Is it the weather

michele

That makes everyone so snappy and misrable ....cheer up worse could happen at sea ;-)

What do you all think it is I would love to know only so many people sitting at the bottom I cannot believe no one has anything worth saying writing about *-)

michele - 2007-05-16 8:16 PM That makes everyone so snappy and misrable ....cheer up worse could happen at sea ;-) What do you all think it is I would love to know only so many people sitting at the bottom I cannot believe no one has anything worth saying writing about *-)

It's definitely the weather. We had May instead of April and now this is April. Confused? So am I.

Randonneur - 2007-05-17 9:39 AM

The weather here in the Charente has been atrocious this last week, supposed to be improving tomorrow, but I will not bet on it. Lit the fire today, never been known in May.

Had the wood burner going for evenings now and dug out the Damart thermals!!!

We hardly had our boiler on throughout end March and April, now it's chilly. Drizzling hard. Expected it to be sunny until mid-November instead of grey and cold but hey, the garden needed a good soaking ......... maybe not all at once though :-S

Archived