Its Just Not Cricket ...

Birdbrain

Birdbrain - 2021-11-17 6:19 PM

... Either its OK or not

Perhaps they feel like they have taken ownership of a racist slur in the same way some black people, Gangsta Rappers etc have over the word "Nigga". I think its a good thing. All depends on context doesn't it?

I had an old Muslim pal from Kashmir at my gym I used to call my little Jihadi fat twaat. He called me an infidel Pig. (lol) We were good mates. If I went up to someone in the street though I didnt know and said that in anger I would probably get arrested.

Barryd999 - 2021-11-18 10:16 AM

... Either its OK or not

Perhaps they feel like they have taken ownership of a racist slur in the same way some black people, Gangsta Rappers etc have over the word "Nigga". I think its a good thing. All depends on context doesn't it?

I had an old Muslim pal from Kashmir at my gym I used to call my little Jihadi fat twaat. He called me an infidel Pig. (lol) We were good mates. If I went up to someone in the street though I didnt know and said that in anger I would probably get arrested.

Fella who disgracefully hijacks the murder of two poor "black" girls and screams racism where no racism has been proven or even mentioned by others now expects us to believe that one, he has a friend, two, his friend is a Muslim and last but not least he calls his Muslim buddy "Jihadi fat twaat" ... Dream on Barry, you could easy get a job in the "most corrupt and lying government ever"

Birdbrain - 2021-11-18 1:33 PM

... Either its OK or not

Fella who disgracefully hijacks the murder of two poor "black" girls and screams racism where no racism has been proven or even mentioned by others now expects us to believe that one, he has a friend, two, his friend is a Muslim and last but not least he calls his Muslim buddy "Jihadi fat twaat" ... Dream on Barry, you could easy get a job in the "most corrupt and lying government ever"

LOL! Gotcha Again!!! You know full well that that story is true. Ive told it several times.

Here I am repeating it on page two of this thread three years ago to some ex member called Antony1969 who apparently converted to Islam and went to live in some cult commune in Iraq or somewhere.

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/It-looks-so-much-better/49583/31/

Barryd999 - 2021-11-18 2:13 PM

... Either its OK or not

LOL! Gotcha Again!!! You know full well that that story is true. Ive told it several times.

Here I am repeating it on page two of this thread three years ago to some ex member called Antony1969 who apparently converted to Islam and went to live in some cult commune in Iraq or somewhere.

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/It-looks-so-much-better/49583/31/

Go wipe yaself down ... Just because youve repeated a lie dont somehow make it true ... Try again ... Heres Rafiq chucking out anti-Semitic puke https://news.sky.com/story/azeem-rafiq-apologises-for-making-antisemitic-comments-in-2011-12471813 ... He must be like you a Labour supporter/activist/voter ... SFH

200.000 quid old Rafiq got for the racism supposedly given to him while at Yorkshire ... One wonders if he will return that money now hes been shown to be a vile anti-Semitic racist ... All that Commons Committee claptrap for nowt ... You couldn't make it up ... Wheres Keir today???
... Hes on his knees prolly ... Chuckle

Birdbrain - 2021-11-18 7:37 PM

... Either its OK or not

Go wipe yaself down ... Just because youve repeated a lie dont somehow make it true ... Try again ... Heres Rafiq chucking out anti-Semitic puke https://news.sky.com/story/azeem-rafiq-apologises-for-making-antisemitic-comments-in-2011-12471813 ... He must be like you a Labour supporter/activist/voter ... SFH

Why would I make a story up like that? Are you mad? I had a Muslim friend, we took the piss out of each other and chatted in the gym and Jacuzzi and the dirty old fecker had a bit of an eye for the ladies. So what? What would I gain by making up a story like that? *-)

Barryd999 - 2021-11-18 9:14 PM

So he has been caught making racist jokes himself. How embarrassing but that does not detract from the apparent inherent racism he also has experienced directly does it? If there is a problem then it needs to be addressed.

