He was not having a party!

He fell over of his kids prams!!!!

“Don’t blame it on the Sunshine

Don’t blame on the moonlight

Don’t blame it on the good times!

Blame it on the buggy!”

Guest Tracker

The L A mortuary department have issued a cause of death for Michael Jackson

It read that he had died whilst picking his nose!

When quizzed a spokesman said -

" We couldn't blame it on the sunshine,

we couldn't blame it on the moonlight,

so we blamed it on the bogie!

michele - 2009-06-30 6:58 PM

I bet he never touched them kids .

I find it so funny that the parents of these kids were happy to let their kids sleep over .

Umh nothing like proven innocent then I see .

:D

I seem to remember him paying a large sum of cash to the families to keep it out of court.

To be fair - I found him weird but if I found him weird why did the parents of children who let their kids stay over also recognise this weirdness?

I think Michelle has a point.

And you have to remember that the US legal system is VERY different to ours. A settlement out of court is not an admission of guilt that it often is over here.

And he was acquitted on the second charge.

But would I have let my kids anywhere near such a wacko?

No I bloody well would not!

Hopesy - 2009-06-30 8:06 PM

michele - 2009-06-30 6:58 PM

I bet he never touched them kids .

I find it so funny that the parents of these kids were happy to let their kids sleep over .

Umh nothing like proven innocent then I see .

:D

I seem to remember him paying a large sum of cash to the families to keep it out of court.

That is correct but this is how that would Probably have come about.

The parents solicitor will have told the parent that the chances of getting a conviction was by no means certain if indeed unlikely and hence the chances of your child receiviong any compensation would be nill. In fact you may find yourselves in court for defamation, I believe that Jacvkson would much rather this did not get to court so why not consider settling out of court for a large sum of money that will set your child up for life rather than going ahead with the case and getting nothing.

Now I wonder what most parents would do if they were faced with that situation

This could go on for a very long time but can I put forward some thoughts for consideration. He was infatuated with 'Peter Pan', he called his mansion and grounds 'Never Never Land'. Did you see the sketch of Peter pan that is one of his collection pieces being auctioned off. If you look at the facial characteristics you may also consider that perhaps he was also trying to remodel himself on that as well as changing his skin colour to white. Peter Pan never grew up and was surrounded by children who relied on him and trusted him. I know that in this day of increasing revelations about peaedophiles it is difficult to understand or accept that he could have been completely innocent. However, here was a man who never had an oportunity to have a childhood, perhaps he was trying to have fun as if he were a child again (?)

Guest JudgeMental

The boy he was accused of assaulting came out at the weekend and admitted that his dad put him up to it and it was a scam.

Yes he was different and damaged, but a sensitive and amazing talent.

Quincy Jones tried to explain what he was like. when invited to an adult dinner party, Michael would be of playing with the kids....I suppose to some of you this is enough evidence to crucify him, I see him totally differently and so do many others thankfully.........

he has died reportedly owing 500 million one hell of an achievement in its self......But there is also allegedly 1 billion in trust for his children that cannot be touched. This is made up of copyrights to his own songs and the Beatles etc.......

the Iranian government will be pleased, and the likes of Bernard Madoff and allen stanford as this tragedy diverts attention away from their shenanigans.

Fair comments. I too think he was suffering from not having proper normal child hood. And of course this means that when his adult life was so divorced from normality due all the moneyfameadulation etc. - What chance did he have of being in any way normal.

If it is true (and I am sure it is - I have just not seen it yet) that the child concerned said that it was a set up by his Dad, then Jacko becomes a very tragic character indeed.

I always find it amazing that the media was against Jackson not that long ago because of his alleged inappropriate behaviour etc, and now are falling over each other to praise him saying what a talented man he was.

