candapack

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
candapack - 2018-11-29 10:32 PM

Latest figures;

Nett EU immigration - 87,000.

Nett non-EU immigration - 235,000.

Guess which one reduces when we "Take Back Control" and bravely end "Freedom of Movement".

Hilarious isn't it? The xenophobes vote Brexit because they thought they would get rid of those 'foreign folk'......only to end up with more than what they'd started with, just a different set!

Couldn't make this bonkers Brexit sh*t up if you tried!! (lol)

Bulletguy - 2018-11-29 11:46 PM

Latest figures;

Guess which one reduces when we "Take Back Control" and bravely end "Freedom of Movement".

Hilarious isn't it? The xenophobes vote Brexit because they thought they would get rid of those 'foreign folk'......only to end up with more than what they'd started with, just a different set!

Have we left ??? ... Over 17 million voted to leave , your claiming over 17 million voters are xenophobes ... Thats a hell of a lot so I expect you can show a hell of a lot of xenophobes explaining they voted that way to "get rid of foreign folk" as you claim ... If you get into double figures with your proof of "xenophobes" I reckon that could be about 00000000.1% of Brexit voters

antony1969 - 2018-11-30 6:46 AM

Latest figures;

Have we left ??? ... Over 17 million voted to leave , your claiming over 17 million voters are xenophobes ... Thats a hell of a lot so I expect you can show a hell of a lot of xenophobes explaining they voted that way to "get rid of foreign folk" as you claim ... If you get into double figures with your proof of "xenophobes" I reckon that could be about 00000000.1% of Brexit voters

Well one things for sure Xenophobes or not Immigration was the key reason people voted out. The Brexiteers didnt count on the Europeans clearing off of their own accord though. Maybe another case of them not needing us as much as we need them perhaps. So of course they have to be replaced so they are being, from Asia and Africa as predicted by many of us. They should be easier to spot I suspect. (lol)

Vote leave canvassed the Asian voters with the promise they would be able to bring in more of their own if we left the EU. At least thats one thing they seem to have been right about but I bet they are kicking themselves over as it was clearly meant to be a lie. (lol)

Guest pelmetman

Latest figures;

Gotta start somewhere ;-) ...........

Barryd999 - 2018-11-30 7:39 AM

Latest figures;

Well one things for sure Xenophobes or not Immigration was the key reason people voted out. The Brexiteers didnt count on the Europeans clearing off of their own accord though. Maybe another case of them not needing us as much as we need them perhaps. So of course they have to be replaced so they are being, from Asia and Africa as predicted by many of us. They should be easier to spot I suspect. (lol)

Vote leave canvassed the Asian voters with the promise they would be able to bring in more of their own if we left the EU. At least thats one thing they seem to have been right about but I bet they are kicking themselves over as it was clearly meant to be a lie. (lol)

"They should be easier to spot I suspect" ... That's either rather racist on your part or an attempt to make out those who voted leave are racists ... Which is it ???

antony1969 - 2018-11-30 9:36 AM

Latest figures;

"They should be easier to spot I suspect" ... That's either rather racist on your part or an attempt to make out those who voted leave are racists ... Which is it ???

Neither. They will be easier to spot if they are from Africa or Asia innit. Is that racist? Cor you cant say nowt these days without the PC Brigade jumping on ya!! FFS! *-)

Im gonna email Tommy Robinson about you.

Barryd999 - 2018-11-30 9:50 AM

Latest figures;

Neither. They will be easier to spot if they are from Africa or Asia innit. Is that racist? Cor you cant say nowt these days without the PC Brigade jumping on ya!! FFS! *-)

"Easier to spot" if you live in a whites only village which is actually very racist ... Not so easy to spot if you live in one of our wonderful multicultured cities and towns far away from your village ... How will those Brexit racists distinguish between those brown skinned Brits and the fresh arrivals ???

antony1969 - 2018-11-30 12:08 PM

Latest figures;

"Easier to spot" if you live in a whites only village which is actually very racist ... Not so easy to spot if you live in one of our wonderful multicultured cities and towns far away from your village ... How will those Brexit racists distinguish between those brown skinned Brits and the fresh arrivals ???

Hmm. So its racist to live in a whites only village now? Actually its racist to assume this is a whites only village! How do you know? you are stereotyping the theory that Asians or Black people dont live in leafy little Dales Villages! I was speaking to my next door neighbour just this morning, a Mr Hussain (James) who invited me to his Asian Farmers coffee morning next week in the village hall!!

As to how you will recognise the new arrivals where you are thats a good point. I hadn't thought of that. Maybe you could get them to wear badges with "Im new here please say hello" or summat. Or "Im new and happy to help (Do the jobs that you Brits cant be arsed with since you sent your European friends home). The second one would need to be a big badge though.

Barryd999 - 2018-11-30 12:43 PM

Latest figures;

Hmm. So its racist to live in a whites only village now? Actually its racist to assume this is a whites only village! How do you know? you are stereotyping the theory that Asians or Black people dont live in leafy little Dales Villages! I was speaking to my next door neighbour just this morning, a Mr Hussain (James) who invited me to his Asian Farmers coffee morning next week in the village hall!!

As to how you will recognise the new arrivals where you are thats a good point. I hadn't thought of that. Maybe you could get them to wear badges with "Im new here please say hello" or summat. Or "Im new and happy to help (Do the jobs that you Brits cant be arsed with since you sent your European friends home). The second one would need to be a big badge though.

