If that happens............

Guest pelmetman

Hartlepool is a cess pit of racism. Its had NF and Britain First councillors, in 2010 8% voted for the BNP who retained their deposit. In 2015 the Tories would have won the seat if it wasn't for the Kippers, in 2019 11,000 voted for the Brexit party etc etc.

So hardly surprising that a dog whistling populist racist PM might win the monkey hangers over.

Alexa "give me an example of a northern town that has had hope removed by Thatcher and co, where people are looking for someone to blame and are too stupid to realise they are being played"

The Bible says ... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/may/04/internal-polling-suggests-labour-heading-for-defeat-in-hartlepool-byelection ... Unbelievable to be even talking of a possible Tory victory in Hartlepool ... Barry will be along shortly to fight his parties corner with all he has that good old Hartlepool hanging monkey story but like most of Barrys claims though its fiction, makes him feel better I suppose ... Lordy

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2021-05-05 6:04 AM

The Bible says ... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/may/04/internal-polling-suggests-labour-heading-for-defeat-in-hartlepool-byelection ... Unbelievable to be even talking of a possible Tory victory in Hartlepool ... Barry will be along shortly to fight his parties corner with all he has that good old Hartlepool hanging monkey story but like most of Barrys claims though its fiction, makes him feel better I suppose ... Lordy

Poor bloke must hate living in Brexit central (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2021-05-05 8:34 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-05-05 6:04 AM

Poor bloke must hate living in Brexit central (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

LOL! I dont live anywhere near Hartlepool (Thank God). Most people here voted remain. I think I probably know maybe just one or two that voted for Brexit. Most were Tories but not anymore. Not that it makes much difference now. I couldnt give a toss what happens in Hartlepool to be honest. Its a sh1t hole and they deserve better maybe and voting for the Tories they surely will get what they deserve. Leopards dont change their spots and the Tories have for as long as I can remember shat on run down places in the north east. They are spaffing money over on Teesside alright though but when it suits them they will drop them like a stone.

The voters of Hartlepool have decided that all the recent Conservative party sleaze and snobbery, contracts-for-mates scandals, litany of lies, double-standards and outright law-breaking, is absolutely brilliant and if anything, they want more of it.

Hartlepool, the town famous for once hanging a shipwrecked monkey during the Napoleonic wars that they concluded must be a French spy, has decided that it’s about time to make amends for murdering that traitorous, knuckle-dragging, self-serving primate by voting for a party led by one.

Polls show that the long-held Labour seat of Hartlepool is about to switch to the Conservatives in tomorrow’s by-election for the first time in over a zillion years.

One former Labour voter, John J. Simpleton, explained: “People think we’re idiots in Hartlepool, but we’re not. We know the Conservative party is currently led by a blatantly corrupt, two-timing, scruffy-haired, promiscuous and untrustworthy simian born of the landed gentry who represents everything we used to hate, but in our defence – his opposite number Keir Starmer is a bit boring.

“Sure, he’s straight laced and doesn’t go around breaking the law – but where are the xenophobic jokes? The shockingly insensitive remarks about bodies piling up in the streets? The jibes at letterbox faces, bum boys, and the watermelon-smiles of Johnny Foreigner?

“It’s for this reason we are finally switching party allegiances. We can handle all the bribes, scandal, deaths, corruptions, broken promises, homophobia and betrayals - so long as Boris says something funny every now and then. I mean, we are after all, clearly a town with a sick sense of humour.

“Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go attend the waterboarding of a Mallard we captured this morning.”

https://www.thenewselephant.co.uk/town-famous-for-hanging-a-dishonest-monkey-about-to-elect-a-party-led-by-one?fbclid=IwAR3INKZEEBzyrBdhntaFYMG_hVDC9yHGn8BnvZ3-FJs_MgXmUyPzo9Keab4

Birdbrain - 2021-05-05 7:17 PM

Lordy ... Labour face defeat in Hartlepool and the squads main response is sumat about a made up monkey ... Chuckle

Who says its made up? Have you been to Harlepool? 8-) Johnson had to have extra security in case history repeated itself.

Barryd999 - 2021-05-05 9:57 PM

Lordy ... Labour face defeat in Hartlepool and the squads main response is sumat about a made up monkey ... Chuckle

Who says its made up? Have you been to Harlepool? 8-) Johnson had to have extra security in case history repeated itself.

Yes I have been to Hartlepool but why do I need to go there to know there is no evidence of the hanging you claim happened being false??? ... To be fair you've never let the lack of facts and evidence get in the way of your claims in the past so why start now ... As for your Boris comment I find it pretty sick to be fair given its only a few short years since one of your MPs was attacked

Guest pelmetman

Bottom Magnet is a seperate Vichy State within Geordie Land Birdy ;-) ..........

The real world is a seprate universe to its residents :D .........

pelmetman - 2021-05-06 8:44 AM

Bottom Magnet is a seperate Vichy State within Geordie Land Birdy ;-) ..........

The real world is a seprate universe to its residents :D .........

Geography like politics and pretty much everything else you spout off about on here all day long is not your strong point either is it? Geordie Land! I suppose everything north of Watford Gap is Geordie land to you though.

Guest pelmetman

Shocked I am 8-) .............

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9552883/Tories-secure-historic-Hartlepool-election-win-Labour.html

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)..............

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.994eea361e7432d343b0f53a5c0fece5.jpg

Archived