How the far right radicalise young teens

Bulletguy

This young lad explains how, as a 15 year old schoolboy, he was radicalised by the far right though he never realised at the time what they were doing to him. A former far right extremist who now works for a government scheme, Prevent, to de-radicalise also tells of some of the methods used.

You need to learn from it yourself ...

... as your attempts to groom Dave Pelmetman into being a Remainer have backfired on you. :D

He has probably got his hit squad enroute to your house tonight.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-12 2:15 PM

Do either of you two reprobates have anything to contribute to the thread topic other than juvenile tomfoolery? :-|

Cant recall you ever being concerned about young white girls being groomed :-| ........

Just sayin ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-04-12 3:29 PM

Do either of you two reprobates have anything to contribute to the thread topic other than juvenile tomfoolery? :-|

Cant recall you ever being concerned about young white girls being groomed :-| ........

This isn't about grooming girls for sex you idiot. If you want to discuss that then make your own thread on the topic.

This thread is about political radicalisation of young teenagers by far right extremist groups. Stop disrupting threads.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-12 4:05 PM

This isn't about grooming girls for sex you idiot. If you want to discuss that then make your own thread on the topic.

This thread is about political radicalisation of young teenagers by far right extremist groups. Stop disrupting threads.

Flagging up your hypocrisy is not disrupting threads ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-04-12 4:17 PM

There is no "hypocrisy" on my part so i am totally confident you will be unable (and unwilling), to back up your accusation. You've done this before remember? I don't accept snide insinuations only for you to run away when challenged so either post up proof or expect to be called out on spreading lies with malicious intent. And yes, you were purposely disrupting this thread.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-12 4:58 PM

There is no "hypocrisy" on my part so i am totally confident you will be unable (and unwilling), to back up your accusation. You've done this before remember? I don't accept snide insinuations only for you to run away when challenged so either post up proof or expect to be called out on spreading lies with malicious intent. And yes, you were purposely disrupting this thread.

So your saying......

Political radicalisation = Bad............

Religious radicalisation = Good?......

Just askin ;-) .......

What about Political indoctrination by State Schools and youth organisations in your favoured Nations?

I will take note of what you spout after you have criticised Kim Jong and his ilk for doing the same.

pelmetman - 2019-04-13 8:04 AM

So your saying......

Just askin ;-) .......

No i'm not 'saying' at all (thats your mind which wants to).....the linked clip i posted reflected my feelings. You were more interested in making flippant remarks than a view on the linked subject but now seem desperate to 'say' from the fact you've shoe-horned religion into a thread topic about political radicalisation of young teenagers as if countering with the former somehow, in your mind, excuses the latter.

You'd perhaps gain a little more credibility if you stuck to discussing the thread topic instead of starting games of silly whataboutery all the time. If the thread topic is something you don't 'like' because it's not parroting your narrative, then why bother posting in it? Far better to go off and create your own thread.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-13 4:28 PM

So your saying......

Just askin ;-) .......

No i'm not 'saying' at all (thats your mind which wants to).....the linked clip i posted reflected my feelings. You were more interested in making flippant remarks than a view on the linked subject but now seem desperate to 'say' from the fact you've shoe-horned religion into a thread topic about political radicalisation of young teenagers as if countering with the former somehow, in your mind, excuses the latter.

You'd perhaps gain a little more credibility if you stuck to discussing the thread topic instead of starting games of silly whataboutery all the time. If the thread topic is something you don't 'like' because it's not parroting your narrative, then why bother posting in it? Far better to go off and create your own thread.

(and its your mind that wants to ignore the similarities) :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-04-13 4:34 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-04-13 4:28 PM

So your saying......

Just askin ;-) .......

(and its your mind that wants to ignore the similarities) :D ........

What i'm ignoring is your obvious attempt to hijack this thread to spout more of your Muslim hate. Instead of continually trying to shoehorn that in here, go and make your own thread about it.

jumpstart - 2019-04-13 7:32 PM

It would seem that most cultures have radicals. The far right ,presumably the far left, clearly a section of Muslims, Orthodox Jews, and probably many more. That leaves a group sort off in the middle. Are they/we any better.

It's multi faceted and complex in many cases apart from the main ingredient of fear and hatred. If by 'group in the middle' you mean the ability to detach oneself and look at actions independently without influence, then yes, that makes us 'better' though i'd have said, common sense thinking...the ability to determine right from wrong applying logic rather than casually generalise. I don't know of any currently active far left political groups in UK but certainly know the existence of far right extremism is pretty sizeable.

These wiki links give something to think about. This one is for the far left; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far-left_politics_in_the_United_Kingdom

Now have a look at the number of far right; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_far-right_groups_since_1945

“Common sense “and “ability to determine right from wrong” we’ll thats not always clearly defined. There’s the Philippines where the government promotes execution of drug dealers without the justice system, there’s Israel who promote isolation and internment of the complete Palestinian society and shoot unarmed civilians, there’s Maduro who just completely ignores the poverty of his country, there’s North Korea who just hate everyone . They are all radical ,even Brexit is radical. So one would think not being radical is being in the Eu, wait a minute it’s fairly radical trying to get all European countries to agree a universal policy. So that just leaves us Motorhomes sitting in our deckchairs all free radicals sitting on the edge of a black hole waiting to be picked off.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-13 8:45 PM

It would seem that most cultures have radicals. The far right ,presumably the far left, clearly a section of Muslims, Orthodox Jews, and probably many more. That leaves a group sort off in the middle. Are they/we any better.