It proves to me that the media will say and print whatever they want just to sell papers. They have no interest in anything other money and certainly not the truth - unless they've already made a fortune and can make another. Cynical yes I am, but one thing I do know is true, is that MIchael Jackson was a talented artist who missed out on his childhood (something that we all take for granted in our own lives) this I know had an affect on him. I for one enjoyed his music. RIP

I am in total agreement with judgemental. He was a flawed but incredibly talented person and should be recognised as such. He was not found guilty when the case went to court and an out of court settlement is not proof of guilt. There are numerous out of court settlements paid for various reasons. Possibly he was advised by his management that to let the case go through the courts may have been more damaging to him as a person and his career.

WHAT AN ENTERTAINER HE WAS.

CliveH - 2009-06-30 8:54 PM

To be fair - I found him weird but if I found him weird why did the parents of children who let their kids stay over also recognise this weirdness?

I think Michelle has a point.

And you have to remember that the US legal system is VERY different to ours. A settlement out of court is not an admission of guilt that it often is over here.

And he was acquitted on the second charge.

But would I have let my kids anywhere near such a wacko?

No I bloody well would not!

Think about this Even if he was grooming them dont you all find it funny how none of the children told their parents untill they had all got very well aquainted with him that jordy boy was with him for ages and of an age to tell his parents but choose not to .? weird I know my kids wouldnt of slept there without me there in the bloody bed . :D

seriously, funny how money was involved I wouldnt of taken his money I would of killed and done time for him if I thought he hurt my child .

whats more i would of made sure he never did it to another child .

I truley think his dad made his life such a missery he just never grew up in the hope that he could re live some sort of child hood .

CliveH - 2009-06-30 8:54 PM

I truley think his dad made his life such a missery he just never grew up in the hope that he could re live some sort of child hood .

I am sure there will be a lot of finger pointing, the fact is he did reach adulthood and could have elected to turn his back on Fame, Global Adulation and of course Money.............. what would you have done in his shoes (other than try to moonwalk)

Big Momma.

"I truly think his dad made his life such a misery he just never grew up in the hope that he could re live some sort of child hood ".

This Be The Verse

They feck you up, your mum and dad.

They may not mean to, but they do.

They fill you with the faults they had

And add some extra, just for you.

But they were fecked up in their turn

By fools in old-style hats and coats,

Who half the time were soppy-stern

And half at one another's throats.

Man hands on misery to man.

It deepens like a coastal shelf.

Get out as early as you can,

And don't have any kids yourself.

Philip Larkin.

Regards PKC. Tried the Moonwalk, Got the hernia, Got the T-shirt.

pkc, probably my fault but the quote was not mine about the fault being with his father. Not that I am saying that he wasn't in any way to blame but who really knows what went on in the Jackson household, the others appear to have made it through, in a funny sort of way.

Mistakes in life have to be made if any of us are to learn lessons in life. Hopefully such mistakes are not totally devastating and they shape the way we do things and sometimes how we treat others. Parenting is not a perfect science but I am sure that the majority of parents do try to bring their children up the right way.

When children grow in to adults and even parents they then have the choice to do things differently if they thought some of their parents teachings, morals, standards etc were wrong, too strict etc.

Who are we to judge others that we do not know. Michael did not die directly because of poor parenting, although facts are still emerging on the actual cause. It doesn't matter, he has gone and nothing can change that fact, he was a brilliant musician and entertainer with what some people may say were 'quirks' but he will be remembered for generations to come and I hope for all the right reasons.

Big Momma,

Sorry if my post came across as critical of yours, it was not meant to be. Quite the reverse. I also wished to the point out that we are the product of nurture, as well as nature. Right on.

A great talent is lost we are all the poorer, end of story.

Let’s leave the rest to the gutter press and the ghouls that work for it.

Regards PKC.

You cannot hope to bribe or twist (thank God!) the British journalist. But, seeing what the man will do unbribed, there's no occasion to.

Wolfe, Humbert

No offence or otherwise taken (lol) The thing I like about these type of forums is that anyone can voice an opinion, got to be able to be prepared for occasional tongue in cheek banter though and if it gets too bad then we can just log off :D

Archived