Huddersfield grooming trial which nearly collapsed

Bulletguy

This was the case almost derailed by idiot Yaxley-Lennon earlier this year by live streaming identities of those attending the court case which had reporting restrictions in place.

A judge paused jury deliberations in the second of three linked trials over fears that the far-right figurehead’s live stream of the case from outside Leeds Crown Court would result in the case collapsing and rapists going free.

Hundreds of thousands of people had watched Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, talk for more than an hour about Muslims and “jihad rape gangs” on 25 May.

The video violated blanket reporting restrictions imposed by Judge Geoffrey Marson QC in March to prevent defendants claiming juries had been prejudiced against them by reading about previous trials.

The order was due to automatically lift at the end of the third trial and was deemed “necessary for avoiding a substantial risk of prejudice to the administration of justice in these proceedings”.

Thankfully Yaxley-Lennons illegal activities were stopped after police arrested him and locked up and had he not been, this lot quite possibly could have walked free.

He's to face the Old Bailey next week on contempt of court charges.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-prison-jail-grooming-gangs-huddersfield-leeds-contempt-court-facebook-video-a8592871.html

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You sound disappointed the trial didn't collapse ... On the day the Muslim sex gang are found guilty of multiple rapes and violence towards young underage white girls , one as young as 11!!! you say nothing yet create a new thread about Mr Robinson ... I'll leave it for others to decide and I'm as guilty as anyone but I believe the creation of this thread is a new low ... Shocking

antony1969 - 2018-10-20 7:47 AM

You sound disappointed the trial didn't collapse ... On the day the Muslim sex gang are found guilty of multiple rapes and violence towards young underage white girls , one as young as 11!!! you say nothing yet create a new thread about Mr Robinson ... I'll leave it for others to decide and I'm as guilty as anyone but I believe the creation of this thread is a new low ... Shocking

Again I'm struggling to understand your logic.

If Bullet had wanted the trial to collapse he would have been encouraging Yaxley-Lennon to derail it - or at least keeping quiet about it him like you.

Have you had your liquid lunch already?

FWIW My thoughts were also why were they allowed to get away with so much before it was brought to trial?

It happened years ago when people were much less aware of child sex abuse.

Now its probably swung to the other extreme where some people are obsessed by it.

In any event I don't think they would get away with it in todays climate.

The life sentences seem to have been handed out as a substitute for nipping it in the bud years ago.

Locking the stable door after the horse has bolted.

I would like to know why nothing was done earlier - BEFORE they damaged so many other children.

Was it because we just weren't aware of child sex abuse back in those days?

Or was there another reason?

Like with Sir Jimmy Savile OBE KCSG where no one dare print the truth after seeing the Daily Star forced to pay over a million pounds (when the avarage house price was £25k) just for truthfully printing Lord Archer gave money to a working girl.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-10-20 12:24 AM

This was the case almost derailed by idiot Yaxley-Lennon earlier this year by live streaming identities of those attending the court case which had reporting restrictions in place.

A judge paused jury deliberations in the second of three linked trials over fears that the far-right figurehead’s live stream of the case from outside Leeds Crown Court would result in the case collapsing and rapists going free.

Hundreds of thousands of people had watched Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, talk for more than an hour about Muslims and “jihad rape gangs” on 25 May.

The video violated blanket reporting restrictions imposed by Judge Geoffrey Marson QC in March to prevent defendants claiming juries had been prejudiced against them by reading about previous trials.

The order was due to automatically lift at the end of the third trial and was deemed “necessary for avoiding a substantial risk of prejudice to the administration of justice in these proceedings”.

Thankfully Yaxley-Lennons illegal activities were stopped after police arrested him and locked up and had he not been, this lot quite possibly could have walked free.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-prison-jail-grooming-gangs-huddersfield-leeds-contempt-court-facebook-video-a8592871.html

Curious how pictures of Muslim Rapists entering court risk their trial collapsing? *-) ..........

Yet the media filming Mr Robinson entering court doesn't (?) ..........

Seems to me our So Called Great British Justice system is bias towards hypocrisy >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-10-20 8:55 AM

Curious how pictures of Muslim Rapists entering court risk their trial collapsing? *-) ..........

If you read the link you quoted you would see its a lot more than pictures of the accused entering court.

Your selective editing as usual *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-10-20 9:01 AM

If you read the link you quoted you would see its a lot more than pictures of the accused entering court.

Your selective editing as usual *-)

A quote from the link.........

"Judge Marson initially imposed another reporting ban on reporting proceedings against Robinson, but it was lifted days later following a challenge by The Independent and local media."

Seems to me the judge was being selective on who could report on his trial *-) ............

pelmetman - 2018-10-20 9:11 AM

"Judge Marson initially imposed another reporting ban on reporting proceedings against Robinson, but it was lifted days later

Thats another matter - your selective editing again.

By your logic anyone convicted of shoplifting could be convicted of every other shoplifting offence in the country on the grounds that they are a shoplifter *-)

Incidentally, if prison worked - a criminal record would be an asset wouldn't it

John52 - 2018-10-20 8:00 AM

If Bullet had wanted the trial to collapse he would have been encouraging Yaxley-Lennon to derail it - or at least keeping quiet about it him like you.