It's multi faceted and complex in many cases apart from the main ingredient of fear and hatred. If by 'group in the middle' you mean the ability to detach oneself and look at actions independently without influence, then yes, that makes us 'better' though i'd have said, common sense thinking...the ability to determine right from wrong applying logic rather than casually generalise. I don't know of any currently active far left political groups in UK but certainly know the existence of far right extremism is pretty sizeable.

These wiki links give something to think about. This one is for the far left; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far-left_politics_in_the_United_Kingdom

Now have a look at the number of far right; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_far-right_groups_since_1945

Are this lot likely to right wing or left wing? ;-) ..........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6919595/Whos-ready-arrested.html

Just askin :D ...........

jumpstart - 2019-04-14 7:13 AM

“Common sense “and “ability to determine right from wrong” we’ll thats not always clearly defined. There’s the Philippines where the government promotes execution of drug dealers without the justice system, there’s Israel who promote isolation and internment of the complete Palestinian society and shoot unarmed civilians, there’s Maduro who just completely ignores the poverty of his country, there’s North Korea who just hate everyone . They are all radical ,even Brexit is radical. So one would think not being radical is being in the Eu, wait a minute it’s fairly radical trying to get all European countries to agree a universal policy. So that just leaves us Motorhomes sitting in our deckchairs all free radicals sitting on the edge of a black hole waiting to be picked off.

Though i'm well aware of far right extremism outside of UK i was posting specific about here otherwise we end up going off down an endless maze of rabbit holes!

pelmetman - 2019-04-14 8:11 AM

What your right wing media link tells you to believe. The only UK media to be disallowed by Wiki as a quote source. I can see the appeal of it for you though.

The editorial stance of which broadly reflects that of the Daily Mail, being to the right wing of mainstream British politics and typically supporting the UK Conservative Party. MailOnline articles tend to be dominated by pictures rather than long-form journalism.

Apart from sticking their bottoms to the wall in the HoC it seems the only criticism leveled at XR is over making "unrealistic demands and not presenting a plan on how to reduce emissions to net zero by 2025".

Hhmm, i know another group who made 'unrealistic promises' three years ago. never had a plan, and even now only have variables, though they've become a concern for the authorities lately sending death threats to people who disagree with them. I can't find any evidence of XR indulging the same antics....quite the opposite if anything.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-14 3:41 PM

jumpstart - 2019-04-14 7:13 AM

Though i'm well aware of far right extremism outside of UK i was posting specific about here otherwise we end up going off down an endless maze of rabbit holes!

pelmetman - 2019-04-14 8:11 AM

What your right wing media link tells you to believe. The only UK media to be disallowed by Wiki as a quote source. I can see the appeal of it for you though.

The editorial stance of which broadly reflects that of the Daily Mail, being to the right wing of mainstream British politics and typically supporting the UK Conservative Party. MailOnline articles tend to be dominated by pictures rather than long-form journalism.

Apart from sticking their bottoms to the wall in the HoC it seems the only criticism leveled at XR is over making "unrealistic demands and not presenting a plan on how to reduce emissions to net zero by 2025".

Hhmm, i know another group who made 'unrealistic promises' three years ago. never had a plan, and even now only have variables, though they've become a concern for the authorities lately sending death threats to people who disagree with them. I can't find any evidence of XR indulging the same antics....quite the opposite if anything.

It's funny how you lot have such selective memories *-) .........

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-supporter-attack-eu-referendum-european-union-remain-manchester-a7362956.html

You've not got a clean sheet either ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-04-15 7:40 AM

There was nothing 'selective' about the points i made if you took time to read and comprehend a little more rather than jumping in all the time. An interesting comment though coming from someone who spends his time engaging in whataboutery and desperately attempting to support what is obviously far right extremism.

The example you linked wasn't even relevant to the subject under debate either as i can't see anything in the report indicating either were far right or left extremist.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-15 1:54 PM

There was nothing 'selective' about the points i made if you took time to read and comprehend a little more rather than jumping in all the time. An interesting comment though coming from someone who spends his time engaging in whataboutery and desperately attempting to support what is obviously far right extremism.

The example you linked wasn't even relevant to the subject under debate either as i can't see anything in the report indicating either were far right or left extremist.

So you're saying the Brexiteer was attacked by just a "average" Remoaner? ;-) ..........

Violent lot aintcha 8-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-04-16 8:31 AM

So you're saying the Brexiteer was attacked by just a "average" Remoaner? ;-) ..........

No i never said that at all......you did.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-16 3:56 PM

That's kinda what you implied aint it? :D .......

pelmetman - 2019-04-16 4:12 PM

No......but it's obvious you wanted it to be. You linked a very poor example which had absolutely no relevance to the topic under debate in an attempt to dismiss the existence of far right extremism.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-16 4:53 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-16 4:12 PM

No......but it's obvious you wanted it to be. You linked a very poor example which had absolutely no relevance to the topic under debate in an attempt to dismiss the existence of far right extremism.

So Labour doesn't have left wing extremists/ Communists in charge ? >:-) ...........

Archived