If you still think Corbyn's not a Communist.......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-04-30 9:22 AM

error...

Nope its no error ;-) ........

"A glimpse into this dark possibility was provided this week by news that John McDonnell, the Shadow Chancellor and Corbyn’s closest ally, plans to preside over a programme of political re-education at the Treasury if a Labour Government takes power.

Officials would not only be retrained in new ‘economic theories and approaches’, but would also have to conduct ‘listening exercises’ with the trade unions, Labour’s paymasters."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-6849815/Giles-Udy-reflects-Jeremy-Corbyn-John-McDonnell-government-look-like.html

They'll be taught how to use the Diane Abbottcus calculator to create a Venezuela style economy 8-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-04-30 10:31 AM

error...

Yes it was an error.

I was about to reply when I realised that I don't really care whether Corbyn is a communist or not - so I deleted my response.

If other political parties can come up with policies which benefit the majority of voters - no-one will vote for Corbyn anyway.

:-|

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-04-30 10:44 AM

error...

Yes it was an error.

I was about to reply when I realised that I don't really care whether Corbyn is a communist or not - so I deleted my response.

If other political parties can come up with policies which benefit the majority of voters - no-one will vote for Corbyn anyway.

If you'd ever spent time in a Communist country you would 8-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-04-30 11:14 AM

error...

Yes it was an error.

Well I haven't - so I don't.

malc d - 2019-04-30 11:18 AM

error...

Yes it was an error.

Neither has Pelmethead. When he was a deck swabber on that banana boat, it sailed to Odessa and for the past 40+ years he thought he'd been "in Russia". ;-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-30 1:59 PM

malc d - 2019-04-30 11:18 AM

error...

Yes it was an error.

Neither has Pelmethead. When he was a deck swabber on that banana boat, it sailed to Odessa and for the past 40+ years he thought he'd been "in Russia". ;-)

Was Odessa not part of the USSR?........aka Russia........Did we still have rationing in the mid 70's?......because they did 8-) ......

If it had been a banana boat ;-) ...........I could have made a fortune on the black market :D .......

Archived