It's a Beautiful Thing!!!

Bulletguy

Impeachment heads to full House after historic vote

In a grave repudiation of President Donald Trump's conduct, the House Judiciary Committee voted Friday to send articles of impeachment to the full House, marking only the fourth time a president has faced such a move.

The morning move toward impeaching the President set the stage for a historic vote by the House next week.

Delicate flower Donny wails, "it's a scam, it's a hoax....". Boo hoo big babie. (lol)(lol)

Great news....get shut of the shyster. :D

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/13/politics/donald-trump-impeachment-house-vote/index.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50787094

Guest pelmetman

I seem to recall our Bullet going all Hollywood over Boris on several occasions :D ........

Given recent events ;-) .........

I'd take that as a positive sign for Trump (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

The Democrats have nothing , Bullet has nothing , Pelosi has no one to beat POTUS Trump in 2020 and thats why she's rushing through the impeachment proceedings ... Its that bad for The Democrats it looks like old crooked Billary Quinton is guna run again ... https://www.660citynews.com/2019/12/10/stormy-daniels-lawyers-argue-for-timely-lawyer-fee-payments/ ... Just for clarity I wonder if old Bullet can tell us factually up to press exactly what has been found to impeach our President ???

Birdbrain - 2019-12-14 8:12 AM

jumpstart - 2019-12-14 7:59 AM

It’s all been detailed on twitter so must be true. You missed it?

You obviously didn't miss it so post up the details sweet cheeks

https://www.needtoimpeach.com/impeachable-offenses/

There ya go , can’t imagine anyone would support an antisemitic POTUS , certainly not over here, cos we don’t do that here.

jumpstart - 2019-12-14 9:05 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-14 8:12 AM

jumpstart - 2019-12-14 7:59 AM

It’s all been detailed on twitter so must be true. You missed it?

You obviously didn't miss it so post up the details sweet cheeks

https://www.needtoimpeach.com/impeachable-offenses/

There ya go , can’t imagine anyone would support an antisemitic POTUS , certainly not over here, cos we don’t do that here.

Are those facts sweet lips ??? ... You got to just after 9am before your first mention of sumat Jew related ... Well done you , your not anti-semitic though , oh no

jumpstart - 2019-12-14 10:08 AM

Strange,you’re the one who normally likes to disparage everyone as being antisemetic,but you like to keep very quiet about your lovely POTUS.,hummmm. Convenient just to ignore it isnt it.

Ive never called "everyone" "anti-Semitic" ... That like much of your guff is a lie

Birdbrain - 2019-12-14 7:09 AM

The Democrats have nothing ,

The US House Judiciary Committee disagrees with you.

Just for clarity I wonder if old Bullet can tell us factually up to press exactly what has been found to impeach our President ???

1) Your'e confused. Our country doesn't have a President and though we all know of your fanatical obsequious fawning over Trump, he isn't "ours" and thankfully never will be. Decent American citizens don't want him either.

2) The detail of the impeachment charges are in both links i posted yesterday and plenty more US msm publishing the same. Try doing some reading for a change.

Birdbrain - 2019-12-14 12:03 PM

Strange,you’re the one who normally likes to disparage everyone as being antisemetic,but you like to keep very quiet about your lovely POTUS.,hummmm. Convenient just to ignore it isnt it.

Ive never called "everyone" "anti-Semitic" ... That like much of your guff is a lie

Bong, there goes your nose again, you’re going to have to decorate it like a Christmas tree.

Bulletguy - 2019-12-14 1:49 PM

Just for clarity I wonder if old Bullet can tell us factually up to press exactly what has been found to impeach our President ???

1) Your'e confused. Our country doesn't have a President and though we all know of your fanatical obsequious fawning over Trump, he isn't "ours" and thankfully never will be. Decent American citizens don't want him either.

2) The detail of the impeachment charges are in both links i posted yesterday and plenty more US msm publishing the same. Try doing some reading for a change.

Which US political party runs that committee sweet cheeks ???

