Internet troll jailed over threats and racist messages

Bulletguy

One less low life piece of scum on the streets......should have got 10 years hard labour with diversity training.

A Brexit-supporting troll who sent MPs death threats and racist messages has been sentenced to nearly 10 months in jail.

Jarod Kirkman, 51, sent malicious messages to seven politicians, including former Conservative cabinet minister Nicky Morgan and Labour’s David Lammy, Westminster magistrates’ court heard.

Some messages, sent through the MPs’ websites, had the subject lines “Brexit traitor” and “Brexit loser” with menacing email addresses such as MPdeadpoliticianwalking.com and Putinfsb.ru.

Unemployed Kirkman sent a message to Heidi Allen, of the Independent Group, saying: “Your days are fecking numbered bitch. Will it be polonium or novichok? Either way you will never know, expect it soon.”

The court also heard he told Lammy: “Go back to the jungle nigger where you belong”, while another said “feck off and die in the jungle”.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/apr/18/internet-troll-jailed-over-threats-and-racist-messages-to-mps

Mr Lammy really shouldn't throw stones while residing in a greenhouse . Mr Lammy I believe amongst other things likened ERG members to Nazis and white supremacists live on TV to millions of viewers . Likening ERG members who purely want to leave the EU to Nazis who killed millions of Jews is really disgraceful or maybe not if your a Labour-Remain voter

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-04-19 4:41 PM

Mr Lammy really shouldn't throw stones while residing in a greenhouse . Mr Lammy I believe amongst other things likened ERG members to Nazis and white supremacists live on TV to millions of viewers . Likening ERG members who purely want to leave the EU to Nazis who killed millions of Jews is really disgraceful or maybe not if your a Labour-Remain voter

Welcome to the asylum Mr Birdbrian :D .......

I do apologise for us regulars not greeting you in our pre Brexit manner ;-) ........

But as it appears you are of our stripe ;-) ......

Would you accept a funny virtual handshake as a CB welcome? :-> .......

Sorry but using the N word to any black person cannot ever be justified and should be vilified and condemned by all with any moral decency. Britain abolished slavery over 200 years ago and quit colonialism but a few knuckle draggers still have a warped nostalgia for the old days.

As for David Lammy likening ERG members to Nazis and white supremacists, that was from the Marr show and he was right in calling it out.

Rees-Mogg has long held far right views and courts very dubious company which leave his political preferences in no doubt at all. Britain got dragged down this path 86 years ago and i'm surprised anyone in their right mind wants to go back there again.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jacob-rees-mogg-s-after-dinner-speech-to-group-calling-on-doreen-lawrence-to-go-home-8752995.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/letters/jacob-rees-mogg-afd-germany-far-right-tbg-racism-antisemitism-a8850786.html

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-19 6:05 PM

Rees-Mogg courts very dubious company l

Like Corbyn doesn't? 8-) ........

It's funny how he's yet to say anything about his Irish mates latest murder >:-( ......

Sorry but using the N word to any black person cannot ever be justified and should be vilified and condemned by all with any moral decency. Britain abolished slavery over 200 years ago and quit colonialism but a few knuckle draggers still have a warped nostalgia for the old days.

As for David Lammy likening ERG members to Nazis and white supremacists, that was from the Marr show and he was right in calling it out.

Rees-Mogg has long held far right views and courts very dubious company which leave his political preferences in no doubt at all. Britain got dragged down this path 86 years ago and i'm surprised anyone in their right mind wants to go back there again.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jacob-rees-mogg-s-after-dinner-speech-to-group-calling-on-doreen-lawrence-to-go-home-8752995.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/letters/jacob-rees-mogg-afd-germany-far-right-tbg-racism-antisemitism-a8850786.html

Looks to me like your defending Mr Lammy calling Mr Rees Mogg and the rest of the ERG Nazis . You say Mr Rees Moggs far right views are in no doubt . Could you show me where Mr Rees Mogg or any ERG member has openly supported the murder of 6 million Jews and the atrocities carried out by Nazis . If they are openly Nazi supporters then they will openly praise much what the Nazis did surely . If the best you have is your Doreen Lawrence connection to justify that Mr Rees Mogg is a Nazi then I believe your in trouble but your response and the proof you supply will be interesting

Lammy never called them Nazis though but warned of the dangers of associating with such far right extremists such as the AFD and Bannon and he was right to do so. What he made out was this is how it all started in Nazi Germany. Thats not comparing anyone to Nazis only warning of the extremist bedfellows the likes of Smuggy, Farage etc are now associated with. Make no mistake, Brexit and the ERG is a far right coup or at least an attempt at one and before you brand me a lefty Ive voted Tory all my life. Not anymore though.

Barryd999 - 2019-04-19 6:44 PM

Lammy never called them Nazis though but warned of the dangers of associating with such far right extremists such as the AFD and Bannon and he was right to do so. What he made out was this is how it all started in Nazi Germany. Thats not comparing anyone to Nazis only warning of the extremist bedfellows the likes of Smuggy, Farage etc are now associated with. Make no mistake, Brexit and the ERG is a far right coup or at least an attempt at one and before you brand me a lefty Ive voted Tory all my life. Not anymore though.

You need to look back on the interview . Mr Lammy goes further than his initial calling them Nazis but tells Mr Marr calling them Nazis isnt strong enough . If you can tell me whats stronger than comparing someone who votes to leave the EU with those who slaughtered 6 million Jews then I really would appreciate it

Birdbrain - 2019-04-19 6:32 PM

Looks to me like your defending Mr Lammy calling Mr Rees Mogg and the rest of the ERG Nazis .

Except he never called them Nazis at all. He referred to them as 'far right fascists'. I suggest you listen to the YT clip i linked from the Marr show.

You say Mr Rees Moggs far right views are in no doubt . Could you show me where Mr Rees Mogg or any ERG member has openly supported the murder of 6 million Jews and the atrocities carried out by Nazis . If they are openly Nazi supporters then they will openly praise much what the Nazis did surely . If the best you have is your Doreen Lawrence connection to justify that Mr Rees Mogg is a Nazi then I believe your in trouble but your response and the proof you supply will be interesting

His far right views have never been in doubt. You really should read both those links including the embedded ones. Why else does he associate himself with people of that persuasion? Just because there is no mainstream politician (afaik) openly supporting the Holocaust does not mean the same could never happen again. The rise of the far right is extremely dangerous and i continue to be surprised at the types of people supporting it.

Birdbrain - 2019-04-19 6:48 PM

You need to look back on the interview . Mr Lammy goes further than his initial calling them Nazis but tells Mr Marr calling them Nazis isnt strong enough . If you can tell me whats stronger than comparing someone who votes to leave the EU with those who slaughtered 6 million Jews then I really would appreciate it

The clip is 1m 39 sec long. Will you link directly to the point where David Lammy told Marr "calling them Nazis isnt strong enough"?

Birdbrain - 2019-04-19 6:48 PM

So are you now saying he called leave voters Nazi's? I watched the full interview. Dont remember him calling voters Nazis or anyone directly a Nazi.

Archived