Huddersfield bully boy thug

Bulletguy

Video clip of a vile schoolboy bully thug has gone viral. Typically bully boy is much bigger than his victim who already had a broken arm in a cast but that didn't stop bully boy from grabbing the lad round his neck bringing him down on the ground, then threatening to drown him by forcing water down his throat.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/huge-outpouring-of-support-for-syrian-refugee-boy-in-waterboarding-bullying-attack-a4002176.html

Ironically the bullies little 'gangsta' cowards who stood by filming it are the ones who've brought bully boy down with a bang....as police now have it as evidence and investigating the assault. Another plus.....since it was posted yesterday, *almost £76 grand* has poured into a funding site.

https://www.gofundme.com/jamal-from-huddersfield-bullied-at-school

*edit since posting is now £76,254.......excellent.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting that Telegraph link. Just shows sincere empathy and humanity always triumphs over the evil of vile base thuggery.

Footballer Jonas Lössl, who plays as a goalkeeper Huddersfield Town, expressed his sympathy with the boy in the video, and invited him to a Premier League game as his guest. Responding to a tweet by Jake Humphrey, urging people to donate to the fundraising effort as opposed to directing anger at the alleged attacker, the Dane said he would like to "show his love".

LOSSI.JPG.31d57ad8fbe0cfd755591c6b1064b017.JPG

Bulletguy - 2018-11-28 7:03 PM

Quelle surprise.....turns out Huddersfield school bully is a Yaxley-Lennon adherent with vile racist posts on social media. All the classic hallmarks of a low life bullying thug. The dregs of society. *-)

Your credibility (if you ever had any) ended with you sharing the video in your first post princess ... You banged on and on and on about Mr Robinson doing just the same ... Now the police have asked not to share the video in this case but you in some silly attempt at having a go at me decide to ignore the police and post it online ... I cant believe anyone will defend you , you're a rather silly hypocrite ... Your family will be so proud

antony1969 - 2018-11-28 7:25 PM

Quelle surprise.....turns out Huddersfield school bully is a Yaxley-Lennon adherent with vile racist posts on social media. All the classic hallmarks of a low life bullying thug. The dregs of society. *-)

Your credibility (if you ever had any) ended with you sharing the video in your first post.

Hhmm......last time i looked the Evening Standard is a registered news media just as the Huddersfield Examiner is, both of whom will be subject to the press regulatory body IPSO. As are all other msm carrying exactly the same video on their reports, not to mention BBC, ITV and Channel 4 news, so you can direct your annoyance over 'credibility' to them. *-)

Let me know when you've received response about the 'credibility' of their reporting you apparently don't believe. *-)

Meantime back on planet reality, the bullying thug has been suspended from the school, charged with assault by police, and due to appear in court. A familiar place seeing as his mother and brother have also been in attendance over racially aggravated offences and threatening and abusive behaviour.

What a dysfunctional family of pond life. *-)

Bulletguy - 2018-11-28 8:19 PM

Your credibility (if you ever had any) ended with you sharing the video in your first post.

Hhmm......last time i looked the Evening Standard is a registered news media just as the Huddersfield Examiner is, both of whom will be subject to the press regulatory body IPSO. As are all other msm carrying exactly the same video on their reports, not to mention BBC, ITV and Channel 4 news, so you can direct your annoyance over 'credibility' to them. *-)

Let me know when you've received response about the 'credibility' of their reporting you apparently don't believe. *-)

Meantime back on planet reality, the bullying thug has been suspended from the school, charged with assault by police, and due to appear in court. A familiar place seeing as his mother and brother have also been in attendance over racially aggravated offences and threatening and abusive behaviour.

The police have asked for the video not be shared and you've shared it ... I dont care what others do , you put yourself in a position of Lord high and mighty on here when Mr Robinson did very similar and you certainly weren't shy in expressing your disgust for him ... Now you've done exactly the same but in a way worse because you've done it ignoring the police in a silly attempt to have a go at me ... Your an utter utter hypocrite and even worse your now reporting on what his relatives have "been in attendance over" ... Hypocrite

candapack - 2018-11-28 9:10 PM

BulletGuy shared a video on here that was already out there in the public domain. Yaxley-Lennon posted a video he made himself. Substantially different.

Meantime, I note absolutely no condemnation from you of the bullying thug.

Meantime , I note absolutely no condemnation from you on him sharing the video the police have asked not to be shared ... Very telling

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-28 4:12 PM

Video clip of a vile schoolboy bully thug has gone viral. Typically bully boy is much bigger than his victim who already had a broken arm in a cast but that didn't stop bully boy from grabbing the lad round his neck bringing him down on the ground, then threatening to drown him by forcing water down his throat.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/huge-outpouring-of-support-for-syrian-refugee-boy-in-waterboarding-bullying-attack-a4002176.html

Ironically the bullies little 'gangsta' cowards who stood by filming it are the ones who've brought bully boy down with a bang....as police now have it as evidence and investigating the assault. Another plus.....since it was posted yesterday, *almost £76 grand* has poured into a funding site.

