If I get another campsite advert........

Matrix Meanderer

Are you as p*ss*d off with receiving holiday campsite "ideas" or suggestions from ACSI and Out and about Live at this time? I certainly am :-(

The last think I want at the moment is pretty pictures of sunlit campsites next to a blue sea with smiley happy campers around BBQs.

Yes, I know that the campsites are suffering big time as we all are, but do they really need to be pushing their adverts at we frustrated motorhome and caravan owners on sunny stay at home days??

Nobody knows when we can get out of lockdown yet so why are we still being sent sunny adverts, it just increases my angst and blood pressure.

My motorhome is on a storage site so I cannot even sit in it, clean it, pimp it or just look at it at the moment so keeping cool in all senses of the word is difficult.

Matrix Meanderer - 2020-04-12 1:05 PM

I've got adblocker and other filters.

What I'm referring to are emails sent by ACSI and other organisations not spam.

Ok so I've subscribed to their stuff so maybe I'll unsubscribe until better times return.

yes I thought that is what you meant. You could unsubscribe or if your mail program has filtering, add them to junk senders.

Tracker - 2020-04-12 12:21 PM

If I owned a campsite I would be conserving my cash ready for when the great unlock begins and advertising might again have a point which it does not as things stand.

But it does have a point and is working because we are talking about it

Tracker - 2020-04-12 4:48 PM

Talking about it without seeing it and acting upon it's message are very different.

Well you wouldnt act on its message Richard , you don't have a motorhome anymore do ya ??? ... You are doing the job of the site owners though by keeping us talking about it ... Regards and Happy Easter

Archived