It aint arf effin hot mum........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-16 7:16 PM

Yeah right. Where have you had that? In your gob? Plenty of hot air!

Yorkshire Dales and Bottom Shagna where I live is set to be warmer than Spain by Saturday!

So on Saturday you'll discover what our winters are like :D ........

I wonder if you can get a 3 course meal and a bottle of wine for a tenner each at Skeggy? (lol) .........

I know the sea is brown there.......unlike here ;-) ..........

P1000039.JPG.5555754d784ce87bdef888a7a401823e.JPG

P1010216.JPG.bc65ed81a69e1fe31790a0688750528a.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-04-17 7:43 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-04-16 7:16 PM

Yeah right. Where have you had that? In your gob? Plenty of hot air!

Yorkshire Dales and Bottom Shagna where I live is set to be warmer than Spain by Saturday!

So on Saturday you'll discover what our winters are like :D ........

I wonder if you can get a 3 course meal and a bottle of wine for a tenner each at Skeggy? (lol) .........

I know the sea is brown there.......unlike here ;-) ..........

Oh dear.....i see you've had to flog the mobility scooter for a budget version. :-|

Why is your thermometer in Fahrenheit anyway? Nobody knows what that means anymore Granddad. (lol)

So come on! What did you do to it to get it to read 95f which is 35c? I bet you talked to it about Brexit for half an hour and it couldnt stand it any longer and exploded just after you took that photo.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-17 12:51 PM

Why is your thermometer in Fahrenheit anyway? Nobody knows what that means anymore Granddad. (lol)

So come on! What did you do to it to get it to read 95f which is 35c? I bet you talked to it about Brexit for half an hour and it couldnt stand it any longer and exploded just after you took that photo.

It's cheap Chinese crap ;-) ......

It'll do both "f" & "c".........but I prefer my temperatures in old money......like my weight........ 14 stone sounds better than 89 kg to a youngster does it not? :D ......

pelmetman - 2019-04-17 2:49 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-04-17 12:51 PM

It's cheap Chinese crap ;-) ......

Most are "made in China" though that doesn't make them "crap". Oregon Scientific are all "Made in China", but they are damn good. But if you buy cheap then don't expect results. The fact there's no brand name on suggests you probably found it in a skip or bought it for a couple of quid at a boot sale.

As for 95f/35c.......you've had that on top of an oven. *-)

Do you even know how and where to place thermometers to get a true reading? I don't think you do do you?

Very easy for us here in UK to check your weather. Today it's been just 18c......i've had 17c in my locality.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/es/calp/306515/daily-weather-forecast/306515?day=1

It'll do both "f" & "c".........but I prefer my temperatures in old money......

It's easy enough to switch between the two. :-|

pepe63 - 2019-04-17 7:17 PM

Why would someone start a thread to broadcast how good the weather was where they were,on!y to then post up photos taken 2012 and 2015?

(lol) (lol)

Oh dear....yet more Pelmet porkies! Why change the habit of a lifetime eh? ;-)

Guest pelmetman

Why would someone start a thread to broadcast how good the weather was where they were,on!y to then post up photos taken 2012 and 2015?

(lol) (lol)

So your files on me are in date order? ;-) ..........

That's efficient and creepy at the same time 8-) .......

Just sayin :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-04-18 8:37 AM

(lol) (lol)

Oh dear, not the old "files on me" deflection again..

You should know, with close on 25,000 posts under your belt, that when a posted image is opened using the "attachment" link (which is the only way I can view an image on this forum for some reason), it displays details, details which include the date..

I didn't think even you were that dense...Just sayin' ...

So you still haven't explained why you would display 7 and 4 year old photos, when bragging about the weather you were experiencing... >:-)

Barryd999 - 2019-04-18 5:04 PM

Jesaaz! Have you lot got nothing better to do?

I spend half my life posting fake photos on the internet! (lol)

Some of them I think Dave might be in and defo Antony.

Surprised at you Barry. This is precisely the sort of antics Leave EU has been caught out in....spreading misinformation. Pepe made a perfectly valid point and asked a question to which he never got an answer.

Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2019-04-18 3:06 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-18 8:37 AM

(lol) (lol)

Oh dear, not the old "files on me" deflection again..

You should know, with close on 25,000 posts under your belt, that when a posted image is opened using the "attachment" link (which is the only way I can view an image on this forum for some reason), it displays details, details which include the date..

I didn't think even you were that dense...Just sayin' ...

So you still haven't explained why you would display 7 and 4 year old photos, when bragging about the weather you were experiencing... >:-)

Do you take the same picture every year? 8-) ...........

Just askin? >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-19 9:26 AM

Maybe Dave isnt really in Spain at all. He could be anywhere or anything? I mean, has anyone ever met him? He has never posted a proper photo of himself (For good reason I might add B-) )

Just sayin

Wanna see my puppies? :D ..........

BTW ......It's pissin down and blowing a gale......and forecast to until Monday 8-) .........

At least the Spanish couple in the tent with the hormonal teenager have packed up and gone home ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-04-19 9:03 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-04-18 4:08 PM

Yeah c'mon Pelmethead.....Pepe caught you out in a lie fair 'n square so you owe him an explanation instead of deflection waffle.

This is where you cocked up..... (lol)

The explanation is .......i dropped a clanger by posting pics i'd taken years ago on a summers day with the intention to mislead.

Fixed it for you.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-19 11:45 AM

Shame. Its gonna be scorchio here in Bottom Shagna tomorrow. I intend to get the bike out and go and tour the Dales and maybe torment a few tourists. Ill take some photos (not old ones) of the event to post on here. (lol)

I'd take some photo's too ;-) ........

It'll prolly be another 70 years until the UK gets another warm Easter 8-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-04-19 2:15 PM

Shame. Its gonna be scorchio here in Bottom Shagna tomorrow. I intend to get the bike out and go and tour the Dales and maybe torment a few tourists. Ill take some photos (not old ones) of the event to post on here. (lol)

It'll prolly be another 70 years until the UK gets another warm Easter 8-) ...........

Calpe weather today....15c with rain forecast all the way thru till Tuesday. How lovely.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/es/calp/306515/weather-forecast/306515

My county currently basking in 21c with a high of 22c. No rain forecast.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/gb/chester/ch1-4/weather-forecast/327325

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-04-19 2:45 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-19 2:15 PM

Calpe weather today....15c with rain forecast all the way thru till Tuesday. How lovely.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/es/calp/306515/weather-forecast/306515

My county currently basking in 21c with a high of 22c. No rain forecast.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/gb/chester/ch1-4/weather-forecast/327325

Yep ......we get a reminder of what a UK winter is like 8-) ..........

Whilst you get a taste of what our winters are like B-) .........

Enjoy the taster :D ......

Archived