I must be evil

ROON

Just switched on the news and the mother of a fifteen year old boy who was murdered whilst lying in his bed, by someone firing a gun at him that fires 1,000 bullets per minute (!), at him BY MISTAKE ... they were after his brother ..... she says 'I don't bear them any grudges.'

8-) 8-) GRUDGES!!!!!! Is it only me, please tell me I am not alone in what I would do if it were my child ...... I can't believe it.... What sort of world are we becoming.... the human race is going mad, no wonder we're heading for extinction....

ROON - 2008-06-17 1:45 PM

Just switched on the news and the mother of a fifteen year old boy who was murdered whilst lying in his bed, by someone firing a gun at him that fires 1,000 bullets per minute (!), at him BY MISTAKE ... they were after his brother ..... she says 'I don't bear them any grudges.'

8-) 8-) GRUDGES!!!!!! Is it only me, please tell me I am not alone in what I would do if it were my child ...... I can't believe it.... What sort of world are we becoming.... the human race is going mad, no wonder we're heading for extinction....

You are definitely not alone Roon, but when you do it you musn't tell anybody.

Mick H.

I've had first-hand experience of a member of my family being murdered.

I am not in the least bit sorry to say that I actually walked out of the funeral when the vicar started on about forgiveness.

I know what I would do to the people who did it, and, because they were teenagers at the time, they only served a few years in the holiday-camp we call prison nowadays.

I'm still angry - and it happened over 20 years ago!

I do agree however as I get older I feel that its not forgiveness its just better to let go as if you allow them to bother you it ends up screwing you up .

If i could get an eye for an eye I would everytime but I cant so it only hurts me thinking about it and they aint worth it .

Archived