How many putor@ michele's

michele

Does it take to log on all over the house and hide your IP address?

I,m really getting sick of running up stairs and logging on in one name

the down stairs for another .

It's better to just log on from one putor in one name log off & hey presto comeback as a cross dresser .

What you lot think ? TC01 any advice anyone any advice .....

losing weight fast :D have to come off the dog diet :D

Guest peter
Log on in one name and save it to you Favourites, then do the same with the other. Then open each one in a different Tab or Window and bingo. :D

Oh

Mel please don't spoil my diguise here was me thinking you all had not noticed ....have a think about this one TC01 was Frank in the first place :D

who told himself not to reply to himself *-) got it so far (?) the he went off and created Frankenstein .Frankenstein was created and he got up of the gurney and idioted us all...........lol rotflmko...After recovering we just think where over it and low and behold along comes Caradoc? whom could be a goodie then TC01 is banned and makes a resurection as TEeeeeeeC01...then we all start thinking its really wingpete which it could be but well then maybe not he could really be Frankenstein then Frankenstein gets banned and resurrerects himself as Victor Meldew...who claimshe could be TC01 after all :D :D

Guest caraprof

I can honestly state that I am not posting on this forum under any other name.

I can also honestly state that I am not TC101.

Furthermore, if that horrible Frank Wilkinson was posting again, would he really use his old Victor Meldrew avatar?

caraprof - 2007-04-26 11:12 PM

I can honestly state that I am not posting on this forum under any other name.

I can also honestly state that I am not TC101.

Furthermore, if that horrible Frank Wilkinson was posting again, would he really use his old Victor Meldrew avatar?

Hang on a minute - assuming (as I'm happy to) that this is all true, these words look as if they've been very carefully chosen, rather like one of those logic puzzles.

So let's look at them just as carefully shall we?

Caraprof isn't CURRENTLY POSTING under any other name, "Victor" is posting, so Caraprof isn't Victor.

Caraprof also isn't TC101.

Caraprof points out that Victor MAY not be Frank.

Was there ever any conclusive evidence that Frank was really TC101?

Because Frank isn't posting under his own name anymore - he can't.

So unless we KNOW Frank was TC101, this post still leaves it possible that Caraprof is Frank!

And who else would refer to "that horrible Frank Wilkinson?" Those who really want to be rude about Frank would find much stronger words!

Tony

Tony ... I like puzzles but hey, you've got the first prize for that little bit of deduction ... not related to Columbo are we? Got a crumpled old mac lying around I bet, or is it Sherlock, I could easily picture you with a pipe for a bit of a holy smoke! :D

Archived