I thought Remoaners said we had changed our minds?........

Guest pelmetman

I wondered how long it would take you today to post that one. Bit slow.

Bet you haven't found the source though eh?

I think this is it. http://www2.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2019/06/26/yougov-finds-just-28-wanting-a-no-deal-against-43-wanting-to-remain/

Four options that were weighted in order of preference and three of them leave options and totally hypothetical but they wouldnt have all those choices in a second referendum. It also shows that there is nowhere near a majority for a no deal Brexit at only 28%. Every other straight up poll leave vs remain shows a similar majority but for remain.

Only one way to find out of course. Put the "real" and "Available" options up in a referendum.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-26 5:15 PM

I think this is it. http://www2.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2019/06/26/yougov-finds-just-28-wanting-a-no-deal-against-43-wanting-to-remain/

Four options that were weighted in order of preference and three of them leave options and totally hypothetical but they wouldnt have all those choices in a second referendum. It also shows that there is nowhere near a majority for a no deal Brexit at only 28%. Every other straight up poll leave vs remain shows a similar majority but for remain.

Only one way to find out of course. Put the "real" and "Available" options up in a referendum.

Gerrymandering the results again eh Barry *-) ..........

As the title of the thread says......"I thought Remoaners said we had changed our minds?......."

If that were the case then those who want to Remain should add up to more than 52%? >:-) .........

Kinda looking like you've been caught spreading fake news to ;-)...........

Did Putin make you do it? (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-06-26 9:27 PM

As the title of the thread says......"I thought Remoaners said we had changed our minds?......."

If that were the case then those who want to Remain should add up to more than 52%? >:-) .........

Too many options on that poll which is why its confusing when you read the data and questions. If that was a referendum using our first past the post system remain would win by the way.

Like I keep saying if your so confident support a referendum either on Boris's deal against remain or if he cant get one no deal vs remain. If your right you cant lose can you?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-26 10:13 PM

Too many options on that poll which is why its confusing when you read the data and questions. If that was a referendum using our first past the post system remain would win by the way.

Like I keep saying if your so confident support a referendum either on Boris's deal against remain or if he cant get one no deal vs remain. If your right you cant lose can you?

So now your excuse is that those who have changed to Remain.......were confused by the Remain question? (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

That doesn't bode well for Remoaners if there is another vote :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-06-27 8:50 AM

So now your excuse is that those who have changed to Remain.......were confused by the Remain question? (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

like I said, why are you so scared of a vote on the options on the table then?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-27 9:57 AM

It's not the vote that bothers me ;-) .........

It's having to endure months of "Project Fear 2 " the sequel "Remoaner Bitchfest the end of the world is nigh" *-) .........

It was crap the first time around >:-) ..............

pelmetman - 2019-06-27 2:45 PM

It's having to endure months of "Project Fear 2 " the sequel "Remoaner Bitchfest the end of the world is nigh" *-) .........

But all that is still going on anyway Dave. I see no reason for much of a campaign now really although I would love to see the televised debates three years on. Put Farage and Boris on the stand next to the likes of James O Brian and Jason Hunter. I would pay good money to see that. All we want to know is if the public want to accept whats on offer or not. Thats all we ever wanted. If they do then Im good with that.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-27 3:14 PM

But all that is still going on anyway Dave. I see no reason for much of a campaign now really although I would love to see the televised debates three years on. Put Farage and Boris on the stand next to the likes of James O Brian and Jason Hunter. I would pay good money to see that. All we want to know is if the public want to accept whats on offer or not. Thats all we ever wanted. If they do then Im good with that.

What can they debate? ;-) ...........

My guesses are better than your guesses *-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-06-27 3:17 PM

Oh a hell of a lot. They could start by debunking some of the myths about WTO for a start off and then maybe start to question some of the bulls**t from 2016 I expect such as Turkey joining the EU and the £350m on the side of a bus for the NHS and how it now looks like instead of giving them some money we will just flog it to Trump instead. The thing is about people like Jason and James is they do actually understand this stuff and they do actually do detail which Farage and Boris do not. There is a massive long list of stuff that we have uncovered in the past three years that needs answering but we need the platform to address it all.

They could maybe ask Boris how his magical invisible Unicorn border in NI will work, that should be good for a laugh.

