It's nearly here!

Tomo3090

By this time next week we will have our new van up the path! By this time in 2 weeks we will be away in it until July. In 4 months time we will be in France en route for Spain and Portugal until mid December!

Am I excited? Absobloomin' right!

We're like 2 kids waiting for Santa to bring our new bikes!

Happy days! :-D

Jan, at the risk of having howls of derision haunt me for eternity....

"What could possibly go wrong now?

It's at the dealers being serviced, PDI'd and a tracker added, surely it won't be late!

It should have been here last week but Autotrail couldn't get the transport company to pick it up from the factory, (well that's what they said!) But we have now actually seen it and been in it and promised it will be ready by then.

I'll try to add a picture, but I ain't done that before so bear with me please

Hi Tomo, Just to welcome your new arrival. Hope you have years of happiness in it.

Re the server error, I kept getting that because my picture was too big, so open up the control panel and shrink the page, go to this link on the Google page.

http://www.ivertech.com/freeOnlineImageResizer/freeOnlineImageResizer.aspx then click on browse.

open your photo files programme also and click on the one you want and the above will pick it up .... reduce it to 50% button. Submit. Wait. View edited picture. Yes. Save as (avatar no.1 for example) it will come on your photo site. Highlight it on that.

Go back to the page on this site Control panel and click on the browse button and the photo should come up. (at the bottom of the page where it says something about URL download.) If it works the picture comes up in the little box.

H O W E V E R....... I am the biggest computer dumbo in the world and I take about two hours to do anything with pictures but you probably will take about five minutes....

Tomo

Enjoy

Will keep our eyes open for you and anyone else that is over the pond in June/July time

Angie and I are leaving Dover on the 26th June for a trip through Belguim/Luxenbourg/Germany and Switzerland into Italy down as far as Rome and then back up through France to catch the boat back on the 21st

July.

Geof

At the moment Carol we only have one bike! Ann can fall off a flat pavement and seeing as she had a cycling near death experience in France last year, I am keeping her away from 2 wheels! If it wasn't for the excellent reactions of a French woman driver I would be "Billy Nomates" "Romavan" now instead of a new Cheyenne!

We have looked for a trike for her but hey are sooo expensive. Whoever thought a third wheel would cost so much.

ResizedImage.thumb.jpg.c7515f0fb3b55fcac56672bad914aea3.jpg

ResizedImage.thumb.jpg.eb4bd67b0ad6d2515ad7a51264c91aae.jpg

It really IS beautiful and you arn't too far from me either, so I will look out for you on the roads and give you a wave. If you need support by the way, the motorhome place at Culcheth (on the main road and just past Bents Garden Centre going away from the East Lancs) have been really helpful with me, in case you need anything.

Tomo, Arn't they a cheeky lot on here!!!!!

Can I ask you something..... is there a site in Warrington that you can recommend please? Occasionally my daughter and I need one pretty local and so far I have had to go for a spec wild camping in the other direction. I did ask at the motor suppliers in Culcheth but they wern't aware of any .. If you could keep your eyes open I would be grateful. Thank you.

At the moment Carol we only have one bike! Ann can fall off a flat pavement and seeing as she had a cycling near death experience in France last year, I am keeping her away from 2 wheels! If it wasn't for the excellent reactions of a French woman driver I would be "Billy Nomates" "Romavan" now instead of a new Cheyenne!

You mean to tell me You can ride a bike without coming off??

I skidded off mine in Moffet and looked as if I had gone a couple of rounds with Mike Tyson *-) and again in Johns Bay again in Scotland but that wasnt my fault my Chi tried to jump out of the front basket and I pulled on my brakes STRAIGHT OVER THE TOP 8o| but this time I had my helmet on!! Oh did I tell you that my OH refuses to take our bikes on our trip to Europe I Wonder Why!!!

Oh by the way I think your van looks great :-D happy Motorhoming.

Archived