J9........Chirk

Guest Le Thou

Le Thou - 2007-11-11 10:43 PM

Hiya Girl

Had a cracking weekend at Chirk and have asked them to save pitch 59 for you (we had that one)....enjoy

What exactly have you keft for our Jan on (or under, or near) pitch 59 for her to discover.............???

Dear Richard,

I think that it is time you moved on.

You dumped me 18 months ago, and it's obvious that you're now bitterly regretting it.

But you must really try to make the most of what you have now. Dot sounds like a wonderful lady, and, OK, she's not me - but would the world really be ready for another me?

I'm glad we can still be friends but don't let your regrets eat away at your heart for ever.

Yours sincerely

J9

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest Tracker

Regrets Janine? Not a bit if it! You misunderstand my sense of humour!

I think we both know that you and I would never have made a lasting 'item' as we sought different things from life.

Nothing wrong with that, no 'fault' or 'blame' applies, but that's the way it is.

As I recall no body 'dumped' anybody - we just mutually agreed to differ and to move on and go our separate ways.

I am quite happy to remain friendly and share a joke or three but that is as far as it goes and nothing about our past is, or ever was, 'eating away at my heart' as you put it.

Hope that clears up any misunderstanding.

Rich

Guest Tracker
J9withdogs - 2007-11-13 4:39 PM

Aww Richie baby, I knows ya still luvs me really :D :D :D :D

Yes dear, of course I do dear, couldn't live without you dear, you are my most favourite person from the whole of Bridgnorth dear, hope that makes you happy dear because being with me certainly wouldn't!

Guest Le Thou
J9withdogs - 2007-11-14 9:50 AM

Doh - there was me all ready for my trip to Chirk.

Got my wet weather gear, my cold weather gear, my wet dog gear

and the forecast for tomorrow is.....FOG. *-)

Just take one of those little battery operated hand fans with you so you won,t ever get lost

Archived