You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  General Chat -> Chatterbox
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
I Thought Salvini Was Finished ???
AuthorMessage
userBirdbrain
Posted: 14 January 2021 7:47 PM
Subject: I Thought Salvini Was Finished ???

Legendary contributor

... Chuckle ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55661781 ... Given Mr Merz the Afd dream for leader of The CDU looks more likely as each day passes to become leader the right and far right are going to be well served at Europes top tables aren't they ... Thats without even mentioning Mrs Le Pen ... Is it OK to post that Stuart ??? ... Chuckle
userStuartO
Posted: 15 January 2021 8:24 AM
Subject: RE: I Thought Salvini Was Finished ???

Forum master

Gentlemen of Chatterbox, Birdbrain has been resorting to side-tracking and provocative posts and throwing insults left right and centre to keep himself active on this (and other) threads, ignoring the widespread criticism he has faced, as if he was our own pestilent Donald Trump, careless of anyone's views other than his own and determined to bluster his way through. It makes no sense to respond to him any way.

I'm not trying to censor him, simply to discourage him from going OTT and behaving so badly towards others. I suggest everyone simply ignores his posts altogether for a couple of weeks to encourage the penny to drop that he should not be so habitually nasty. He has toned his insults down since I started posting these notices, so they are having a useful effect.
userBirdbrain
Posted: 15 January 2021 8:59 AM

Legendary contributor

StuartO - 2021-01-15 8:24 AM

Gentlemen of Chatterbox, Birdbrain has been resorting to side-tracking and provocative posts and throwing insults left right and centre to keep himself active on this (and other) threads, ignoring the widespread criticism he has faced, as if he was our own pestilent Donald Trump, careless of anyone's views other than his own and determined to bluster his way through. It makes no sense to respond to him any way.

I'm not trying to censor him, simply to discourage him from going OTT and behaving so badly towards others. I suggest everyone simply ignores his posts altogether for a couple of weeks to encourage the penny to drop that he should not be so habitually nasty. He has toned his insults down since I started posting these notices, so they are having a useful effect.

Chuckle
userBarryd999
Posted: 15 January 2021 1:17 PM

The special one

Lets hope the people of Italy and Europe take a good long look at whats happened in the USA before they go and elect other fascist Populist loops. Its not ended well in America has it? The country is at war now. With itself. History shows us time and time again what happens when far right extremists get in power yet Mr Birdbrain you talk about it like its a good thing. Do some research.
userBirdbrain
Posted: 15 January 2021 1:33 PM

Legendary contributor

Barryd999 - 2021-01-15 1:17 PM

Lets hope the people of Italy and Europe take a good long look at whats happened in the USA before they go and elect other fascist Populist loops. Its not ended well in America has it? The country is at war now. With itself. History shows us time and time again what happens when far right extremists get in power yet Mr Birdbrain you talk about it like its a good thing. Do some research.

If you do your research on America, that America you dont "give a toss about" you might find America has been "at war" since before POTUS Trumps inauguration, well not really at war as you put it just riots by those who never accepted the election result and it hasn't ended since with extreme violence and death this last year by BLM and Antifa supporters , both groups are extreme left wing aren't they ???
userBarryd999
Posted: 15 January 2021 2:28 PM

The special one

Birdbrain - 2021-01-15 1:33 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-01-15 1:17 PM

If you do your research on America, that America you dont "give a toss about" you might find America has been "at war" since before POTUS Trumps inauguration, well not really at war as you put it just riots by those who never accepted the election result and it hasn't ended since with extreme violence and death this last year by BLM and Antifa supporters , both groups are extreme left wing aren't they ???

This is partly what I mean though. You elect an extremist and a right wing Populist and it just encourages extremism on both sides of the fence I guess. Left and right meet in the middle at extremist levels. Just look at the extremist Brexiteers. Communists and Far right in bed together. This kind of leadership is based on divide and rule. Its exactly what Johnson has done here with both Brexit and his leadership. People appose it sometimes extremely but for good reason, its toxic and always ends badly.
userStuartO
Posted: 15 January 2021 5:00 PM

Forum master

I'm not trying to censor him, simply to discourage him from going OTT and behaving so badly towards others. I suggest everyone simply ignores his posts altogether for a couple of weeks to encourage the penny to drop that he should not be so habitually nasty.

If any of you would like to read what Birdbrain has been in the habit of posting in the way of aggression and insult before he adopted his "wounded party" posturing, I suggest you browse Page 6 of the Trump's Last Throw of the Dice thread and earlier.
userBirdbrain
Posted: 15 January 2021 5:25 PM

Legendary contributor

StuartO - 2021-01-15 5:00 PM

I'm not trying to censor him, simply to discourage him from going OTT and behaving so badly towards others. I suggest everyone simply ignores his posts altogether for a couple of weeks to encourage the penny to drop that he should not be so habitually nasty.

If any of you would like to read what Birdbrain has been in the habit of posting in the way of aggression and insult before he adopted his "wounded party" posturing, I suggest you browse Page 6 of the Trump's Last Throw of the Dice thread and earlier.

Chuckle ... Someones nappy needs changing
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator