Immigrants deported

Bulletguy

British immigrants flying back to their Spanish villas have been stopped from boarding flights as their Spanish residency papers were no longer valid whilst others who made it to Spain have been deported back to Britain. :D

I can hear the wails and protests of "b...b...but we are English and you need us more than we need you". *-)

https://tinyurl.com/y964yvpo

Bulletguy - 2021-01-03 3:36 PM

British immigrants flying back to their Spanish villas have been stopped from boarding flights as their Spanish residency papers were no longer valid whilst others who made it to Spain have been deported back to Britain. :D

I can hear the wails and protests of "b...b...but we are English and you need us more than we need you". *-)

https://tinyurl.com/y964yvpo

It's strange what makes you happy and you think is funny.

Have you sought treatment for this mental failure?

Note to self: When something awful happens to bulletguy I must remember to guffaw loudly and post it on social media .... it's what he would want.

;-)

Barryd999 - 2021-01-03 5:05 PM

Sounds like a massive cock up somewhere in the system. I have to ask though, that elderly couple where he was ill and needed to get back for treatment and tablets WTF were they doing travelling presumably back to the UK for in the first place?

Family bubble ?

Barryd999 - 2021-01-03 5:05 PM

Sounds like a massive cock up somewhere in the system. I have to ask though, that elderly couple where he was ill and needed to get back for treatment and tablets WTF were they doing travelling presumably back to the UK for in the first place?

Scant on detail other than "urgently needs medication". It's worth remembering these turkeys voted to end their own freedom of movement then whine when it goes tits up for themselves. Spain seems to be the favoured hangout for every Brexit headbanger who think foreign folk should stay out of Britain but British must be allowed to go where they please because they're British. Remember Benidorm Barry and Diane who jetted in from their Villa wearing anti-EU stickers to support Farages Brexit party? *-)

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2019/04/15/frank-reactions-to-the-couple-who-flew-over-from-benidorm-to-support-brexit/

malc d - 2021-01-03 4:27 PM

colin - 2021-01-03 3:47 PM

So, are the Spanish thick as they don't understand their own rules, or are they just racists?

Surely it is the British who voted for rule changes ?

:-|

Spain set up a system to deal with residents, the border guards have ignored this and deported people, they even tried deporting someone with joint Portuguese/British citizenship. There is no evidence that any of those deported voted for Brexit, I suspect very few who have property in Spain voted for Brexit, but the papers do like to publicise hypocrisy of those who did.

colin - 2021-01-03 6:57 PM

malc d - 2021-01-03 4:27 PM

colin - 2021-01-03 3:47 PM

So, are the Spanish thick as they don't understand their own rules, or are they just racists?

Surely it is the British who voted for rule changes ?

:-|

Spain set up a system to deal with residents, the border guards have ignored this and deported people, they even tried deporting someone with joint Portuguese/British citizenship.

We're pretty damn good at doing that to certain ones of our own Colin! Just ask Anthony Bryan or if you haven't seen it, watch the docu-drama "Sitting in Limbo" which is a chilling account of what happened to him. His treatment left me shocked, disgusted and ashamed such a thing could ever happen in current day Britain.

There is no evidence that any of those deported voted for Brexit, I suspect very few who have property in Spain voted for Brexit, but the papers do like to publicise hypocrisy of those who did.

Only those resident less than 15 years were entitled to vote. How many voted Brexit nobody knows but after listening to numerous interview clips on YT it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the percentage was fairly high. The media doesn't need publicise their hypocrisy as they do it themselves.

Dutch border police have refused 10 British nationals entry to the Netherlands since January 1, when UK visitors were no longer covered by EU regulations, broadcaster NOS said on Sunday.

Since January 1, the UK is no longer considered an EU country and its nationals are barred from visiting the Netherlands unless their journey is essential, because of coronavirus rules.

The Dutch rules bar all non-residents from outside the EU who come from a high-risk country and who do not have an urgent reason to visit.

https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2021/01/dutch-border-police-bar-10-british-nationals-from-entering-the-netherlands/

Not quite the same as the Spanish incident which does beg the question why those Brits involved left applying for their residency so late.....after all some have had years to do it!

I have worked with/for quite a few 'dutch' people, but they where all British citizens, it may well be that some people who have spent decades shuttling between UK and Netherlands haven't quite sussed out the new rules.

p.s. I wouldn't surprise me if the same thing happened to some of the 'italians' who live around here, they are used to seeing themselves as both Italian and British.

Archived