Interesting read

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-12-27 9:00 PM

pelmetman - 2020-12-27 8:50 PM

It's too complicated for you......stick to the safe space of your Dandy and Beano with pictures and word bubbles.

What are you LOSERS finding complicated about accepting that you have Lost? ;-) ........

Do I need to do a drawing with pictures and word bubbles? (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-12-27 9:05 PM

It's too complicated for you......stick to the safe space of your Dandy and Beano with pictures and word bubbles.

What are you LOSERS finding complicated about accepting that you have Lost? ;-) ........

Can you manage to make a post relevant to the linked post in the thread instead of waffling inane garbage?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-12-27 9:11 PM

Can you manage to make a post relevant to the linked post in the thread instead of waffling inane garbage?

Why would I want to read links to LOSER bullsh1t? 8-) ..........

You produce enough to fill one of Joke52's binbags everyday (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

PS......I'm off to bed now so you can download you Bulletsh1t free of interuption until tomorrow :D .......

Happy LOSER Dumping Dumb Dumb >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-12-27 9:18 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-12-27 9:11 PM

Why would I want to read links to LOSER bullsh1t? 8-) ..........

You produce enough to fill one of Joke52's binbags everyday (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Grow up........and keep your filthy fetish to yourself as none of the forum want to hear about your weird kink. *-)

747 - 2020-12-27 10:13 PM

Only the Guardian would print a story like that. 8-)

Thankfully sensible people will not want to read such whingeing from an elderly snowflake wringing his hands in despair because he lost.

Thats rich coming from a self-opinionated pompous prat as yourself.

(Btw, when attempting to snidely discredit an fm's post at least have the guts to quote from the fm's original link instead of posting an entirely different link. Your 'mates' might be impressed by your deceit but i'm not.)

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2020-12-27 10:13 PM

Only the Guardian would print a story like that. 8-)

Thankfully sensible people will not want to read such whingeing from an elderly snowflake wringing his hands in despair because he lost.

Poor old Bullet is going to be even more Bitter & Twisted in 3 days time :D ........

If that's possible? 8-) ...........

(lol) (lol) (lol) .......

• 5 weeks later...
BrunoPatterson - 2021-01-26 1:51 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-12-27 8:48 PM

This is an interesting read.

https://tinyurl.com/y9ecpfol

Really very interesting article. Thank you very much for sharing. One of the main theses of the authorities and people who were in favor of Britain leaving the European Union is the issue of the economy. At the moment I am in college and I have already written several studies that dealt with the economic development of the European Union as a whole and the UK's participation in this process. In carrying out my research, the company https://assignmentbro.com/us/economics-homework-help helped me a lot, which provided me with very interesting sources and literature on the basis of which I built my conclusions. It seems to me that at the moment the European Union, the economy of the European Union, especially in the era of lockdown, have shown their failure and inability to deal with the crisis.

Don't say that too loud here... you'll have people falling out of their armchairs coughing and spluttering.

jumpstart - 2021-01-26 3:55 PM

BrunoPatterson - 2021-01-26 1:51 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-12-27 8:48 PM

This is an interesting read.

https://tinyurl.com/y9ecpfol

Really very interesting article. Thank you very much for sharing. One of the main theses of the authorities and people who were in favor of Britain leaving the European Union is the issue of the economy. At the moment I am in college and I have already written several studies that dealt with the economic development of the European Union as a whole and the UK's participation in this process. In carrying out my research, the company https://assignmentbro.com/us/economics-homework-help helped me a lot, which provided me with very interesting sources and literature on the basis of which I built my conclusions. It seems to me that at the moment the European Union, the economy of the European Union, especially in the era of lockdown, have shown their failure and inability to deal with the crisis.

Don't say that too loud here... you'll have people falling out of their armchairs coughing and spluttering.

LOL J/start.....look at the fm's profile!!! (lol)

BrunoPatterson - 2021-01-26 1:51 PM......................................

I think this poster is not what he appears. The posts seem aimed at university students looking for external guidance on polishing their work.

Brian Kirby - 2021-01-26 4:38 PM

BrunoPatterson - 2021-01-26 1:51 PM......................................

I think this poster is not what he appears. The posts seem aimed at university students looking for external guidance on polishing their work.

I assumed it was just an advert.

:-|

Archived