I doubt the Squad will sign........

Guest pelmetman

Signed it on New Year's Day when it was less than 10,000, even bunged in a couple of quid to help them promote it, but if I had known you were going to promote it Pelmethead I could have saved my money.

https://www.change.org/p/the-prime-minister-tony-blair-to-have-his-knight-companion-of-the-most-noble-order-of-the-garter-rescinded

And here is why others should sign

malc d - 2022-01-03 9:57 AM

Barryd999 - 2022-01-03 9:45 AM

What and go against the wishes of our glorious Queen? Thats treason isnt it? Off to the tower for all who signed I say!

Barry

What will your reaction be when Johnson gets his ?

;-)

I have to believe that will never happen.

I know the Queen is not supposed to be political but I do wonder if she has been here. Not only Blair got this award but also Labours Baroness Valerie Amos the first black person to receive this prestigious award.

I cant help but feel that the Queen must be repulsed at having to meet with a sleazeball like Johnson every week. I have always held her in high esteem as I do believe she genuinely cares about the country and her subjects. She must be disgusted to see what Johnson has turned it into.

Well apparently she owes him a favour for using his PR skills to dampen down the anger about the Royal Family snubbing Diana. Blair knew Diana was more popular than all the rest of them put together so they couldn't afford to snub her. You may remember they did nothing for a week then they changed tack after a visit from Bliar.

I reviled Bliar whilst he was in office, but he doesn't seem so bad now we've got Johnson - who Pelmethead conveniently forgets was as enthisiastic to illegally invade Iraq as Bliar was.

I make no objection to Bliar receiving a knighthood.

Along with Sir Jimmy Savile OBE KCSG, James Stuart Hall OBE, Patrick Mercer MP OBE, Lord Archer, Sir Mark Thatcher, Sir Roy Meadow, Sir Cyril Smith MBE, Sir Malcolm Rifkind, and a cow's arse Sirloin etc, why not Sir Tory Bliar?

Barryd999 - 2022-01-03 11:43 AM

malc d - 2022-01-03 9:57 AM

Barryd999 - 2022-01-03 9:45 AM

What and go against the wishes of our glorious Queen? Thats treason isnt it? Off to the tower for all who signed I say!

Barry

What will your reaction be when Johnson gets his ?

;-)

I have to believe that will never happen.

I don't see why he shouldn't.

Ken Dodd got a knighthood, so why not Johnson.

I assume they have a version of a knighthood reserved for celebrities and entertainers ?

;-)

The op and his type were certainly among those whooping with delight as the first salvos of cruise missiles went into Iraq so his hypocrisy doesn't surprise me at all.

The country was taken to war off the back of a pack of lies (hmm....just like Brexit) from a right wing American president using fake intel about "WMD's" and despite UK actually having a man on the ground, weapons inspector Dr David Kelly, telling government the intel was all bunkum and no WMD's existed, UK wagged it's tail of obedience to it's American master.

Pelmet has had all this explained to him before in detail and this thread will jog his short memory; https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Snakey-says-Labour-should-embrace-Warmonger-Blair-/58652/

Bulletguy - 2022-01-03 3:40 PM

The op and his type were certainly among those whooping with delight as the first salvos of cruise missiles went into Iraq so his hypocrisy doesn't surprise me at all.

The country was taken to war off the back of a pack of lies (hmm....just like Brexit) from a right wing American president using fake intel about "WMD's" and despite UK actually having a man on the ground, weapons inspector Dr David Kelly, telling government the intel was all bunkum and no WMD's existed, UK wagged it's tail of obedience to it's American master.

Pelmet has had all this explained to him before in detail and this thread will jog his short memory; https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Snake-says-Labour-should-embrace-Warmonger-Blair-/58652/

This is what I find so hilarious and hypocritical about the Gammons getting even more red faced over Blair getting a knighthood because he was according to them a war criminal. I bet all of them were shouting football chants at the telly when our "brave lads" went out to Iraq to kick the sh1t out of a load of Muslims. I doubt any of them were joining the million strong protest full of twendy wendy Liberals eh? *-)

Can you imagine if Biden said to Johnson "we need you to back us in a new war in (insert middle eastern country of choice here)" and Johnson said "oooh no, we are all about the peace and love here". Their heads would explode (again).

Anyway I think its great because its confused some of them. They want to be outraged but then dont understand why their Queen who they adore normally has gifted this award to two Labour Politicians, made even worse (for them) as one is black and a woman! (lol)

I'm having second thoughts about it now

After Sir Jimmy Savile OBE KCSG etc. I thought who would want or respect a knighthood.

But I suppose its useful to ex politicians on the gravy train because it gets them access to places the rest of us don't have. Like the Tories VIP lane for taxpayer funded contracts for useless PPE etc?

Maybe David Cameron would have got the £billions of our money he was seeking for Greensill if he had a knighthood to get into the right places?

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2022-01-03 10:27 AM

Signed it on New Year's Day when it was less than 10,000, even bunged in a couple of quid to help them promote it, but if I had known you were going to promote it Pelmethead I could have saved my money.

https://www.change.org/p/the-prime-minister-tony-blair-to-have-his-knight-companion-of-the-most-noble-order-of-the-garter-rescinded

That seems a bit ungrateful 8-) ...........

If it wasn't for Blair & Brown your hero Corbyn and your fellow Hard Lefties wouldn't of had the opportunity to LOSE another election >:-) ...........

Isn't it time you Lefty LOSERS took the hint? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2022-01-04 9:18 AM

If it wasn't for Blair & Brown your hero Corbyn and your fellow Hard Lefties wouldn't of had the opportunity to LOSE another election >:-) ...........

Still not got any windows then?

Barryd999 - 2022-01-03 6:47 PM

Bulletguy - 2022-01-03 3:40 PM

Pelmet has had all this explained to him before in detail and this thread will jog his short memory; https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Snake-says-Labour-should-embrace-Warmonger-Blair-/58652/

This is what I find so hilarious and hypocritical about the Gammons getting even more red faced over Blair getting a knighthood because he was according to them a war criminal. I bet all of them were shouting football chants at the telly when our "brave lads" went out to Iraq to kick the sh1t out of a load of Muslims.

Of course they were and Pelmet was among those whooping with glee and excitement as the missiles went in. He's a hypocrite. Read that other thread I linked as his mindset is obvious despite the hard facts, re Bush, being very clearly explained to him.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2022-01-04 9:36 AM

pelmetman - 2022-01-04 9:18 AM

Still not got any windows then?

Still not got any balls then? >:-) .........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.f6e0e6b2b74b4d569816ef87873f0a32.jpg

Archived