Idiots

Bulletguy

More red meat for the xenophobe Brexiters.

"Free movement for EU citizens will end on day one of a no-deal Brexit, under new Home Office plans..".

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-eu-brexit-freedom-of-movement-ends-november-boris-johnson-priti-patel-home-office-a9064376.html

Brexit Barnsley man won't be very happy though i doubt he will have figured it yet. (lol)

Bulletguy - 2019-08-19 6:50 PM

pelmetman - 2019-08-19 4:39 PM

More excellent Brexit news :D ............

Oh i didn't know you were welcoming non-EU immigration? (lol)(lol)

You appear to be jumping to conclusions ... again.

Many wannabe immigrants to the UK had figured out that it is easier to stay in a European country where they can attain citizenship reasonably quickly. Once they have citizenship in that country then they could just waltz into the UK unhindered.

You saw the tens of thousands landing in Spain, Greece etc. Where do you think they all are now? Certainly not queueing up at Calais for a passing truck.

747 - 2019-08-19 7:32 PM

Many wannabe immigrants to the UK had figured out that it is easier to stay in a European country where they can attain citizenship reasonably quickly. Once they have citizenship in that country then they could just waltz into the UK unhindered.

You saw the tens of thousands landing in Spain, Greece etc. Where do you think they all are now? Certainly not queueing up at Calais for a passing truck.

Hhmm......not heard of any going through that process which is somewhat long winded to say the least, eg Germany requires 8 years before granting citizenship unless married to German. In that time many would have become employed, learnt the language and settled.

Hong Kong citizens are certainly making plans though due to the growing civil unrest there with China. Last year 37,000 BNO passports were issued, the highest percent in a decade. Maybe they got blue ones so that will be 'nice'. (lol)

Patel is in danger of creating another Windrush, only this madness would end up involving hundreds of thousands of people....and quite possibly land the taxpayer with an extremely expensive bill in litigation.

Guest pelmetman

I'm welcoming the end to uncontrolled migration B-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-08-19 10:22 PM

We never needed to leave the EU for that......just apply EU regulations which successive UK governments failed to do and i've lost count of the number of times you've been told that and shown linked evidence.

Bulletguy - 2019-08-19 9:19 PM

Hhmm......not heard of any going through that process which is somewhat long winded to say the least,

Just because you have never heard of it (I and plenty others have) does not mean it is not happening.

Sometimes it is better to play 'the long game'.

BUT, as I know you well now, you will take it to be another lie because you know better.

747 - 2019-08-20 12:10 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-19 9:19 PM

Hhmm......not heard of any going through that process which is somewhat long winded to say the least,

Just because you have never heard of it (I and plenty others have) does not mean it is not happening.

Sometimes it is better to play 'the long game'.

BUT, as I know you well now, you will take it to be another lie because you know better.

I take it with a pinch of salt because to be honest it seems a theory based on pure supposition and very little else! Why on earth would anyone go through the process of obtaining citizenship in an EU country, not as simple and straightforward as you seem to think, only to then up sticks and head for a country in the process of isolating itself from the EU country which has provided a good lifestyle and employment for the past eight years? It simply doesn't even begin to stack up.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-19 10:47 PM

We never needed to leave the EU for that......just apply EU regulations which successive UK governments failed to do and i've lost count of the number of times you've been told that and shown linked evidence.

You mean these EU laws? ;-) ...........

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/07/judges-rule-romanian-criminal-cannot-deported-eu-law/

Anybody who thinks that's fair is a Idiot! *-) ...........

Turkey is joining the EU you know! There are 70 million of them coming here!!!! They won't be interested in going anywhere else because everyone wants to get to the UK cos it's best innit! I read it in the Sun so it must be true. *-)

It's still 2016 isn't it?

Barryd999 - 2019-08-20 8:40 AM

Turkey is joining the EU you know! There are 70 million of them coming here!!!! They won't be interested in going anywhere else because everyone wants to get to the UK cos it's best innit! I read it in the Sun so it must be true. *-)

Hopefully its not 2016 cos if you lose again we have to live through those 3 years again reading your tripe and whinging

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-08-20 8:39 AM

Seems to me you lot are mixing up immigration with illegal immigration. Can’t really see what’s wrong with the former but obviously need to stop the latter which is not helped as no EU country seems bothered with the rules.

Was the Romanian criminal I highlighted a illegal? :-| .............

Nope........But EU laws have prevented us from deporting him......Fact *-) ..........

Birdbrain - 2019-08-20 8:53 AM

Hopefully its not 2016 cos if you lose again we have to live through those 3 years again reading your tripe and whinging

Do you imagine the tripe and whinging (as you call it) ends if we leave on October 31st? (lol) That will only be the beginning. We will have years if not decades of it to look forward to. If you want to stop all that, just support remaining in the EU. Much easier for everyone.

Barryd999 - 2019-08-20 11:31 AM

Do you imagine the tripe and whinging (as you call it) ends if we leave on October 31st? (lol) That will only be the beginning. We will have years if not decades of it to look forward to. If you want to stop all that, just support remaining in the EU. Much easier for everyone.

