Isn't it quiet without Starspirit (Richard)!

Mel B

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all,

I still find the forums a mite dull at present. Frank from Bolton has gone, along with several in the past, due to our Moderator and Richard from Sth Wales has skirted around Paris and is heading south for a while. Others of the main verbal protagonists have become muted in their absence.

I love the forums and continue to learn much, thanks to the likes of BK, Clive M-G, DN, Peter and many other learned M/Homers.

I do miss the added spice of the past (albeit very often totally over the top to most others and eliciting much protest) and await the emergence of another crop to keep me entertained amongst the serious subjects of these M/H forums.

Richard has been extremely helpful privately to myself after an email approach, but I do notice that he has become much calmer on the forums of late.

I notice that the other Frank ( Dancer) has had a very recent sideswipe at Richard. I hope it was tongue in cheek.

Best Regards, Mike

It has gone quite lately what with giggles (michele) not responding & Howies other 1/2 keeping HIM quite, i think its about time we put the fun back. BTW did you notice that the pair of them were OFF the forum at the same time!!!!!. Have we got our 1st keyboard affair???  he he. carn't get the smileys.

Frank,

I naively thought that I was going to avoid further innuendo! I am not a foot fetishist but I am originally from Hertfordshire and I have forgotten the habits with cheeks/ feet etc. Norfolk is very quiet on fetishes but I believe Herts is quite rife with strange antics compared with up here. Apologies to all Motorhomers in both locations.

Take care,

Mike

PS. As for Howie, I find myself dumbstruck!

Frank,

Done his usual attacking session ....Shame sadly missed he wrote very good stuff and I enjoyed reading it and he was very helpful .

Pity really that he took it all so serious...If you get my drift

I suppose there are way's a means and manners....

Probably put my feet in it now. *-)

peaceful I call it, tho don't see why Richard can't comment from time to time, being on the Peripherique isn't a good enough excuse.

and if you're finding it too quiet there is one well known character who doesn't seem to have found his way to this site yet, surprisingly 'cos he seems to collect 'bannings' like others collect - err - whatever it is that others collect. :->

B-)

Well I for one don't miss Frank at all! He did come up with some useful input but it was almost always combined with personal insults to other forum members and I don't see why that behaviour should ever be tolerated. He was warned several times about it but never changed his ways so I say good riddance!

D.

sax - 2007-04-21 11:57 PM

Jackie,

If you know how to contact this person, please issue an invitation to join us and liven things up for a little while before , no doubt, being banned again.

Mike.

No, fortunately for me I don't - I'm too scared of getting lynched anyway :-S

Tho I do wonder why he's not found us yet 8-)

B-)

Dave Newell - 2007-04-22 1:01 PM

Well I for one don't miss Frank at all! He did come up with some useful input but it was almost always combined with personal insults to other forum members and I don't see why that behaviour should ever be tolerated. He was warned several times about it but never changed his ways so I say good riddance!

D.

Good to see you posting again Dave, I guess the ointment worked on the computer, it also nice to see you do not bear grudges. Tee Hee

John D.

Guest caraprof
Dave Newell - 2007-04-22 1:01 PM

D.

Very amusing! This was your comment to him when he'd said nothing disparaging to you and his only crime was to refuse to join the rest of the bleeding hearts on this site and join the Sally Clark beatification society.

Dave Newell said:

Blow it out yer @rse Frank, I for one don't give a damn what you understand, believe, know or even think.

And if I remember correctly he was again defending those who'd been slandered by the more unthinking members, in this case expert witnesses whom you'd all decided were the epitome of evil because of the actions of a couple of them. He also defended the Caravan Club, Warners for not allowing you at their show and who suffered hysterical reaction from the same few people who know nothing about running such events

Anyway, one good thing about him was that when he eventually disclosed his trade, and only so as to help someone with a query about a camera, he then steadfastly refused to do business with anyone on this site and made it clear that he wasn't a member so as to promote his company and do a bit of business.

I wish that this could be said for everyone.

For goodness sake, can we all PLEASE stop the ruddy bickering! Franks not even on the fourm now and it's still going on in his name!!!! 8-)

Obviously Caraproof isn't as new as would appear seeing as he/she knows all about the sagas that have been going on so hopefully has taken on board both sides of the debate.

Whether you like the chap or not, he can't respond so it's not fair to keep discussing him at length, no matter for what reason.

So, please, please, please, lets once and for all leave Frank out of things now and get on with forum matters.

:-|

Archived