Ive Not Laughed as Much in Ages

antony1969

Barryd999 - 2019-02-17 11:52 AM

Good link thanks, Ill share it all over social media.

Whats funny about it? He is right. Good chap Guy.

I thought the "reform Europe" bit the funniest , reform with an EU bully boy army I suppose ... Do as I say kinda thing ... It wont end well Barry

Well they reformed the Freedom of Movement last February if you had been paying attention. I think that was a biggie in the referendum for many even though it was Blair and Cameron that were the reason there was a sharp rise in EU immigrants here not the EU rules.

What kind of reform would you like to see?

As for the EU army. dont make me laugh. It will never happen just like Turkey wont be joining any time soon either.

747 - 2019-02-17 12:54 PM

Did he give any idea of when this 'reform' would begin? :->

There would not be any Nationalism if he and his cronies were not so pathetic.

Statesmen .... I've sh*t 'em. *-)

With the May elections I reckon :-) ... The bigwigs will be in the Brussels bunker then and firing out all kinds of guff and propaganda just as old Hitler and his cronies did in the dying days of WW2 ... Ve Vill Be Victorious

Barryd999 - 2019-02-17 2:15 PM

Well they reformed the Freedom of Movement last February if you had been paying attention. I think that was a biggie in the referendum for many even though it was Blair and Cameron that were the reason there was a sharp rise in EU immigrants here not the EU rules.

As for the EU army. dont make me laugh. It will never happen just like Turkey wont be joining any time soon either.

"What kind of reform would you like to see" ... None , I couldn't give a stuff about the EU after March ... They better reform pretty sharpish though Italy are chomping at the bit and a possible new coalition with a right wing Government in Spain shortly could spell trouble ... Chuck in France , Poland , Hungary etc and its a bit like Houston Youve Got a Big Problem

I was paying attention actually. I was thinking more along the lines of them doing something about job creation in Southern Europe where unemployment (especially among the young) is very high.

It has often been said that a number of EU members just ignore EU rules when it suits them. I have a sneaky feeling that the likes of Spain, Greece and Portugal will find a way to still trade with the UK if there is a no deal Brexit. Such a shame that French Wines will be superceded by others from elsewhere due to tariffs on them .... oh my, how sad. ;-)

747 - 2019-02-17 4:24 PM

I was paying attention actually. I was thinking more along the lines of them doing something about job creation in Southern Europe where unemployment (especially among the young) is very high.

It has often been said that a number of EU members just ignore EU rules when it suits them. I have a sneaky feeling that the likes of Spain, Greece and Portugal will find a way to still trade with the UK if there is a no deal Brexit. Such a shame that French Wines will be superceded by others from elsewhere due to tariffs on them .... oh my, how sad. ;-)

Feck off! That will probably include cheese and Belgian beer an all! Im not drinking that warm pish you lot call Beer! As for wine. I Can live with Hardy's Crest. Had a bottle last night, 14% fecking lovely.

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2019-02-17 11:46 AM

This is funneeeee ...

... Lordy

Never trust a man in a Cardigan 8-) ........

I have one ;-) ..........

For when Brexit goes Nuclear >:-) .......

Archived