I would imagine given our brave new worlds inability to lose with dignity you'd be right ... Yours and others Brexit whinging will carry on for years regardless of wether Brexit is a failure or success and lets remember in our brave new world you'll also be whinging about POTUS Trump for years , The Tories , right wing populism in Europe etc etc and with all the whinging in the world you can do sweet nothing about it ... Whinge away

pelmetman - 2019-08-20 9:35 AM

Seems to me you lot are mixing up immigration with illegal immigration. Can’t really see what’s wrong with the former but obviously need to stop the latter which is not helped as no EU country seems bothered with the rules.

Nope........But EU laws have prevented us from deporting him......Fact *-) ..........

Wot ! 1 Romanian criminal. Tut tut, we have plenty of our own home grown. However that doesn’t detract from my point.

Birdbrain - 2019-08-20 12:08 PM

I would imagine given our brave new worlds inability to lose with dignity you'd be right ... Yours and others Brexit whinging will carry on for years regardless of wether Brexit is a failure or success and lets remember in our brave new world you'll also be whinging about POTUS Trump for years , The Tories , right wing populism in Europe etc etc and with all the whinging in the world you can do sweet nothing about it ... Whinge away

Its nothing to do with losing. I dont care about winning or losing, ive done enough of both over my lifetime to be honest. What I meant was it doesnt all end on October 31st, especially if we leave with no deal. The entire thing will just go on and on and on as we still have to do a deal with the EU and we still have to forge our way in the world elsewhere. How that is achieved and by whom will occupy our politicians for years if not decades and of course those of us with a political interest. For reasons I cannot fathom many people seem to be under the impression that after October 31st thats it. Its why we keep hearing from Brenda from Bristol that "we just want it over with". It will never be over. The only way it can be over is to admit its a clusterfcuk and remain, go back to normal although I reckon that boats sailed now anyway.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-08-20 1:15 PM

Wot ! 1 Romanian criminal. Tut tut, we have plenty of our own home grown. However that doesn’t detract from my point.

We have 4000+ EU criminals in our prisons..........and as you point out we have plenty of home grown scroats :-| ...........

So why do you want to import more of them? *-) .........

Barryd999 - 2019-08-20 1:20 PM

Its nothing to do with losing. I dont care about winning or losing, ive done enough of both over my lifetime to be honest. What I meant was it doesnt all end on October 31st, especially if we leave with no deal. The entire thing will just go on and on and on as we still have to do a deal with the EU and we still have to forge our way in the world elsewhere. How that is achieved and by whom will occupy our politicians for years if not decades and of course those of us with a political interest. For reasons I cannot fathom many people seem to be under the impression that after October 31st thats it. Its why we keep hearing from Brenda from Bristol that "we just want it over with". It will never be over. The only way it can be over is to admit its a clusterfcuk and remain, go back to normal although I reckon that boats sailed now anyway.

"go back to normal" ... Had we not had such a real sour set of loser we could have been well and truly on the road to "normal" long ago ... You'll keep whinging away for years to come so I suppose "normal" wont happen for decades ... Bitterness and hatred are a lethal cocktail and especially when you follow your organ grinder on here

Birdbrain - 2019-08-20 3:00 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-20 1:20 PM

"go back to normal" ... Had we not had such a real sour set of loser we could have been well and truly on the road to "normal" long ago ... You'll keep whinging away for years to come so I suppose "normal" wont happen for decades ... Bitterness and hatred are a lethal cocktail and especially when you follow your organ grinder on here

yeah you know me well enough to know this kind of crap will not wind me up. *-) Ive never had an organ grinder although I think your familiar with "Grinder" app. (lol) As you also know I spend most of my life pissing myself laughing at the world and bitterness and hatred have never been my thing. Im a lover of everything and everyone!! except Brexit and maybe Jacob Reek Smug and maybe Sewage. Smuggy is very quiet these days.

Do you imagine the tripe and whinging (as you call it) ends if we leave on October 31st? (lol)

That will only be the beginning. We will have years if not decades of it to look forward to.

If you think we have problems ahead - spare a thought for Denmark.

What happens when Trump is told that they won't sell Greenland to him ?

U.S. sanctions against Denmark ?

;-)

pelmetman - 2019-08-20 7:45 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-19 10:47 PM

You mean these EU laws? ;-) ...........

No.....this, but you knew that didn't you? It's been linked for you several times now and Brian went to great lengths trying to explain it to you.

https://bruegel.org/2017/02/questionable-immigration-claims-in-the-brexit-white-paper/

It's not a matter of "thinking it fair" but about following the letter of the law and i seem to recall you quoting this case before and Veronica pointed out to you lawyers representing government had not done their homework. That's clear from the judges summing up.

jumpstart - 2019-08-20 1:15 PM

Exactly but Pelmet and his cohorts only want to read about foreign crims in UK though.....Brit crims abroad don't exist in his world. *-)

Archived