Won't it be racist to make them wear a badge ... kind of against their hooman rights or sumat ... I'm not stereotyping your village only that you said it was too cold for Jonnie Foriegner ... Mr Hussain not a pig farmer I take it

antony1969 - 2018-11-30 1:47 PM

Latest figures;

Won't it be racist to make them wear a badge ... kind of against their hooman rights or sumat ... I'm not stereotyping your village only that you said it was too cold for Jonnie Foriegner ... Mr Hussain not a pig farmer I take it

No it wouldnt be racist to make them wear a badge it would be an ice breaker for the good people of Huddersfield to see they were new and to make them welcome with some of that good old Yorkshire charm. (lol)

You could employ this bloke as the official "Yorkshire Ambassador for Welcoming Immigrants".

Barryd999 - 2018-11-30 2:23 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-30 1:47 PM

Latest figures;

No it wouldnt be racist to make them wear a badge it would be an ice breaker for the good people of Huddersfield to see they were new and to make them welcome with some of that good old Yorkshire charm. (lol)

You could employ this bloke as the official "Yorkshire Ambassador for Welcoming Immigrants".

Good idea ... Thankfully I don't think they'll be troubled by our well known gangs of sex pests ... Wrong colour and Prolly way too old ... He was good back in day old Harry ... Bulletbrain won't get it ... Humour not a strong point of his

Latest figures;

Have we left ??? ... Over 17 million voted to leave.

And remind me again what the Leave lot campaigned on, two of which were the batty soundbites mentioned in Candapacks post.

And yes, this is before leaving (IF we do) so it's not quite going to plan is it? You lot wanted to pull up the drawbridge but apparently didn't quite grasp the fact the world is a very big place as you've now got other 'types' of foreigners to deal with!

Oh dear.....oh the irony!! (lol)(lol)

Bulletguy - 2018-11-30 5:18 PM

Latest figures;

And remind me again what the Leave lot campaigned on, two of which were the batty soundbites mentioned in Candapacks post.

And yes, this is before leaving (IF we do) so it's not quite going to plan is it? You lot wanted to pull up the drawbridge but apparently didn't quite grasp the fact the world is a very big place as you've now got other 'types' of foreigners to deal with!

I see youve not shown anything to back up your "xenophobe" claim which I asked for ... 17 million plus Brexit xenophobes and youve shown nothing ... Oh dear ... oh the irony!! ... Go back to sleep princess , its what you do best

antony1969 - 2018-11-30 6:34 PM

Latest figures;

I see youve not shown anything to back up your "xenophobe" claim which I asked for ... 17 million plus Brexit xenophobes and youve shown nothing ... Oh dear ... oh the irony!! ... Go back to sleep princess , its what you do best

Hello princess

Latest figures;

I see youve not shown anything to back up your "xenophobe" claim

Ah i see so are you now saying you did not want to stop freedom of movement.....or you did? Which is it?

These must be the "skills and talents" May cooed so gleefully about over building her immigration system. The Tier 1 Investor visa system allows the wealthy to buy themselves British citizenship for £2m. £5 million gets you the right to stay after 3 years but for the impatiently wealthy, a £10m fee gets the same after just two years. Effectively the money is a loan to the government so the investor gets it back plus interest.

Cool eh?

https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-investor/eligibility

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/04/golden-visa-immigration-deal-british-citizenship-home-office

Bulletguy - 2018-11-30 9:12 PM

Latest figures;

Ah i see so are you now saying you did not want to stop freedom of movement.....or you did? Which is it?

Still nothing ... Not even one single xenophobe out of those seventeen million ... I know youllman up today and show plenty ... Cant wait

Guest pelmetman

Brexiteers "sensibly" want controlled migration, where as you Remoaners want to let any old scroat in *-) .........

A perfect example principled of stupidity >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-12-01 8:07 AM

Brexiteers "sensibly" want controlled migration, where as you Remoaners want to let any old scroat in *-) .........

This is very strange Dave. Can you say where you found the evidence for your claim that "Remoaners want to let any old scroat in", please? You'll be saying next that the UK has no power to restrict EU migration while we remain members!

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-12-01 3:57 PM

This is very strange Dave. Can you say where you found the evidence for your claim that "Remoaners want to let any old scroat in", please? You'll be saying next that the UK has no power to restrict EU migration while we remain members!

The evidence is sitting in our prisons Brian *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-12-01 4:04 PM

Of which how many are UK nationals? *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-12-01 4:23 PM

Of which how many are UK nationals? *-)

There should be 81.9% white Brits in prison if you want to use statistics? ;-) ..........

But as we already know your 5% chums make up 15% of our prison population, and 90% of our terrorist population :-| ........

So......do you really want to play statistics? :D .........

antony1969 - 2018-12-01 6:35 AM

Latest figures;

Still nothing ... Not even one single xenophobe out of those seventeen million ... I know youllman up today and show plenty ... Cant wait

Hello ... Princess

So, because there are some EU migrants (out of the 3.8 million EU migrants living here - Daily mail figure just for you! :-)) in UK prisons, all EU migrants should be classified as "any old scroats"? I understand there are also one or two UK born people in UK prisons, even some whose parents and grandparents were UK born. So what does that make you? :-D

The percentage of the total EU migrant population in UK prisons is slightly above that for the non-EU population (1.6 per 1000 as opposed to 1.5 per 1000), but I have no idea what their crimes were. Still, it hardly seems to justify your "any old scroat" claim.

But, if what you meant was that you actually think "remainers" want to let in people from the EU (or anywhere else), irrespective of whether they are, or later become, criminals, your opinion of half your fellow countrymen is verging on paranoid. Where on earth do you get this nonsense?

Archived