It's Gloaty McGloatface time.........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

>:-) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-12-13 12:05 PM

jumpstart - 2019-12-13 7:45 AM

Who is the first emoji.....looks like Big Bojo.

I think you should congratulate Dave.

That's alright ;-) ........

I'm not a fan of sour grapes :D ........

Guest pelmetman

The forums Loser Brigade has gone quiet? ;-) ...........

I can understand why :D ........

They don't want to come out to play (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2019-12-13 7:37 AM

>:-) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Well the pound dollar rate has had its worst week of the year, propelling my dollar denominated investments to a record high. I'm wealthier now than I have ever been, and looking forward to even more of YOUR tax money subsidising Scotland for putting up with BoJo, now that he needs us more than the DUP. Even Dominic Cummins would not be able to hide the humiliation of being the PM who broke up the UK, and he needs Faslane and Balmoral at any price, and knows that if he does not keep showering Scotland with YOUR money we will become independent, and hoover up England's best companies who need open borders with the EU. The gap between government spending per head in England and Scotland is set to become even wider. That makes Scotlands public services better than yours, and cheaper than yours, at your expense. But I never gloat - it wasn't my idea, it wasn't what I voted for.

So what exactly are you gloating about ?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-20 6:34 AM

But I'll never gloat -

Because you'll never win again in your lifetime (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-20 8:19 AM

You have failed to explain how any of this benefits YOU

I'll benefit because UK security will not be compromised by a Terrorist Lick Spittle *-) .......

Nor will I end up having to dine Ala Bin Carte Venezuelan style 8-) .......

B-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-12-20 8:25 AM

I'll benefit because UK security will not be compromised by a Terrorist Lick Spittle *-) .......

B-) .........

Yes I know your cunning plan to stop terrorism is to threaten the suicide bombers with the death sentence.*-)

But the reality is that Britain being the only country in the world to have been at war for over 100 years has only been successful for the sort of politicians who need an enemy. It hasn't stopped Terrorism. Its made it worse.

Ultimately you have to talk to them, which is what Tony Blair did to stop Irish Terrorism, and what JC was trying to do. Even though its difficult, and leaves him open to dirty tricks and cheap shots like calling him a 'terrorist lover'.

John52 - 2019-12-20 5:42 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-20 8:25 AM

B-) .........

Yes I know your cunning plan to stop terrorism is to threaten the suicide bombers with the death sentence.*-)

But the reality is that Britain being the only country in the world to have been at war for over 100 years has only been successful for the sort of politicians who need an enemy. It hasn't stopped Terrorism. Its made it worse.

Ultimately you have to talk to them, which is what Tony Blair did to stop Irish Terrorism, and what JC was trying to do. Even though its difficult, and leaves him open to dirty tricks and cheap shots like calling him a 'terrorist lover'.

Tony Blair as much as I dislike him talked to both sides ... Mr Corbyn in all his years as chief peace maker didn't and hasn't talked to any Loyalist group ... Says it all sweet cheeks

Birdbrain - 2019-12-20 5:45 PM

Tony Blair as much as I dislike him talked to both sides ..

Something we agree on 8-) it was probably the best thing he ever did. Certainly worked better than Margaret Thatcher's 'we don't talk to terrorists', banning them from speaking in the media, or their democratically Elected MPs from taking their seats in Parliament without swearing allegiance to the Unelected English Queen. (Then the next Tory Government going to the other extreme and showering them with YOUR money to buy their votes.) But nobody could accuse M. Thatcher of being a terrorist lover, and she got what SHE needed - an enemy for us to fight. >:-)

Mr Corbyn in all his years as chief peace maker didn't and hasn't talked to any Loyalist group ...

How do you know ?

John52 - 2019-12-20 5:58 PM

Something we agree on 8-) it was probably the best thing he ever did. Certainly worked better than Margaret Thatcher's 'we don't talk to terrorists', banning them from speaking in the media, or their democratically Elected MPs from taking their seats in Parliament without swearing allegiance to the Unelected English Queen. (Then the next Tory Government going to the other extreme and showering them with YOUR money to buy their votes.) But nobody could accuse M. Thatcher of being a terrorist lover, and she got what SHE needed - an enemy for us to fight. >:-)

Mr Corbyn in all his years as chief peace maker didn't and hasn't talked to any Loyalist group ...

How do you know ?

As his defender prove me wrong ... Bet you can't

pelmetman - 2019-12-20 7:45 AM

More Gloaty McGloatface time :D...........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7811241/Independent-Group-Change-agrees-wind-political-party.html

Old Sourface has no change and a P45 for Christmas (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Thats what people with a conscience get in BoJo's Government.

Anna Soubry did the honourable thing at the cost of her career.

But at least she can walk out with her integrity intact and head held high.

And find a job where she doesn't have to sacrifice her integrity to keep her career.

History will look on her far more kindly than the sycophants that suck up to BoJo to keep their jobs.

Birdbrain - 2019-12-20 6:20 PM

How do you know ?

So we are back to you making things up, and telling others they have to prove you wrong. :-S

John52 - 2019-12-20 6:26 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-20 7:45 AM

More Gloaty McGloatface time :D...........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7811241/Independent-Group-Change-agrees-wind-political-party.html

Old Sourface has no change and a P45 for Christmas (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Thats what people with a conscience get in BoJo's Government.

Anna Soubry did the honourable thing at the cost of her career.

But at least she can walk out with her integrity intact and head held high.

And find a job where she doesn't have to sacrifice her integrity to keep her career.

History will look on her far more kindly than the sycophants that suck up to BoJo to keep their jobs.

You gotta laugh ... Chuckle

John52 - 2019-12-20 6:29 PM

How do you know ?

So we are back to you making things up, and telling others they have to prove you wrong. :-S

So you cant prove me wrong ... What a surprise ... All that nonsense for nothing

How do you know ?

Bit too easy https://skwawkbox.org/2017/05/25/world-exclusive-corbyn-mowlams-envoy-to-ira-and-loyalists/

Fast Pat - 2019-12-20 6:46 PM

How do you know ?

Bit too easy https://skwawkbox.org/2017/05/25/world-exclusive-corbyn-mowlams-envoy-to-ira-and-loyalists/

HAHAHAHA ... A left wing news blog offering nothing ... Is that it ... C'mon Flacid ... Your hurting real bad but even you can do much better than that

Archived