I'm being Nosey again

michele

Leaving for Vancouver on Weds, to do 3 weeks of touring, into Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Idaho, Wyoming, S. Dakota, Montanna, before turning back to Vancouver. Then takiing m/home to Denmark !

Aint life grand being a pensioner.? (lol)

Next weekend away will be the Brownhills summer bash at Newark Showground.

This time it should be more relaxed than our recent trip to I.O.W hopefully there will not be anyone kicking footballs about around our motorhome or tossing frisbies about hitting the side of the motorhome

Five weeks TODAY and counting ... we sail to France for nearly 3 weeks.

Probably going down the East side, hugging the German and Swiss borders.

Hopefully by then we'll also know what we're going to do about replacing Hannibal with something newer and better equipped - but don't say that while he's listening or he'll break down while we're away. You know how touchy vehicles of a certain age can be ...

Tony

Five weeks TODAY and counting ... we sail to France for nearly 3 weeks.

Probably going down the East side, hugging the German and Swiss borders.

Hopefully by then we'll also know what we're going to do about replacing Hannibal with something newer and better equipped - but don't say that while he's listening or he'll break down while we're away. You know how touchy vehicles of a certain age can be ...

Tony

1054457311_HannibalandTony.JPG.db8ff4edabcff85a0004bbea57b60d13.JPG

Taking a small telescopic brolly, made entirely of synthetics, so ought not show up at airport X-ray checks. It's really lovely, got pictures of teddy bears around it. *-) But unlikely to get used, as the sun shines most of time in places I go visiting. That's why I travel abroad a lot. :D

Archived