John Cant Forgive Em

antony1969

John52 - 2018-11-23 7:15 AM

antony1969 - 2018-11-23 6:30 AM

. From a man who supported and heaped praise on the IRA for years while they slaughtered Brits ... Yuk

Where is your proof of that *-)

Nope doesn't work like that ... Normally the accused or their admirers have to prove the accused innocence ... Now your his admirer you prove me wrong ... £100 to your favourite charity if you can prove without doubt he didnt/doesn't support IRA murderers ... Shall I wait???

Guest pelmetman

. From a man who supported and heaped praise on the IRA for years while they slaughtered Brits ... Yuk

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/sep/18/john-mcdonnell-apologises-for-ira-comment-labour

I'll take his "So Called Apology" with a very large pinch of salt >:-) ..........

antony1969 - 2018-11-23 7:44 AM

Nope doesn't work like that ... Normally the accused or their admirers have to prove the accused innocence ... Now your his admirer you prove me wrong ... £100 to your favourite charity if you can prove without doubt he didnt/doesn't support IRA murderers ... Shall I wait???

Thats a twist on the traditional innocent until proven guilty.

As its impossible to prove such a negative you needn't worry about having to contribute to charity

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-11-23 8:58 AM

As its impossible to prove such a negative you needn't worry about having to contribute to charity

MacDonnell proved himself guilty by apologizing for it >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-11-23 8:19 AM

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/sep/18/john-mcdonnell-apologises-for-ira-comment-labour

I'll take his "So Called Apology" with a very large pinch of salt >:-) ..........

Fair enough

But since he doesn't appear to have said anything like it since I would accept that he, like the rest of us, has said some things we regret.

At least what he said wasn't as disastrous as Thatcher's banning them from being reported in the media, or their democratically ELECTED representatives taking their seats in Parliament without swearing their allegience to the UNELECTED English Queen. If she was still PM we would still be fighting the IRA - or rather sending others to fight them for us. :-(

How things have changed.

Now we have gone to the other extreme with the Tory Government being controlled by the DUP. >:-)

So what was all the fighting for?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-11-23 9:04 AM

pelmetman - 2018-11-23 8:19 AM

Fair enough

But since he doesn't appear to have said anything like it since I would accept that he, like the rest of us, has said some things we regret.

His only regret is being caught *-) ...........

Him and Corbyn haven't changed their spots >:-) ........

Anyone who votes for "Corbyn's Labour" are complicit with their views as far as I'm concerned :-| .......

John52 - 2018-11-23 8:58 AM

So he's guilty as sin ... As I said

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-11-23 10:03 AM

Whatever.

What was the point of all that bloodshed fighting the IRA now the Tories are giving the DUP everything they want to keep their own jobs?

At least the DUP are on Britain's side ;-) ............Unlike you back stabbing Britain Corbynista's *-) ........

Go on admit it Peter/John/etc your ashamed to be British aren't you? >:-) ...........

Archived