Invisible Johnson told to "get a grip"

Bulletguy

The chaos and confusion over school exam results is yet another epic fail in government long list of disasters. It's as though they're gaslighting the public. Johnson who runs off to hide somewhere each time has been told by Sir Keir Starmer to 'get a grip' and sort the mess out personally. That sounds too much like work, so that won't be happening. :-|

https://tinyurl.com/y5gd854t

jumpstart - 2020-08-17 6:00 PM

I note Blowjo has full confidence in Gavin Williamson.........to do what?

To do a U turn on his behalf as Johnson has done that many his brakes are totally shot.

Rael has posted the leaked algorithm. B-)

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2020/aug/17/no-10-hints-ministers-set-ditch-a-level-results-algorithm-england

I fear uk qualifications are going to be worthless, because everyone can see the chaos, anyone who doesn't get a good result will appeal at the taxpayers expense, and I suspect the Government will lower standards to let them through to avoid any more political embarrassment.

John52 - 2020-08-17 6:28 PM

I fear uk qualifications are going to be worthless, because everyone can see the chaos, anyone who doesn't get a good result will appeal at the taxpayers expense, and I suspect the Government will lower standards to let them through to avoid any more political embarrassment.

Well they've done a cracking job of peeing off folks with school age kids and the last party that did that got slaughtered at the next election so all should remember this.

A few days ago Ruth Davidson said that ministerial accountability “doesn't just mean fronting off a U-turn”, but it means “taking the ultimate responsibility for failings in your brief”

Funnily enough she hasn't called for the resignation of Gavin Williamson and hammering Johnson. Hypocrites.

Downing street will rush to hush this one over now to prepare for the next incoming disaster from the ship of fools. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-08-17 2:53 PM

The chaos and confusion over school exam results is yet another epic fail in government long list of disasters. It's as though they're gaslighting the public. Johnson who runs off to hide somewhere each time has been told by Sir Keir Starmer to 'get a grip' and sort the mess out personally. That sounds too much like work, so that won't be happening. :-|

https://tinyurl.com/y5gd854t

My Loser algorithm has been proved right yet again ;-) ...........

The Haters have ignored the FACT that NI, Wales and Scotland have all U turned >:-) .........

(lol) (lol) (lol) .............

Bulletguy - 2020-08-17 6:52 PM

Well they've done a cracking job of peeing off folks with school age kids

Well yes, but these are mostly intelligent educated underpriveleged folks from disadvantaged state schools who were hardly likely to vote for BoJo anyway.

And BoJo seems more concerned with keeping his own job (and milking it for all its worth) than the election in 4 years time. Hence hanging on to Dominic Cummins to put the skids under any of his rivals for his job - even though Cummings keeping his job is damaging the Tory party :-S

I doubt if BoJo cares about the Tory party anyway - he was prepared to switch sides and tear the Tory party apart over Brexit to further his own career.

Its not about the Tory party - its all about him.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-08-18 11:27 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-08-17 6:52 PM

Well they've done a cracking job of peeing off folks with school age kids

Well yes, but these are mostly intelligent educated underpriveleged folks from disadvantaged state schools who were hardly likely to vote for BoJo anyway.

And BoJo seems more concerned with keeping his own job (and milking it for all its worth) than the election in 4 years time. Hence hanging on to Dominic Cummins to put the skids under any of his rivals for his job - even though Cummings keeping his job is damaging the Tory party :-S

I doubt if BoJo cares about the Tory party anyway - he was prepared to switch sides and tear the Tory party apart over Brexit to further his own career.

Its not about the Tory party - its all about him.

If tearing the Tory party apart wins a 80 seat majority for us Brexiteer Tories, then I'm all for it >:-) ...........

Archived