It's FO time Mrs Chamberlain/May........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

I thought women were supposed to be the sensitive species? :-S .........

Maybe her Remoaner hormones are interfering with her thought processes *-) .......

But she's deffo lost the plot 8-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-23 5:18 PM

Shes not "The Sainted Theresa" anymore then? (lol)

Nope ;-) .......

She has proved to be just another Two Faced Remoaner *-) .........

There's a lot of them about >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-03-23 6:52 PM

It's the "fair sex" who are are supposed to be fickle. So, presumably, Pelmet is a "new kind" of male? :-D

There's ample evidence of me making a T*w*@*t of myself on here Brian ;-) .......

I doubt there's much evidence of me being fickle over Brexit? >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 5:23 PM

Nope ;-) .......

Says the hypocrite who spends more time out of UK than in it...yet doesn't want UK to be in the EU he spends his time in. "Two faced" doesn't come into it.... you've got more faces than a town hall clock.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-23 8:02 PM

Nope ;-) .......

Says the hypocrite who spends more time out of UK than in it...yet doesn't want UK to be in the EU he spends his time in. "Two faced" doesn't come into it.... you've got more faces than a town hall clock.

When have I ever said paying tourists should not come to the UK? :-S .........

That's exactly what I am in Spain......a contributor..... not a burden on their economy ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 8:25 PM

Nope ;-) .......

That's exactly what I am in Spain......a contributor..... not a burden on their economy ;-) ........

You told the forum you'd applied for a residency permit......hardly indicative of being "a tourist" is it? You need to make your mind up, especially as UK immigration will be taking an interest in your little scam before long. As you've chose to remain outside UK over three months you've also lost your entitlement to NHS treatment.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-23 9:07 PM

Nope ;-) .......

You told the forum you'd applied for a residency permit......hardly indicative of being "a tourist" is it? You need to make your mind up, especially as UK immigration will be taking an interest in your little scam before long. As you've chose to remain outside UK over three months you've also lost your entitlement to NHS treatment.

Incorrect AGAIN *-) ......

I already had a NIE number, I now have a padron which I required to register my ebay £901 bargain banger.......Because contrary to the propaganda you like to peddle about me ;-) ........

I like to follow the rules of my host nation........otherwise I would be a hypocrite like you >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 9:16 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-23 9:07 PM

Nope ;-) .......

Incorrect AGAIN *-) ......

I already had a NIE number, I now have a padron which I required to register my ebay £901 bargain banger.......Because contrary to the propaganda you like to peddle about me ;-) ........

Padron doesn't give you residency status. We've gone over this endless times before and we all know, yourself included, you're trying to use it to overstay which is going to backfire on you.

I like to follow the rules of my host nation........otherwise I would be a hypocrite like you >:-) .......

Your *supposed* habitual resident country is UK and unless you don't want to risk losing your eligibility to NHS, you also need to follow the rules of this nation....and you aren't. You're attempting to have the best of both worlds which, as an EU member state, we would still have.....but you voted to throw that out of UK. And that's where your blatant hypocrisy is which even our Belgian poster questioned. You cannnot accuse anyone else on this forum of that level of hypocrisy.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-23 10:08 PM

Padron doesn't give you residency status. We've gone over this endless times before and we all know, yourself included, you're trying to use it to overstay which is going to backfire on you.

Correct, but you need it to apply for temporary residency ;-) ..........

Which seeing as we haven't left yet *-) ...........There's no current need :D .......

Guest pelmetman

Back on topic ;-) ........

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/23/tory-remainers-brexiters-say-theresa-may-in-end-days

Has she finally reached her sell by date? :-S ..........

I do hope so, and I'm not adverse to a election either especially with Corbyn's Labour :D ........

The opportunity to turf out some Remoaner MP's is high on the agenda of many local Tory party members >:-) .........

Not sure what they hope to achieve by getting rid of Theresa May.

We currently have 600 MPs with 500 different opinions about Brexit.

Replace Theresa May and what have we got ?

600 MPs with 500 different opinions about Brexit.

Why not just change the curtains in No.10 - that would be just as productive , and much less hassle.

;-)

malc d - 2019-03-24 9:51 AM

Why not just change the curtains in No.10 - that would be just as productive , and much less hassle.

;-)

Exactly. It will make no difference to the parliamentary arithmetic. Anyway they blew that chance with the no confidence vote. She is safe for a year now and shes going nowhere. They will probably have to club her over the head and drag her out.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-03-24 9:51 AM

;-)

True ;-) ........

But with just 5 days to go........has Parliament actually stopped us from leaving legally .....yet? :D .......

Just askin >:-) .......

Archived