Italia

antony1969

Thats how its done ...
... imagine our Deputy PM using the words "Come On" to the eviction of migrants ... Might be acceptable if they were Jews of course in the eyes of the Labour Party ... Mr Salvini what a guy and just look how popular he is ... Its growing init

• 1 month later...

Looks like he is talking sense Antony.

He is going to be the saviour of the EU Apparently, has no intention of leaving and is going to fix it from within!

Now what a good idea that is. Fix it from within. Hmmm. Why didnt we think of that?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1017938/Matteo-Salvini-EU-Italy-Brussels-European-Union-Juncker-Italexit

Lordy you are desperate ... Your now pinning your hopes on someone you'd normally class as a right wing racist keeping the EU together ... Wow !!! ... I think hes right the EU does need reforming and many have said it for years and years and if they had reformed it maybe your butt wouldnt hurt so much but do you seriously believe they'll reform it to how he wants it ??? ... That'll be a big fat no

Barryd999 - 2018-09-15 3:21 PM

Don't remember calling him a right wing racist but I do remember you suggesting that Italy would be next out of the eu

Sorry I actually didn't mean you had previously called him that just meant he'd normally be the type you would and to be honest you said t'other day you detest Mr Rees Mogg for attending a right wing dinner well Salvini has done and said much worse so surely you would call him a right wing racist ... When you've shown me how Salvini wants to change the EU then maybe we can discuss ... You know like I do a fella like Salvini who calls Africans "slaves" ain't just guna want a little change ... Bring it on I love him xxxxx

antony1969 - 2018-09-15 6:35 PM

Seems pretty clear to me Barry "the Italian Government are on the side of the British people"

Love him

Just typical polly bullsh1t and someone trying to make an impact. He still has no intention of taking Italy out of the EU and I suspect he will do nothing to ensure the UK Gets a good deal.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-09-16 11:27 AM

Seems pretty clear to me Barry "the Italian Government are on the side of the British people"

Love him

Just typical polly bullsh1t and someone trying to make an impact. He still has no intention of taking Italy out of the EU and I suspect he will do nothing to ensure the UK Gets a good deal.

"I suspect he will do nothing to ensure the UK Gets a good deal"

That's the job of you Remoaners isn't it *-) ...........

pelmetman - 2018-09-16 11:32 AM

Love him

Is it? Are we negotiating with the EU? I cant remember the last time I was sent to Brussels to negotiate with the EU. Have any of you Remoaners on here being over in Brussels negotiating with the EU without telling us? Speak up!

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-09-16 12:50 PM

Love him

Is it? Are we negotiating with the EU? I cant remember the last time I was sent to Brussels to negotiate with the EU. Have any of you Remoaners on here being over in Brussels negotiating with the EU without telling us? Speak up!

Come off it Barry you Remoaners have been bitching about the result for two years *-) .........and have tried every trick in the book to prevent Brexit :-| ........

Here's a thought for you ;-) ........If you manage to prevent Brexit do you think you'll have won? >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-09-16 4:06 PM

Love him

Come off it Barry you Remoaners have been bitching about the result for two years *-) .........and have tried every trick in the book to prevent Brexit :-| ........

Here's a thought for you ;-) ........If you manage to prevent Brexit do you think you'll have won? >:-) ........

Im confused Dave. You Brexiteers have told us for two and a bit years that all our moaning and whinging as you like to call it wont change anything so how can we prevent Brexit?

See this is what worries me. This word "Win" keeps cropping up. The Brexiteers are so obsessed with winning, its all that matters. The evidence is overwhelming now against Brexit but we must hang onto the "win" at all costs. Worrying and a bit bonkers IMO.

I couldnt give a toss about "winning" Dave but I do care about us committing economic suicide. Leave or not I dont think it will be the end of it, no.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-09-16 6:17 PM

Love him

Im confused Dave. You Brexiteers have told us for two and a bit years that all our moaning and whinging as you like to call it wont change anything so how can we prevent Brexit?

See this is what worries me. This word "Win" keeps cropping up. The Brexiteers are so obsessed with winning, its all that matters. The evidence is overwhelming now against Brexit but we must hang onto the "win" at all costs. Worrying and a bit bonkers IMO.

