I'm back

Forester

To all or the only one interested I'M BACK  I bet you are ALL realy glad that I am back, To save me time scolling throu the forum will you tell me who at this moment in time is the best bet to wind up he he.

Looking forward to your replys

Chopper. 

Hello Wayne, or is it Maggie?  Sorry to gatecrash your posting, but seeing Tony's reply prompted me to look back to the Sally Clark thread, in which I'd long since lost interest, to see what Frank had actually done this time to get himself banned!

On that subject, I'd just like to add that I'm a bit saddened, and hope he'll be allowed back in, though I doubt he'd accept. 

I think his only true fault was that he was the epitome of the self made man.  Passionate, brash, forthright, cringingly insensitive, outspoken, opinionated and wholly intolerant of any one else's opinions.  Despite all that, I think that underneath was a sincere man with strongly held convictions.

Anyone remember The Rise and Fall of Reginald Chester Perrin?  Remember CJ?  "I didn't get where I am today by........"  That is Frank.  He's always been master of his own house, and his own business empire, he takes all the decisions, is seldom questioned - never twice, a bit like Alan Sugar, though not quite so extreme!

So with apologies again to Wayne and Maggie, and despite it all, I hope he'll eventually come back to torment us.  After all, his written style isn't totally unique.  Still one or two other opinionated, intemperate, contributors to this forum have survived to post again!  

Or should they also review their styles, just in case they meet a talking forum security camera!

Everyones picking up on Brians mistakes lately Derek but i,m sure he does,nt mind the odd wind up.

Talking of wind ups, there,s someone on this thread who,s out of pocket after employing a highly trained technician to call to his house after his new broadband/computor failed to live up to expectations.

£60 to be told it was,nt plugged in. Come in no.8.

he he

Frank did have suicidal fingers at times i must admit, i think most of us at some time are guilty of that, but with Frank it was all the time its like a bad day at the office then on here to have a go. I did the best thing & didn't get involved when he went off on one.Sorry he's gone but what part of 'dont put your fingers in the fire or you'll get burnt' didn't he understand! mel b, change from dail up to broadband, ISP have got probs with the connection & then so did I (he he £60 worth ) bought the modem (talk talk) missing 1 lead in the end i got a lad out (no call out fee ) to fix it  it took all of 1/2 hour at the most £60. Soooooooo any donations will be helpfull please send to the usual adress via e-mail in a s.a.e. for a reciept.

Off to Crich Tram Museum this w/end for there Easter 1940s event, I will try and post some pics when i get back.

Chopper

Sad to see Frank go Wayne. A bit harsh I suppose but after being warned he should have eased off a bit and given more thought to why he was upsetting so many other users.

Doubt if you,ll have any joy with donations of this lot. Nice people, but watertight as in ducks rear end when it comes to money. You could try passing yourself off as Richards long lost son. He,s off to Spain for a few weeks soon and you and Maggie would benifit from a bit of free sunshine and hospitality.

Nice to see you back, and if we don,t hear from you enjoy that weekend. Nice weather forcast for a change, but take plenty of warm bedding if you,re using the van.

derek500 - 2007-04-04 9:41 PM
Anyone remember The Rise and Fall of Reginald Chester Perrin? 
Chester? Surely it was Reginald Iolanthe Perrin? Cock up on the memory front, perhaps?

Correct!  And it was "The Fall and Rise" as well!  However, it was CJ I was really after, not Reggie.  Checking back, there is even a visual faint resemblance, give or take a moustache.

Archived