You never disappoint Bullet ;-) .......

I knew as soon as I read this story you'd be wetting your self with excitement *-) ..........

The only thing that's surprises me is how tolerant the residents of Huddersfield have been considering whats been going on there for decades :-| .........

Can we expect the bleeding heart brigade to shell out when a British Kid gets bullied by a migrant? :-S .........

antony1969 - 2018-11-29 6:32 AM

The police have asked for the video not be shared and you've shared it ...when Mr Robinson did very similar and you certainly weren't shy in expressing your disgust for him ... Now you've done exactly the same but in a way worse.

Either you're being purposely obtuse or plain naive. The link i posted was from msm (you do know what msm means don't you?) which carried the video of both the youth carrying out the assault and the victim...BOTH heavily pixelated and blurred out so impossible to identify. The same clip carried by all msm and also shown on BBC, ITV and C4 news sites (i expect Sky also but haven't looked at Sky news).

What West Yorks police are concerned about is sharing of video CLEARLY identifying BOTH boys....and that, i agree with for obvious reasons even though the victims name was on the funding page (embedded link on many msm). They have also asked for the thug not to be named which it hasn't been in any msm. I agree with that too. However it's all over Twitter like a rash.....and that is wrong as it could very easily jeopordise the thugs hearing at Court. And that's precisely why what Yaxley-Lennon did was wrong. Not only were reporting restrictions in place, he was openly identifying and 'live streaming' up to social media, people going to the court....some of whom may well have been innocent, some not, but that's for the court to decide and NOT him. Not to mention he was in breach of a previous court order anyway.

So the two cases are totally incomparable and quite ludicrous for you to even attempt to suggest posting a msm link (take your pick,,,,Mirror, Sun, Guardian, Independent, MEN, even your fave Daily Mail....all carry the same blurred out clip), is "the same but worse" than what Yaxley-Lennon did. That's utterly ridiculous. in fact it minimises the seriousness of gross bully boy racist thuggery which you appear to admire as i've yet to read one word from you condemning that. Absolutely nothing....zero...zilch. Why am i not surprised?

pelmetman - 2018-11-29 8:01 AM

I knew as soon as I read this story you'd be wetting your self with excitement *-) ..........

You knew you'd prefer it was hushed up and never really happened. The rest of your post reflects the utterly gross vile hateful mindset i despise.......irrespective of race/ethnicity.

Bulletguy - 2018-11-29 12:10 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-29 6:32 AM

The police have asked for the video not be shared and you've shared it ...when Mr Robinson did very similar and you certainly weren't shy in expressing your disgust for him ... Now you've done exactly the same but in a way worse.

Either you're being purposely obtuse or plain naive. The link i posted was from msm (you do know what msm means don't you?) which carried the video of both the youth carrying out the assault and the victim...BOTH heavily pixelated and blurred out so impossible to identify. The same clip carried by all msm and also shown on BBC, ITV and C4 news sites (i expect Sky also but haven't looked at Sky news).

What West Yorks police are concerned about is sharing of video CLEARLY identifying BOTH boys....and that, i agree with for obvious reasons even though the victims name was on the funding page (embedded link on many msm). They have also asked for the thug not to be named which it hasn't been in any msm. I agree with that too. However it's all over Twitter like a rash.....and that is wrong as it could very easily jeopordise the thugs hearing at Court. And that's precisely why what Yaxley-Lennon did was wrong. Not only were reporting restrictions in place, he was openly identifying and 'live streaming' up to social media, people going to the court....some of whom may well have been innocent, some not, but that's for the court to decide and NOT him. Not to mention he was in breach of a previous court order anyway.

So the two cases are totally incomparable and quite ludicrous for you to even attempt to suggest posting a msm link (take your pick,,,,Mirror, Sun, Guardian, Independent, MEN, even your fave Daily Mail....all carry the same blurred out clip), is "the same but worse" than what Yaxley-Lennon did. That's utterly ridiculous. in fact it minimises the seriousness of gross bully boy racist thuggery which you appear to admire as i've yet to read one word from you condemning that. Absolutely nothing....zero...zilch. Why am i not surprised?

I believe your trying to justify your shameful sharing of a video on here and God knows where else you've posted it that the police have specifically asked not to be shared ... Wether MSM , Joe Bloggs or Twitter have shared the video is totally irrelevant as you have done what you quite vocally condemned Mr Robinson for doing and not content with going against the police you are now all over the internet sharing details about the alleged attackers family ... Hypocrite isn't a strong enough word to describe you and your shameful attempt to try to gain back some credibility is vile ... I suggest you shut up

antony1969 - 2018-11-29 12:29 PM

I believe your trying to justify your shameful sharing of a video on here...

