" to cut down my dependency on this forum.

With that in mind, I'm not actually on the forum now - I'm a figment of your imagination.

Tony x

Neither can I, so I can't possibly be here, can I?

After all, we all know that anything you can't see must be your imagination, don't we? ( *-) *-)PS! Did I just say that?)

Tony

Tony Jones - 2007-11-02 10:27 AM

Sparkle - 2007-11-01 9:42 PM

Tony x

Neither can I, so I can't possibly be here, can I?

After all, we all know that anything you can't see must be your imagination, don't we? ( *-) *-)PS! Did I just say that?)

Tony

Head in hands.... OMG what have I started???

Think I need someone to talk to.. all these people I keep seeing...

Archived