Well with respect he has shown time and again with these many Muslim sex gang trials that his sympathies certainly dont sit in the corner of the young white underage victims , this cases youngest victim was 11 by the way ... He has time and again also shown his dislike for Mr Robinson because Mr Robinson reports on the ills of Islam ... So my logic would be if the trial collapsed his preferred choice would walk free and the man he seems to dislike almost as much as he dislikes POTUS Trump would be to blame and the villain ... Regards

antony1969 - 2018-10-20 10:05 AM

. So my logic would be if the trial collapsed

That would be caused by Yaxley-Lennon prejudicing the jury by raking up past offences.

'talking for more than an hour' which the Mad Hatter selectively edited to just taking pictures of them entering court *-)

By your logic everyone convicted of a sex crime could be convicted of every other sex crime on the grounds they are a sex offender. *-) - leaving the guilty to walk free. >:-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-10-20 9:49 AM

pelmetman - 2018-10-20 9:11 AM

"Judge Marson initially imposed another reporting ban on reporting proceedings against Robinson, but it was lifted days later

Thats another matter - your selective editing again.

By your logic anyone convicted of shoplifting could be convicted of every other shoplifting offence in the country on the grounds that they are a shoplifter *-)

Incidentally, if prison worked - a criminal record would be an asset wouldn't it

Prison does work ;-) ..........

Unfortunately you criminal apologists keep wanting to let them out to commit more crimes *-) .........

I wonder if you'll change your tune if your gaff gets done over next time your away? :-| .........

Well with respect he has shown time and again with these many Muslim sex gang trials that his sympathies certainly dont sit in the corner of the young white underage victims , this cases youngest victim was 11 by the way ... He has time and again also shown his dislike for Mr Robinson because Mr Robinson reports on the ills of Islam ... So my logic would be if the trial collapsed his preferred choice would walk free and the man he seems to dislike almost as much as he dislikes POTUS Trump would be to blame and the villain ... Regards

My concern is that you haven't had a liquid lunch Antony and yet you still are inclined make such distasteful comments. Still getting away with them I note. Do us all a favour and have another look at the Forum Standards post from Andrew in 2013. It's right at the top of the Chatterbox section.

Veronica

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-10-20 11:18 AM

My concern is that you haven't had a liquid lunch Antony and yet you still are inclined make such distasteful comments. Still getting away with them I note. Do us all a favour and have another look at the Forum Standards post from Andrew in 2013. It's right at the top of the Chatterbox section.

Veronica

Point of order Veronica ;-) .......I can see no offensive language in Antony's post? :-S .........

So I can only assume you are offended by his opinion? :-S ........

Where does it say in the standards post from Andrew......."Only the opinions of the Veronica and Bullet are allowed"? *-) .........

Nothing wrong with people expressing their opinions Dave but Antony’s suggestion that Bulletguy would prefer that people guilty of horrific child abuse were acquitted so as to further his opposition to and/or justify his dislike of Tommy Robinson appears to me likely to put him in breach of 15.4.1, 15.4.2 and 15.4.11 and possibly others set out thus :-

Contributions must not:

contain any material which is defamatory of any person;

contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;

promote sexually explicit material;

promote violence;

promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;

infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;

be likely to deceive any person;

be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;

promote any illegal activity;

be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;

be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person

...but it's only my opinion.

Veronica

Veronica

You know I believe your right Veronica ... Looks like I forgot to put a question mark after "you sound dissaponted the trial didn't collapse" ... now youve made your position quite clear in the past you dont see a connection to what I class as Muslim sex gangs preying on white underage girls and thats your right to your own opinion but dont go all high and mighty trying to attract attention to a post of mine thats short of a question mark because you disagree with my stance on the subject ... I didn't see you complain when a certain member insinuated I would like to se a Muslim school massacre or when they posted details about my home address ... Its your right to complain , if you feel a missing question mark is worthy of a complaint then off you trot

John52 - 2018-10-20 10:43 AM

That would be caused by Yaxley-Lennon prejudicing the jury by raking up past offences.

'talking for more than an hour' which the Mad Hatter selectively edited to just taking pictures of them entering court *-)

By your logic everyone convicted of a sex crime could be convicted of every other sex crime on the grounds they are a sex offender. *-) - leaving the guilty to walk free. >:-)

You say "By your logic (mine) everyone convicted of a sex could be convicted of every other sex crime on the grounds they are a sex offender" ... You can explain how youve come to that conclusion and show where Ive suggested or insinuated such ???

antony1969 - 2018-10-20 12:16 PM

You say "By your logic (mine) everyone convicted of a sex could be convicted of every other sex crime on the grounds they are a sex offender" ... You can explain how youve come to that conclusion and show where Ive suggested or insinuated such ???

Post 2 where you insinuate yaxley-lennon should have been left to influence the jury by bringing up past convictions etc.

We don't need your virtue signalling to tell us child sex is abhorrent. We all know that and therefore don't see the need to keep saying it. The thread is about yaxley lennon's interference in the trial.

