If Barry Were A Democrat Demonstrator

Birdbrain

Birdbrain - 2019-11-28 7:07 AM

He'd be exactly like this ...

... Like Barry , no idea what she's on about , no proof , no facts , no nothing

Ok ill bite as its you.

Hmm. Seems somewhat odd for you to say something like that since myself and the other remainers on here have done nothing but present you with thousands of facts and informative evidence as to how Brexit is a bad thing for years now but all you have is deflection, blind faith and some magic beans.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-28 10:23 AM

Ok ill bite as its you.

Hmm. Seems somewhat odd for you to say something like that since myself and the other remainers on here have done nothing but present you with thousands of facts and informative evidence as to how Brexit is a bad thing for years now but all you have is deflection, blind faith and some magic beans.

Thousands of facts you say ??? That must mean minimum 2000 ... Tell you what dont show all the thousands , dont show even hundreds or a hundred ... Just show proof of 10 nailed on 100% facts not possibles but facts that Brexit is a bad thing ... Remember facts not fiction

Birdbrain - 2019-11-28 11:59 AM

Ok ill bite as its you.

Thousands of facts you say ??? That must mean minimum 2000 ... Tell you what dont show all the thousands , dont show even hundreds or a hundred ... Just show proof of 10 nailed on 100% facts not possibles but facts that Brexit is a bad thing ... Remember facts not fiction

Whats the point. You wont believe them or listen to any of them. I stated a load of Facts just now on another thread on another forum where I was accused of making stuff up and you and the others just wont listen or read them.

Your a lost cause. A waste of time trying to convince you of anything.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-28 7:48 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-28 11:59 AM

Ok ill bite as its you.

Whats the point. You wont believe them or listen to any of them. I stated a load of Facts just now on another thread on another forum where I was accused of making stuff up and you and the others just wont listen or read them.

Your a lost cause. A waste of time trying to convince you of anything.

Its not about me believing or listening to them princess its about me asking you to show less than 1% of what you claim to validate your point ... You cant , not even 10 out of the thousands you claim ... Misinformation Man strikes again ... How embarrassing

Archived