Barryd999 - 2019-06-27 5:59 PM

Oh a hell of a lot. They could start by debunking some of the myths about WTO for a start off and then maybe start to question some of the bulls**t from 2016 I expect such as Turkey joining the EU and the £350m on the side of a bus for the NHS and how it now looks like instead of giving them some money we will just flog it to Trump instead. The thing is about people like Jason and James is they do actually understand this stuff and they do actually do detail which Farage and Boris do not. There is a massive long list of stuff that we have uncovered in the past three years that needs answering but we need the platform to address it all.

They could maybe ask Boris how his magical invisible Unicorn border in NI will work, that should be good for a laugh.

I thought you "didn't give a toss" anymore ... Sorry if I have confused you with someone else

Birdbrain - 2019-06-27 7:27 PM

I thought you "didn't give a toss" anymore ... Sorry if I have confused you with someone else

I dont really but that doesnt mean Im not still debating Brexit etc. Its just a car crash in slow motion now that I feel more and more disconnected to. Its out of control and reason and sense seem no longer possible.

Barryd999 - 2019-06-28 9:21 AM

I dont really but that doesnt mean Im not still debating Brexit etc. Its just a car crash in slow motion now that I feel more and more disconnected to. Its out of control and reason and sense seem no longer possible.

I get ya ... Your dont give a toss about it means you actually still debate it just as much as ever on every internet forum your a member of and those Facebook Brexit things your in ... Thats made it really clear ... Thanks

Birdbrain - 2019-06-28 9:55 AM

I get ya ... Your dont give a toss about it means you actually still debate it just as much as ever on every internet forum your a member of and those Facebook Brexit things your in ... Thats made it really clear ... Thanks

Actually I dont. Nowhere near as much as I did. Least not right now. You actually have no idea how much time I have dedicated to being involved with anti Brexit campaigns or who with for that matter.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-28 10:41 AM

Actually I dont. Nowhere near as much as I did. Least not right now. You actually have no idea how much time I have dedicated to being involved with anti Brexit campaigns or who with for that matter.

Oh I reckon I have a good idea ;-) ...........

You've prolly spent even more time than me on trying to master Brexit debating 8-) ......

Except you've spent most of your time trying to "dis" us Brexiteers :D ......

pelmetman - 2019-06-28 2:17 PM

You've prolly spent even more time than me on trying to master Brexit debating 8-) ......

Actually wrong again. I only come on here to "Dis" you and the other headbanger Kamikaze No deal mob because I know you all and its funny. Its light relief posting on here. Most of my time has been spent campaigning elsewhere and trying to influence the "right" people to gain a "Peoples Vote". Im actually quite diplomatic when talking to marginal Brexiteers or floaters as I call them. People like you are a lost cause but good fun all the same. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-28 2:34 PM

Actually wrong again. I only come on here to "Dis" you and the other headbanger Kamikaze No deal mob because I know you all and its funny. Its light relief posting on here. Most of my time has been spent campaigning elsewhere and trying to influence the "right" people to gain a "Peoples Vote". Im actually quite diplomatic when talking to marginal Brexiteers or floaters as I call them. People like you are a lost cause but good fun all the same. (lol)

Hows that going for you? ;-) .........

Just askin......as someone who floats on the right side of the bowl :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-06-28 2:51 PM

Just askin......as someone who floats on the right side of the bowl :D .........

Its gone amazingly well thanks for asking. Thanks to the thousands that have campaigned and worked hard for a vote on the final deal or even a vote on no deal vs remain Im pretty confident we would win either. Its never stopped, in towns and cities up and down the country people have been out trying to convince people that a PV is the way to go and of course all over social media. Support for such a vote as a result has grown and grown. Whether we will get one of course is in the lap of the Gods or maybe Parliament, who knows?

I suppose it depends on if you really believe Boris has the balls to follow through on his promises. His track record is not so good is it? If it happens, we are fecking ready!!

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-28 5:49 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-28 2:51 PM

Its gone amazingly well thanks for asking. Thanks to the thousands that have campaigned and worked hard for a vote on the final deal or even a vote on no deal vs remain Im pretty confident we would win either. Its never stopped, in towns and cities up and down the country people have been out trying to convince people that a PV is the way to go and of course all over social media. Support for such a vote as a result has grown and grown. Whether we will get one of course is in the lap of the Gods or maybe Parliament, who knows?

I suppose it depends on if you really believe Boris has the balls to follow through on his promises. His track record is not so good is it? If it happens, we are fecking ready!!

I look forward to seeing deluded of Bottom Magnet on Love Island :D .........

Archived