I couldnt give a toss about "winning" Dave but I do care about us committing economic suicide. Leave or not I dont think it will be the end of it, no.

Dont give me that cr*p the whole approach of you Remoaners since you LOST the referendum, has been all about making it seem like a leap off a cliff into Armageddon *-) ........

Well just imagine your new EU world if you achieve what you wish >:-) ..........

Your wonderful EU wont know what Armageddon really is, as we'll be like the pack leader for all the other anti EU parties.........and will we party B-) .........

I might even apply to be a MEP myself :D ..........

Beware the enemy within (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-09-16 6:25 PM

Love him

Dont give me that cr*p the whole approach of you Remoaners since you LOST the referendum, has been all about making it seem like a leap off a cliff into Armageddon *-) ........

That's precisely what you are hell bent on. From the many wild promises made by your bonkers Brexiteering MP's leading up to the referendum, just how many have even come close to being set in place, let alone achieved?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-09-16 7:29 PM

Love him

That's precisely what you are hell bent on. From the many wild promises made by your bonkers Brexiteering MP's leading up to the referendum, just how many have even come close to being set in place, let alone achieved?

To use a Remoaner much used phrase ;-) ............"We haven't left yet" :D ...........

pelmetman - 2018-09-16 7:35 PM

To use a Remoaner much used phrase ;-) ............"We haven't left yet" :D ...........

So thats a big fat zero, zilch, nothing then? Thanks for confirming what we already know.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-09-16 7:43 PM

So thats a big fat zero, zilch, nothing then? Thanks for confirming what we already know.

Like I said "we haven't left yet" :D .......

pelmetman - 2018-09-16 7:48 PM

That wasn't the question i asked you and you're avoiding giving a sensible answer.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-09-16 8:13 PM

That wasn't the question i asked you and you're avoiding giving a sensible answer.

Ask me again in 194 days time :D ..........

pelmetman - 2018-09-16 8:47 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-09-16 8:13 PM

Ask me again in 194 days time :D ..........

So you believe everything is just going to fall into place on March 29th? Only the foolhardy or plain suicidal would embark on such a course. And then you wonder why the rest of the country you want to drag into the abyss have never been supportive of such idiotic madness?

We already know you can't "take back control of borders", you can't stop 'freedom of movement', you cannot stop immigration, you cannot give the NHS £350m a week and May has stated there needs to be friction-free movement of goods with no customs or regulatory checks between the UK and EU.

So you've not got anything of what you voted for and believed would happen....have you?

The sheer lunacy of Brexit has already cost the UK more than what we'd have paid in EU payments but you've still got your head stuck in the sand praying for a miracle.

Love him

Well just imagine your new EU world if you achieve what you wish >:-) ..........

Your wonderful EU wont know what Armageddon really is, as we'll be like the pack leader for all the other anti EU parties.........and will we party B-) .........

Probably because it is Dave. You fell for all the false promises but £16m+ of us did not. Most of us knew back then that it was likely we would arrive at this point facing a cliff edge (Armageddon as you put it) no deal Brexit or a crappy BRINO type deal that would be the worse of both worlds but the Brexiteers fell for the lies of how it would be so much better out, how we would get a great deal because Europe needed us more than we needed them. Its failed Dave, Spectacularly.

I dont suppose that bothers you though personally as your one of a small minority that seem to want a no deal over the cliff Brexit which is just impossible to comprehend for most of us.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-09-16 9:51 PM

Love him

Probably because it is Dave. You fell for all the false promises but £16m+ of us did not. Most of us knew back then that it was likely we would arrive at this point facing a cliff edge (Armageddon as you put it) no deal Brexit or a crappy BRINO type deal that would be the worse of both worlds but the Brexiteers fell for the lies of how it would be so much better out, how we would get a great deal because Europe needed us more than we needed them. Its failed Dave, Spectacularly.

I dont suppose that bothers you though personally as your one of a small minority that seem to want a no deal over the cliff Brexit which is just impossible to comprehend for most of us.

I didn't fall for nowt ;-) ........I voted to leave the EU B-) ...........

Archived