1 ... Voting for POTUS Trump in your book makes you not a "Decent American" ???

2 ... I don't need to read your links princess , I know more about the impeachment proceedings than you

Heres just one of that Committee ...

jumpstart - 2019-12-14 2:06 PM

Bong, there goes your nose again, you’re going to have to decorate it like a Christmas tree.

Angel , do you realise how silly you make yourself look when you claim Ive called "everyone" anti-Semitic ??? ... Everyone includes my family , Jews themselves just everyone on this whole crazy planet of ours ... Think about what your posting

Birdbrain - 2019-12-14 2:30 PM

Angel , do you realise how silly you make yourself look when you claim Ive called "everyone" anti-Semitic ??? ... Everyone includes my family , Jews themselves just everyone on this whole crazy planet of ours ... Think about what your posting

Gosh ,well then your Jewish Family are going to be sorely disappointed in your support of antisemetic Trump.

jumpstart - 2019-12-14 2:36 PM

Gosh ,well then your Jewish Family are going to be sorely disappointed in your support of antisemetic Trump.

My "Jewish Family" ??? ... "antisemitic Trump" ??? ... You need medical attention fella , honestly ... I hope your actually pi$$ed or sumat then at least you have an excuse for your stupidity ... Move on princess get another obsession , your creeping me out

Birdbrain - 2019-12-14 2:28 PM

2 ... I don't need to read your links princess , I know more about the impeachment proceedings than you

Pansy you're deflecting again. You asked what Trump is being impeached on and any media links clearly state the details. If you "know more about the impeachment proceedings than me" then you should be up to scratch on it but it seems you're not.....unless you were just being purposely obtuse as usual. Get a grip on yourself Pansy and stop crying.

Birdbrain - 2019-12-14 2:42 PM

My "Jewish Family" ??? ... "antisemitic Trump" ??? ... You need medical attention fella , honestly ... I hope your actually pi$$ed or sumat then at least you have an excuse for your stupidity ... Move on princess get another obsession , your creeping me out

Wow ,success then.

Bulletguy - 2019-12-14 2:43 PM

Pansy you're deflecting again. You asked what Trump is being impeached on and any media links clearly state the details. If you "know more about the impeachment proceedings than me" then you should be up to scratch on it but it seems you're not.....unless you were just being purposely obtuse as usual. Get a grip on yourself Pansy and stop crying.

When in a corner the homophobia rears its ugly head again ... Not a pretty picture

jumpstart - 2019-12-14 3:12 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-14 2:42 PM

Wow ,success then.

I have security at my home ... You have been warned

Birdbrain - 2019-12-14 5:03 PM

When in a corner the homophobia rears its ugly head again ... Not a pretty picture

Only in your mind because you want it to be but in reality you're diminishing real and genuine homophobia by your pretence of being "offended" by the name of a small delicate flower. If you don't like that word then you know how to avoid it......simply refrain from using put-down terms you use to make disparaging remarks to certain fm's.

Bulletguy - 2019-12-14 5:30 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-14 5:03 PM

Only in your mind because you want it to be but in reality you're diminishing real and genuine homophobia by your pretence of being "offended" by the name of a small delicate flower. If you don't like that word then you know how to avoid it......simply refrain from using put-down terms you use to make disparaging remarks to certain fm's.

Its on the list of homophobic hate names ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_LGBT_slang_terms ... So is "nancy boy" that youve spewed my way before ... When you eventually meet your grandchildren I pray for them they don't disclose to long lost Grandad they are gay ... Poor kids

Birdbrain - 2019-12-14 5:39 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-12-14 5:30 PM

Its on the list of homophobic hate names ...

It's also the name of a delicate flower...'delicate' fitting you perfectly as you sling out disparaging and offensive remarks at other fm's you don't like or disagree with, then cry wolf when they come back and bite you. Look at how low you stoop making snide insinuations about my grandchildren on a public forum. You're a sick man and should seriously seek psychiatric help as there's obviously something very wrong in your head.

Archived