I've won £1,000,000!

J9withdogs

now where's the catch........?

This is the email I've just received: (obviously I've substituted ***** for contact details - you don't think I'd give it away to you lot!!)

Dear Lucky Winner,

The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 21,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an

advanced automated random computer search from the nternet,You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 1,000,000 (One million pounds sterling).

LUCKY No: ******************************

Contact Person: ******************************(email address supplied - not a premium rate phone number)

PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM

1.Full Name:

2.Full Address:

3.Status:

4.Occupation:

5.Age:

6.Sex:

7.Country:

8.Tel.Number:

Yours faithfully,

Online Co-ordinator.

malc d

Janine

Does this mean you won't be talking to us ordinary people any more ???

:-( :-(

I'll have to think about that, Malc :D

Howie

Common as muck the lot of them Janine and this is where you'll find out who your true friends are. It goes without saying that i'm always here to help and advise on how to spend that money sweety. XXX

Of course, my little puddlebum. I'll just check it's OK with Melanie first (lol)

Colin

Oh well, with my probable impending redundacy I suppose I have no choise but to put in my application to be your toyboy

To be my toyboy don't you have to be younger than me, Colin *-) :D

wow Janine, I really hope it's true but I am a bit dubious with the wording ...'approved to claim'. You might claim it and they tell you to get lost or words that might as well say that. You may find you are in the running for winning the money .... did you actually enter it?

If it is good news then I could be quite charming and say I don't want a bloomin' thing off you, just your continued friendship.

But bugger that .... can I share Syd with you please? :-D

HOWEVER, (genuinely) I did win a trailer tent once. And a week's holiday to Palma, Majorca with loads of extras thrown in, and some Ercol furniture, and a hand-held tv ... so I am a bit more careful now about just dumping stuff in the recycle bin.

Law of averages and all that but it does seem that the same people win all the time while others never get a sniff, as in bingo for example.

None of our family are lucky in this respect, and the only one I can think of is my Uncle Gill who won a box of After Eights, but never lived to enjoy them as he was knocked down by the 7.30pm bus into town.

Right, back to getting that 'avatar pictures' sorted . Got it all figured out and no probs this time. :->

I am also a winner in this lottery ,but it doe's say keep the imformation to yourself so do NOT tell anyone else its a secret . ps any other winners out there we can form a forums millionaires forum club ( try saying that after a glass of wine )http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/images/emoticons/icon_lol.gifhttp://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/images/emoticons/icon_lol.gifhttp://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/images/emoticons/icon_lol.gif

Perhaps I'm cynical.

Once you have submitted your details, they will probably ask for a sum of money to enable your claim to be processed.

Hope this is not the case, but beware of sending these details to an unknown source. Once these details are passed on, it is too easy to use the information to set up a fictitious J9withdogs and run up all sorts of financial problems for which you may be liable.

Yep we got our notification last month won on the spannish lottery, said to keep quiet about it untill verification and gave a telephone number to contact to proceed and verify just a pity that i couldnt believe it. On looking the number given was for a spannish mobile rather than a spannish landline.

This one was sent by snail mail rather than e-mail.

Archived