James Delingpole on WTO

Barryd999

Worra twit.

Do Brexiteer journalists and pollys understand how WTO works? Do any of them?

This bloke writes for the Daily Mail, Daily Express, The Times, The Daily Telegraph, and The Spectator and is executive editor for Breitbart London, so all the Pro Brexit right wing rags but hasnt a clue what he is talking about. He wants a no deal and WTO but has no idea how WTO works.

https://inews.co.uk/news/james-delingpole-this-week-andrew-neil-bbc-no-deal-brexit-video/

Brian Kirby - 2019-01-25 6:01 PM

Interesting how many of his platitudes reflect views expressed on here. I wonder who is feeding who this dangerous misinformation? Liam Fox? :-D

Possibly.....along with a dollop of Johnson and Mogg for good measure of battiness! This is what CEO of Unipart had to say on Fox,,

https://news.sky.com/story/liam-fox-has-extremely-low-credibility-says-unipart-boss-11617518

Guest pelmetman

Interesting how many of his platitudes reflect views expressed on here. I wonder who is feeding who this dangerous misinformation? Liam Fox? :-D

I wonder who told Osborne we would enter a immediate recession and lose 820,000 jobs within 2 years of voting to leave????? >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-01-26 9:27 AM

I wonder who told Osborne we would enter a immediate recession and lose 820,000 jobs within 2 years of voting to leave????? >:-) ........

There is a difference between getting a forecast wrong and just either not understanding how something works or lying about how something works.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-01-26 9:53 AM

There is a difference between getting a forecast wrong and just either not understanding how something works or lying about how something works.

So why should we believe any of your predictions when you got them so wrong? >:-) ..........

BTW do we not already use WTO rules to export? ;-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-01-26 10:03 AM...............….

Yes Dave, but for well under half of our total exports.

If WTO is so good, why bother trying to negotiate free trade deals? Answer on the back of a postage stamp, please! :-D

pelmetman - 2019-01-26 10:03 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-01-26 9:53 AM

So why should we believe any of your predictions when you got them so wrong? >:-) ..........

What predictions have I got wrong? do tell.

Archived