Isn't it funny

michele

Guest Tracker

Dave

I think what Michele means is that it is the same small core of users who do most of the posting of laughing, joking and thought provoking stuff on here and when they are not around no one else has very much to say except maybe sometimes some rather unpleasant observations?

Perhaps unfair to generalise but maybe readers will get my drift.

But I could be wrong and do remember that I said that not Michele so don't have a go at Michele anyone who disagrees!

Tracker - 2007-10-16 5:08 PM

But I could be wrong and do remember that I said that not Michele so don't have a go at Michele anyone who disagrees!

off on your white charger to 'chele's defence rich??

be careful - Howie mightn't like it >:-) >:-)

B-)

ps I agree, mind you I rarely start threads just ramble on aimlessly on someone elses

Guest Tracker

Oh really well who cares about Howie then?

Ever since he tried to stitch me up with a phoney rabbit skin wig whilst pretending to be my mate I've gone right off of him!

Guest Le Thou
Not wishing to sound obtrusive but I didn't understand a word of that either. Although it does say that you are at the kitchen table, too much wine in the cooking perhaps?

michele - 2007-10-16 1:54 PM

How when the regulars dont post ! For whatever reason fed up lost for something to put no topic as they are sick of thinking of them .

How no one else does either funny world isnt it 8-)

I understand what you are saying Michele, and sometimes it seems you are the only one posting new threads. C,mon guys, its easy to chip in with comments on someone else,s thread but what Michele is asking is that we could all do a bit more and make our own contributions with some really ORIGINAL material.

Mike Parke - 2007-10-16 7:25 PM

I am not back at work until Saturday 20th. I will try to spend some of my down time at home in thinking up a really contentious, thought provoking topic for us all!! (Or failing that, something completely trivial!!!)

Regards Mike

Does,nt matter if you think its provoking or trivial Mike. If everyone gave it a go then its bound to help this forum which has become stuck in a rut over the last few weeks with just one or two threads dominating proceedings.

Ok before we are accused of being in this group lark again I thank you Howie & Richie.

No that is not a snipe at anyone but I know thats what some are thinking which is rather unfair but hey ho.

That is exactly what I,m trying to say why dont others have a bash at creating threads and the others will join in. It does get hard work with people riding on your back all day long.

I,m sure that hasnt come out quite the way I intended it to so before anyone picks a hole in it you know what I mean. I hope.

Guest Tracker

Oh really Michele - I am unaware of anyone riding on my back?

Or perhaps my tired old skin is just thick enough not to care?

But if they are and it makes them happy and shows them to everyone else for what they are it can't be all bad can it?

Michele: I don't think you should worry about being part of a 'group'.

Those people who post on here regularly are bound to become a group and often refer to each other by nicknames or christian names that the rest of us don't know.

A bit like the regulars in a local pub really.

malcd,

Thankyou I never used to worry I thought we were one big group .

you get certain memebers saying on Chatter & certain on M/home and certain who bounce all over the place . i thought I was just one of the many in one big group. Seems I have it wrong again, :'(

Le Thou - 2007-10-16 6:44 PM

Not wishing to sound obtrusive but I didn't understand a word of that either. Although it does say that you are at the kitchen table, too much wine in the cooking perhaps?

Le Thou ... when I tell you that Michele's signature used to be "keep taking the tablets" and now it's the "jamless donuts" you might understand ... she's got sugar poisoning!!!!(lol) :D

Archived