If you have a row, check your food!

BGD

Guest Slacker

Personally I think that she should have fed him the dogs. I really don't know how people can motorhome with these smelly creatures sharing the space. I've seen some with up to four in one 'van!

The Koreans have the right idea when it comes to dogs.

Michelle, I worked for 6 years caring for the Institute, plus Maudesly & Bethlem Hospitals in my then professional capacity. Library very comprehensive and patients were prime examples.

Enough to drive you bonkers, working there.

Some posters here reminded me of those days, hence absence for a while, but have been reading threads 8-)

Guest Le Thou
Slacker - 2007-11-01 4:09 PM

Personally I think that she should have fed him the dogs. I really don't know how people can motorhome with these smelly creatures sharing the space. I've seen some with up to four in one 'van!

The Koreans have the right idea when it comes to dogs.

You obviously don't like our little canine friends of which we have two who are great little companions, but just a word or two on the "hygene front" if you think that dogs are disgusting creatures.Did you know you share your bed with hundreds if not thousands of little creatures and your toilet seat is cleaner than the inside of your mouth, sort of blows your theory out of the water.

Archived