You're talking complete utter rubbish now and letting your arrogance cloud sanity. If you feel as strongly as you imply, then show this thread to West Yorks Police and IPSO and i will look forward to reading their official response to your "complaint".....*-) ...but you know you've just been blustering a load of waffle in your usual trademark manner because the thread topic and report flies in the face of your well known narrative of racial hatred.

Bulletguy - 2018-11-29 1:26 PM

You're talking complete utter rubbish now and letting your arrogance cloud sanity. If you feel as strongly as you imply, then show this thread to West Yorks Police and IPSO and i will look forward to reading their official response to your "complaint".....*-) ...but you know you've just been blustering a load of waffle in your usual trademark manner because the thread topic and report flies in the face of your well known narrative of racial hatred.

I'm not the snitch ... That I leave in your capable hands ... It's very telling that when you've lost the argument regarding your hypocrisy over this matter you resort back to your favoured way of debate in name calling and insults "racial hatred" this time ... You really need some new stuff ... By the way I did suggest you shut up about this on going case and I'll suggest it again because in the fullness of time you may see that all is not as it appears or how the wet MSM would like us to believe but I'm sure you'll carry on

antony1969 - 2018-11-29 1:49 PM

I'm not the snitch ...

You've continually whined about a pixelated video posted which was published in most msm and been televised on all major news channels.......still have the opportunity to direct your rage over the matter to West Yorks police and IPSO.....but threw all your toys out the pram in your usual petulant manner instead.

And yes i'm well aware of the inflammatory garbage your 'hero' Yaxley-Lennon has been posting on social media. Claims about the little Syrian lad which have been denied by the girls mother who said "Robinsons claims are not true", also West Yorks police who have 'received no such report'.

I hope Mr Lewis follows up with educating "minds and behavioural changes" there and will certainly have his work cut out, but his proposed good intentions should be welcomed and applauded by everyone with an ounce of moral decency and humanity.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-29 12:16 PM

You knew you'd prefer it was hushed up and never really happened. The rest of your post reflects the utterly gross vile hateful mindset i despise.......irrespective of race/ethnicity.

So we can expect you to flag up the next case of bullying to hit the headlines.......irrespective of race/ethnicity? ;-) ............

pelmetman - 2018-11-29 9:15 PM

So we can expect you to flag up the next case of bullying to hit the headlines.......irrespective of race/ethnicity? ;-) ............

Posting a thread topic isn't compulsory and if you don't 'like' a particular thread topic then you've no need to comment or post on it. I'm aware entering into mature adult debate on any issues isn't easy for you or your pal so you'd be wise leaving it to adults rather than continually attempting to derail a thread with inane flippant comments or hijack to push in your usual narrative.

Wonderful news.

Family plan to sue Tommy Robinson over allegations against teenage victim

The family of a Syrian boy who was attacked at school say they will sue Tommy Robinson over allegations against the victim.

"We will be taking legal action."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/syrian-refugee-school-attack-huddersfield-tommy-robinson-family-sue-victim-police-a8659921.html

Bulletguy - 2018-11-29 8:15 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-29 1:49 PM

I'm not the snitch ...

You've continually whined about a pixelated video posted which was published in most msm and been televised on all major news channels.......still have the opportunity to direct your rage over the matter to West Yorks police and IPSO.....but threw all your toys out the pram in your usual petulant manner instead.

And yes i'm well aware of the inflammatory garbage your 'hero' Yaxley-Lennon has been posting on social media. Claims about the little Syrian lad which have been denied by the girls mother who said "Robinsons claims are not true", also West Yorks police who have 'received no such report'.

I hope Mr Lewis follows up with educating "minds and behavioural changes" there and will certainly have his work cut out, but his proposed good intentions should be welcomed and applauded by everyone with an ounce of moral decency and humanity.

Your a hypocrite and no matter how much squirming you do in your usual Bullet style thats all that it boils down to ... In some kind of silly attempt at having a go at me youve ignored the police appeal and done just what you bitched about Mr Robinson doing ... Feel free to carry on hypocrite as I believe those on the forum with any decency will see your silly post for what it is ... Hypocrite ... Your obsession not just with me but with Mr Robinson carries on too ... My info on young Jamal doesnt come from Mr Robinson so your telling me something there ... Sweet dreams princess ... See you this afternoon when you rise

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-29 11:19 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-29 9:15 PM

Posting a thread topic isn't compulsory and if you don't 'like' a particular thread topic then you've no need to comment or post on it. I'm aware entering into mature adult debate on any issues isn't easy for you or your pal so you'd be wise leaving it to adults rather than continually attempting to derail a thread with inane flippant comments or hijack to push in your usual narrative.

So unless its a Brit bashing a migrant/Muslim story your not interested? ;-) ..........

As that wont fit YOUR NARRATIVE >:-) ..........

Archived