Iii have a dream, I saaid, Iiiiii have a dream!

Victor Meldrew

The other night I had a dream, in this dream I was a lot younger than I am now, as was my mother, although I was living in the house that I now live in. Anyway, in this dream my mum informed me that my late father was not in fact my dad but she wouldn’t tell me who my real father was, I left the room and entered another, whereupon I saw Pat Butcher, arms folded and a fag hanging out of her mouth. She exclaimed, ‘your real father is Ken Dodd’, what I replied? ‘Yes, Ken Dodd the millionaire’ she exclaimed again, as if to say I had missed out on his fortunes. Armed with this information I set off to confront my mother, unfortunately I woke up at this point so never got to the truth of the matter.

Do you think it's possible that I could really be the illegitimate love child of Ken Dodd?

Guest tc102

It's OK for you clever clogs, talking about 'Attention Deficit Disorder'. Try keeping attention when you've as many personalities as I have!

The meds help but occasionally my nurse doesn't get to my room bang on time and this happens.

crinklystarfish - 2007-07-30 9:50 AM
Victor Meldrew - 2007-07-30 9:32 AM

... Do you think it's possible that I could really be the illegitimate love child of Ken Dodd?

Yes, but it’s more likely that you have Attention Deficit Disorder, or one of its closely allied mental aberrations.

If by that you mean, I become bored and rarely read all the way through any of your posts, then you are correct

tc102 - 2007-07-30 10:09 AM

It's OK for you clever clogs, talking about 'Attention Deficit Disorder'. Try keeping attention when you've as many personalities as I have!

The meds help but occasionally my nurse doesn't get to my room bang on time and this happens.

Morning Franes.

Franes = Frances

Victor Meldrew - 2007-07-30 10:09 AM

If by that you mean, I become bored and rarely read all the way through any of your posts, then you are correct

Now come, Mr. Meldrew, you are better than being disingenuous; in every one of your personae. We both know that you are a fan of the language and you very probably read all of my posts very closely. I do yours, even the ones of your persona non grata.

What's that? You surely can't be claiming that that's the real you?

Oh dear! For what it’s worth though, I am developing more sympathy with him. He is sometimes unduly and inexpertly attacked, and does indeed make some useful contributions. I suspect he is probably a very benevolent man, simply in need of catharsis.

Apropos of my first, I trust that you enjoyed the multi-layering of aberration.

crinklystarfish - 2007-07-30 3:38 PM

Victor Meldrew - 2007-07-30 10:09 AM

Now come, Mr. Meldrew, you are better than being disingenuous; in every one of your personae. We both know that you are a fan of the language and you very probably read all of my posts very closely. I do yours, even the ones of your persona non grata.

What's that? You surely can't be claiming that that's the real you?

Oh dear! For what it’s worth though, I am developing more sympathy with him. He is sometimes unduly and inexpertly attacked, and does indeed make some useful contributions. I suspect he is probably a very benevolent man, simply in need of catharsis.

Apropos of my first, I trust that you enjoyed the multi-layering of aberration.

(Rests chin in hands, purses lips, slowly shakes head and wonders, wtf you’re talking about).

crinklystarfish - 2007-07-30 3:55 PM

You are indeed then, much partitioned. As you seem much closer to TC102, perhaps you could ask him how my brother might remove one small piece of detritus from his CCD? He is reluctant to do a full alcohol swabbing as he doesn’t wish to introduce further matter.

What point are you trying to make? Oh I get it; you’re trying to appear superior.

crinklystarfish - 2007-07-30 7:48 PM
J9withdogs - 2007-07-30 4:34 PM
caraprof - 2007-07-30 4:30 PM This is fun!
Just how far into your cheek is your tongue, Caraprof?

J9,

Remember that 'gullable' thing?...

Yeah, just cus yo cor spel do mean rest of us cor spel eever (lol)

Archived