I'll miss them!!

Hopesy

Van nearly packed. Got to go to work for the morning to tidy a few things up then off to the chunnel for an evening crossing, Just over two weeks looking for some sun, sites and relaxation. First stop Auvergne then who knows?? But after the last couple of posts I'll miss KOTR and Rupert having a discussion, I'll have to find a McDonalds for some free WiFi to catch up.

Oh and i think it was the allies that bombed Pearl Harbour, blamed it on the Japenese just to get the Yanks involved to save our skins i love a conspiracy :D

I'll miss you all

Hopesy

Sorry a bit sentimental, been for some last proper English beer :D

Oh the temptation to keep going South on Friday night........ The lure of the sun.............. back to reality - work on Tuesday!

Husband's birthday tomorrow - that means exactly 7 years until we can really "go for it" - why did he opt to retire at 65 when he could have done it in 2 years??? :-S

• 3 weeks later...

Well, we're back the worst bit of the trip was the M25 going to the tunnel as some tanker spilt fuel and closed the motorway absolue chaos. Other than that brilliant time on aires.municiples and private sites.

From calais to Le Mont Dore then over to the Dordogne where it was bl""dy hot. Now catch up with all your postings.

Have you missed me?

Archived