JCP - another Government fiddle?

Rapido-lass

As you all know I was made redunudant and have to run the gauntlet of humilitation and sign on at my local Job Centre Plus.

As usual the Government seems to be making their own figures up again.

On my last visit, I checked out the job front on their terminals and printed off several jobs that might do at a pinch, only to find that that:

#1 the telephone number is a fax only number so you can't ring for the application form!

#2 the e-mail address is unrecognised so your cv gets returned!

#3 the job is being advertised with a closing date next month, but the job has already gone!

According to the Government and the workers at the JCP there are loads of jobs so we must be lazy if we haven't found one yet. Isn't it amasing that keeping ficticous jobs or out of date jobs on their books they can sway figures to their benefit.

There is nothing humiliating about having to sign on at the job centre. You are a worker andeven though through no fault of your own you are now unemployed you are straight back out looking for work again. There are lots out there who don't even want to bother.

I know it can be frustrating but keep the faith and you will get your just rewards *-)

Archived