Inauguration Day ...

Birdbrain

Gentlemen of Chatterbox, Birdbrain has been resorting to side-tracking and provocative posts and throwing insults left right and centre to keep himself active on this (and other) threads, ignoring the widespread criticism he has faced, as if he was our own pestilent Donald Trump, careless of anyone's views other than his own and determined to bluster his way through. It makes no sense to respond to him any way.

I'm not trying to censor him, simply to discourage him from going OTT and behaving so badly towards others. I suggest everyone simply ignores his posts altogether for a couple of weeks to encourage the penny to drop that he should not be so habitually nasty. He has toned his insults down since I started posting these notices, so they are having a useful effect.

StuartO - 2021-01-15 8:22 AM

Gentlemen of Chatterbox, Birdbrain has been resorting to side-tracking and provocative posts and throwing insults left right and centre to keep himself active on this (and other) threads, ignoring the widespread criticism he has faced, as if he was our own pestilent Donald Trump, careless of anyone's views other than his own and determined to bluster his way through. It makes no sense to respond to him any way.

I'm not trying to censor him, simply to discourage him from going OTT and behaving so badly towards others. I suggest everyone simply ignores his posts altogether for a couple of weeks to encourage the penny to drop that he should not be so habitually nasty. He has toned his insults down since I started posting these notices, so they are having a useful effect.

Self appointed forum fuzz strike

How do we know they are "Leftists"? They could be anyone. Its hard to tell in America in these shaky videos who is who and why the are smashing shop windows and behaving badly. However it was not hard to tell what went on the other day which was a planned terrorist attack on the Capitol with clear intent. We will never know quite what they had planned had the got hold of the likes of Pelosi or any of the others they were clearly targeting but he noose was perhaps a good indication and the fact that many were armed with automatic weapons and an array of other stuff.

Either way, there is no comparison.

Archived