John52 - 2018-10-20 12:49 PM

antony1969 - 2018-10-20 12:16 PM

Post 2 where you insinuate yaxley-lennon should have been left to influence the jury by bringing up past convictions etc.

We don't need your virtue signalling to tell us child sex is abhorrent. We all know that and therefore don't see the need to keep saying it. The thread is about yaxley lennon's interference in the trial.

Without the child sex part there wouldnt be a need for a thread on Mr Robinson ... Looks that like the authorities you'd prefer it not to be mentioned ... Yuk

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-10-20 11:49 AM

Nothing wrong with people expressing their opinions Dave but Antony’s suggestion that Bulletguy would prefer that people guilty of horrific child abuse were acquitted so as to further his opposition to and/or justify his dislike of Tommy Robinson appears to me likely to put him in breach of 15.4.1, 15.4.2 and 15.4.11 and possibly others set out thus :-

Contributions must not:

contain any material which is defamatory of any person;

contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;

promote sexually explicit material;

promote violence;

promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;

infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;

be likely to deceive any person;

be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;

promote any illegal activity;

be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;

be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person

...but it's only my opinion.

Veronica

In my opinion ;-) ...........

He's posted plenty of evidence to the contrary.......this thread being yet another example of him appearing to being more offended by Mr Robinson than 20 Asian child rapists *-) .......

If they were 20 White British child rapists you can be damn sure he'd be telling us how disgusted he was >:-) .........

You sound disappointed the trial didn't collapse ...

Not sure how you manage to draw that conclusion though the facts are it came very close to that happening as mentioned in the report.

On the day the Muslim sex gang are found guilty of multiple rapes and violence towards young underage white girls , one as young as 11!!! you say nothing yet create a new thread about Mr Robinson ... I'll leave it for others to decide and I'm as guilty as anyone but I believe the creation of this thread is a new low ... Shocking

Care to point out where in that report a religious faith, if any, of those convicted is stated? :-S

Quite.

Bulletguy - 2018-10-20 12:24 AM

And you know their faith, if any, by what exactly...........????

antony1969 - 2018-10-20 12:12 PM

Veronica

You know I believe your right Veronica ... Looks like I forgot to put a question mark after "you sound dissaponted the trial didn't collapse" ... now youve made your position quite clear in the past you dont see a connection to what I class as Muslim sex gangs preying on white underage girls and thats your right to your own opinion but dont go all high and mighty trying to attract attention to a post of mine thats short of a question mark because you disagree with my stance on the subject ... I didn't see you complain when a certain member insinuated I would like to se a Muslim school massacre or when they posted details about my home address ... Its your right to complain , if you feel a missing question mark is worthy of a complaint then off you trot

Such flippant and dismissive remarks don't wash with me Antony and at the risk of you further derailing this thread posting ludicrous and unfounded allegations accusing me of "posting details of your home address", which you've continued to harp on about despite being asked by me to either bring the matter to the notice of Warners moderation, or desist. So far you've refuse to do either preferring instead to continually fling out this untruthful and unfounded allegation.

Now, i'm making this final. Either take the matter to moderation with whatever proof you have, or desist as from now. And no this is not 'a threat'....i am asking you to proceed one way or the other. It's your choice.

Bulletguy - 2018-10-20 4:34 PM

Veronica

Such flippant and dismissive remarks don't wash with me Antony and at the risk of you further derailing this thread posting ludicrous and unfounded allegations accusing me of "posting details of your home address", which you've continued to harp on about despite being asked by me to either bring the matter to the notice of Warners moderation, or desist. So far you've refuse to do either preferring instead to continually fling out this untruthful and unfounded allegation.

Now, i'm making this final. Either take the matter to moderation with whatever proof you have, or desist as from now. And no this is not 'a threat'....i am asking you to proceed one way or the other. It's your choice.

Why do I have to take it to moderation ??? ... Im not the run off to teacher type Im an adult that doesnt need others to fight my battles ... You do what you feel is required either way I couldn't give a sh1t

Bulletguy - 2018-10-20 4:09 PM

You sound disappointed the trial didn't collapse ...

Not sure how you manage to draw that conclusion though the facts are it came very close to that happening as mentioned in the report.

On the day the Muslim sex gang are found guilty of multiple rapes and violence towards young underage white girls , one as young as 11!!! you say nothing yet create a new thread about Mr Robinson ... I'll leave it for others to decide and I'm as guilty as anyone but I believe the creation of this thread is a new low ... Shocking

Care to point out where in that report a religious faith, if any, of those convicted is stated? :-S

Quite.

The report says "Asian men" ... Now surely I dont have to point out to you Asian men puts down a lot of other Asian men who have sod all to do with this type of racist abuse ... They are either Pakistanis or Muslims ... You take your pick instead of going for the easy Asian option

antony1969 - 2018-10-20 8:10 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-20 4:34 PM

Veronica

Why do I have to take it to moderation ??? ...

I did say it was your choice one way or the other. If you choose not to, then cease making this entirely untruthful allegation, but if you won't do that at least have the courage to take your allegation to moderation because i'm not allowing it to continue any further without substance. So it's now your choice.

Archived