It's official.......Remoaners are backed by criminals......

Guest pelmetman

I doubt she will be the only criminal in there and I bet some of them have done a lot worse that trying to dodge a speeding ticket. Just for the record I think she should have been sacked for that though as an MP.

People like Mark Francois (Penfold) are much more offensive though. They should sack him just for being a loudmouth thicko Twunt. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-04 12:13 PM

I doubt she will be the only criminal in there and I bet some of them have done a lot worse that trying to dodge a speeding ticket. Just for the record I think she should have been sacked for that though as an MP.

People like Mark Francois (Penfold) are much more offensive though. They should sack him just for being a loudmouth thicko Twunt. (lol)

Justice will be served at the next election >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-04-04 5:44 PM

Why? Are you going to vote Labour?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-04 11:00 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-04 5:44 PM

Why? Are you going to vote Labour?

I'm not THAT stupid 8-) ..........

Archived