Chuckle ... Racist jokes??? ... Hes a racist and hes screamed racism, he should be laughed all the way out of Yorkshire ... He has a lot in common with you, hes obviously a massive hypocrite ... You scream "we must do more" and preach about us taking in more young male professionals while you do nothing, absolutely nothing to house them ... Your the Lilly Allen of Chatterbox ... One wonders if Sky, The Beeb, MSM and The Committee at Parliament will go all full on with Rafiqs vile Jewish racism??? ... I kinda guess not ... Rumour is Rafiqs a Labour Party supporter

Barryd999 - 2021-11-18 9:21 PM

... Either its OK or not

Why would I make a story up like that? Are you mad? I had a Muslim friend, we took the piss out of each other and chatted in the gym and Jacuzzi and the dirty old fecker had a bit of an eye for the ladies. So what? What would I gain by making up a story like that? *-)

1, you dont have friends, the internet is your friend ... 2, you and the truth have never really seen eye to eye and 3 you claim you called some fella you obviously only knew at the gym, who I presume was only there occasionally when you were there Jihadi John or sumat when you claim to be anti-racist, in fact your that anti-racist you make up some daft racist connection and sickeningly hijack the murder of 2 black girls with vile comments about Knightsbridge and Chelsea blah blah blah ... Liars and fantasists shouldn't be believed and your "Jihadi" nickname guff sounds like yet more Barry Fake News ... Hate on

Birdbrain - 2021-11-19 6:16 AM

... Either its OK or not

1, you dont have friends, the internet is your friend ... 2, you and the truth have never really seen eye to eye and 3 you claim you called some fella you obviously only knew at the gym, who I presume was only there occasionally when you were there Jihadi John or sumat when you claim to be anti-racist, in fact your that anti-racist you make up some daft racist connection and sickeningly hijack the murder of 2 black girls with vile comments about Knightsbridge and Chelsea blah blah blah ... Liars and fantasists shouldn't be believed and your "Jihadi" nickname guff sounds like yet more Barry Fake News ... Hate on

It was Jihadi fat Twaat and like I said we were pals so it was said in jest, I knew him for years. As regards "Hijacking" the murder of two "black" girls. didnt you pull me up on that and say they were mixed race? You accuse me of being a liar and a fantasist but have absolutely no evidence to back that up. Hate on!

Barryd999 - 2021-11-19 9:32 AM

... Either its OK or not

It was Jihadi fat Twaat and like I said we were pals so it was said in jest, I knew him for years. As regards "Hijacking" the murder of two "black" girls. didnt you pull me up on that and say they were mixed race? You accuse me of being a liar and a fantasist but have absolutely no evidence to back that up. Hate on!

Well for a start you've lied and fantasised about the reasons two cops took pics of 2 poor black girls ... If you have proof of what you claim then you can shut me up cant you??? ... Stop repeating the silly name you didn't call your pretend friend, its embarrassing and vulgar

Birdbrain - 2021-11-19 2:58 PM

... Either its OK or not

Well for a start you've lied and fantasised about the reasons two cops took pics of 2 poor black girls ... If you have proof of what you claim then you can shut me up cant you??? ... Stop repeating the silly name you didn't call your pretend friend, its embarrassing and vulgar

An opinion is not a lie is it? I think that its highly likely racism was involved with the cops and the photos of the two dead girls. I never said it was fact so how can it be a lie? If you choose to disbelieve my story about my Muslim friend thats your problem. That is a fact. Its neither embarrassing or vulgar, we thought it was funny and it is.

Barryd999 - 2021-11-19 5:30 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-11-19 2:58 PM

... Either its OK or not

An opinion is not a lie is it? I think that its highly likely racism was involved with the cops and the photos of the two dead girls. I never said it was fact so how can it be a lie? If you choose to disbelieve my story about my Muslim friend thats your problem. That is a fact. Its neither embarrassing or vulgar, we thought it was funny and it is.

It wasn't an opinion ... It was you claiming a fact ... You publicly convicted them of racism even before they'd been to court for the disgraceful photo saga ... I dont have a problem not believing you about your "Muslim friend" as you have made not believing you quite easy to do

Archived