Jo Cox

Birdbrain

What a vile women Lucas is ...
... If she is insinuating Mr Farage and Boris are somehow to blame or rejoice in Jo Cox death then she's insinuating the same to all those millions of Brits that agree politically with Farage and Boris ... Horrible , hate filled woman

Well put it this way if it hadn't been for Brexit, Farage etc and his disgraceful campaign, "Breaking point" anyone? We wouldn't have seen a massive spike in racist hate crime and Jo Cox would still be alive I am sure. Its hardly served to make us a more compassionate and considerate nation has it? You only have to read the hate and bile on social media since the referendum to see that and whichever side you support, Brexit, Farage, Boris and the others in the far right coup were the catalyst for all this s**te.

Not sure its fair to call someone vile for pointing that out really.

Barryd999 - 2019-06-17 11:44 AM

Well put it this way if it hadn't been for Brexit, Farage etc and his disgraceful campaign, "Breaking point" anyone? We wouldn't have seen a massive spike in racist hate crime and Jo Cox would still be alive I am sure. Its hardly served to make us a more compassionate and considerate nation has it? You only have to read the hate and bile on social media since the referendum to see that and whichever side you support, Brexit, Farage, Boris and the others in the far right coup were the catalyst for all this s**te.

You can show the "massive spike in racist hate crime" convictions Barry cant you ... Well me and millions like me are as responsible Barry because we believe in Farage , Boris and Brexit so thanks for that ... Your comment about others spewing out hate and bile on social media confuses me because ive seen you many times spew hate and bile on social media towards those you dont agree with , hope its not vile for pointing that out princess

Guest pelmetman

Perhaps you anti democratic Remoaners should learn to accept the will of the people, rather than spend your time insulting them :-| ..........

Just a suggestion ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-06-17 3:15 PM

Perhaps you anti democratic Remoaners should learn to accept the will of the people, rather than spend your time insulting them :-| ..........

Perhaps you can just Feck off!!!

See thats an insult and its a good one as its funny but anyone could tell its not hate and bile.

The spike in hate crime is well documented Mr Birdbrain which I am sure you know as the stats have been produced on here many times.

I doubt you can produce any evidence of me posting "hate and bile" on here or anywhere else for that matter.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-06-17 5:50 PM

See thats an insult and its a good one as its funny but anyone could tell its not hate and bile.

The spike in hate crime is well documented Mr Birdbrain which I am sure you know as the stats have been produced on here many times.

I doubt you can produced any evidence of me posting "hate and bile" on here or anywhere else for that matter.

(lol) (lol) (lol) .........

It's a shame your fellow Remoaners aren't so polite :D .......

I doubt you can produce any evidence of me posting "hate and bile" on here or anywhere else for that matter.

Young un I aint seen any stats on here showing what you claim regarding convictions for race hate after the referendum ... Your good at stuff like that and takes you no time so please show those figures for a newbie like me , if not your claim is just hot air ... Princess if the names and insults you call POTUS Trump/Farage/Mr Rees Mogg etc etc on another channel aint hate and bile then I dont know what is

Birdbrain - 2019-06-17 5:56 PM

Young un I aint seen any stats on here showing what you claim regarding convictions for race hate after the referendum ... Your good at stuff like that and takes you no time so please show those figures for a newbie like me , if not your claim is just hot air ... Princess if the names and insults you call POTUS Trump/Farage/Mr Rees Mogg etc etc on another channel aint hate and bile then I dont know what is

Yes you have. You know how to use the search facility or Google I presume.

Here is one picked at random but take your pick, there is plenty of evidence. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38976087

747 - 2019-06-17 11:53 PM

I see nobody has mentioned the rise in anti Semitism. ;-)

Bad news seems to be a one way street in Chatterbox. 8-)

Islamophobe Hopkins tried that........with two Jewish chaps, one a former Israeli Ambassador to France, on Israeli tv who 'schooled' her about where the hatred really comes from and the types responsible for perpetuating the narrative. You seem to fit that category.

Barryd999 - 2019-06-17 10:51 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-06-17 5:56 PM

Yes you have. You know how to use the search facility or Google I presume.

Here is one picked at random but take your pick, there is plenty of evidence. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38976087

Barry as you know I asked for proof of the convictions ... You said the rise in racism was massive so I am sure the convictions must be n'all so like I said prove it

Bulletguy - 2019-06-18 12:05 AM

747 - 2019-06-17 11:53 PM

I see nobody has mentioned the rise in anti Semitism. ;-)

Bad news seems to be a one way street in Chatterbox. 8-)

Islamophobe Hopkins tried that........with two Jewish chaps, one a former Israeli Ambassador to France, on Israeli tv who 'schooled' her about where the hatred really comes from and the types responsible for perpetuating the narrative. You seem to fit that category.

747 ... Given he mentions being a supposed Islamaphobe and hatred that must be the category you fit in for saying what youve said ... Shocking I would say ... Really shocking

Archived