Johnson already backtracking

Bulletguy

Actually I am surprised he did that. Most of us know that Boris will likely shaft the Brexiteers, him not being a real Brexiteer and all that but I did actually expect him to just openly lie about it last night and say we would be out Oct 31 deal or no deal.

pelmetman - 2019-06-19 3:43 PM

I'm still voting Boris :D .........

Then i expect you'll have the pitchfork ready to stick him on the bonfire when you find you're still in the EU come 5th November? (lol)

Who will you turn to next as you're not just running out of time, but politicians too? (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-19 4:47 PM

Then i expect you'll have the pitchfork ready to stick him on the bonfire when you find you're still in the EU come 5th November? (lol)

Who will you turn to next as you're not just running out of time, but politicians too? (lol)

You forget ;-) .........I have Farage and The Brexit Party in my ammo pouch B-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-06-19 5:10 PM

You forget ;-) .........I have Farage and The Brexit Party in my ammo pouch B-) .........

Who next after that? So far you've not got anything of what you voted for have you?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-19 5:43 PM

Who next after that? So far you've not got anything of what you voted for have you?

If plan "B"rexit and Farage fails against the Remoaner establishment as well...... then I reckon the UK is as I knew it is dead :-| ........

Which means plan "C" ;-) .........

Clear off to Sunny Spain B-) ........

It's nice to still have options at my age :D ........

Where as your's is prolly which make of man nappy.... Tennaman or? :-S .........

While were talking about Boris ... https://news.sky.com/story/leadership-debate-imam-who-questioned-boris-johnson-suspended-over-antisemitic-tweets-11744904 ... Yuk and double yuk ... Typical Beeb to allow em though ... Mmmm ... Another involved n'all yesterday a Mr Aman Thackar , a former Labour Party candidate has been suspended from his place of work over a tweet ... Shocking these people , truly shocking

pelmetman - 2019-06-19 6:07 PM

If plan "B"rexit and Farage fails against the Remoaner establishment as well...... then I reckon the UK is as I knew it is dead :-| ........

Why am i not surprised at that? *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-19 6:48 PM

Still cant get over the fact that all expats, including us longtermers aren't selfish b*stards eh Bullet? :D ........

We prefer to vote for what's best for our country......Not ourselves B-) ............

Perhaps you should try putting country before Communist ideology for once ;-) .......

Just sayin >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-06-19 8:01 PM

Good old unbiased Beeb ... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7157497/Imam-attacked-Boris-saying-words-consequences-leaders-debate.html ... Not nice ... Not nice at all

Imagine what they'll be like if Boris becomes PM :D .........

Hopefully one of his first jobs will be to launch a investigation into the BBC and the EC into their obvious lack of impartiality *-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-06-19 7:10 PM

Still cant get over the fact that all expats, including us longtermers aren't selfish b*stards eh Bullet? :D ........

We prefer to vote for what's best for our country......Not ourselves B-) ............

Perhaps you should try putting country before Communist ideology for once ;-) .......

Instead of running off trying to fly under flags of convenience all the time you might gain a little more respect if you stuck by some moral principles, though admittedly from what i've seen they appear to lack any substance in your case. Waving your Little Englander flag around and spouting silly Brexit soundbites whilst sitting in a field in Spain comes over as rather crass two faced lunacy to say the least. If you cannot understand why.......then i suggest you read the comments on that twitter feed which might help you realise how you, and people like you (such as batty Benidorm Barry and his wife) are seen by people here in UK.

Incidentally British living in Spain or any other country are not 'expats'......they are immigrants. It's about time you made your mind up if you are going to become an immigrant as you need to formally legalise your status which it currently isn't. Time you stopped leeching off the services in this country and deceiving the Spanish and British authorities.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-19 9:11 PM

Instead of running off trying to fly under flags of convenience all the time you might gain a little more respect if you stuck by some moral principles, though admittedly from what i've seen they appear to lack any substance in your case. Waving your Little Englander flag around and spouting silly Brexit soundbites whilst sitting in a field in Spain comes over as rather crass two faced lunacy to say the least. If you cannot understand why.......then i suggest you read the comments on that twitter feed which might help you realise how you, and people like you (such as batty Benidorm Barry and his wife) are seen by people here in UK.

Incidentally British living in Spain or any other country are not 'expats'......they are immigrants. It's about time you made your mind up if you are going to become an immigrant as you need to formally legalise your status which it currently isn't. Time you stopped leeching off the services in this country and deceiving the Spanish and British authorities.

Just a suggestion Dumb Dumb ;-) ........

Perhaps you need to google the meanings of... "immigrant"..... "tourist"......and just for good measure "Temporary resident" :D .........

Then for a change you may know WTF you are talking about :-| .......

pelmetman - 2019-06-19 9:22 PM

Perhaps you need to google the meanings of... "immigrant"..... "tourist"......and just for good measure "Temporary resident" :D .........

I suggest you read the following;

The technical definition of an expat is someone who lives and works abroad for a temporary period of time but plans to return to their home country,” explained Sophie Cranston, a lecturer in human geography at Loughborough University. Unlike an immigrant, who moves to another country with the intent of staying permanently, being an expat is defined, in part, by a lack of permanence—whether an expat has lived abroad for 10 months or 10 years, he or she still has the intention of returning home.

As for your claim to "temporary residence" in Spain, that point has already been explained to you time and time again that little 'benefit' you obtained under duplicitous methods will cut no ice IF UK exits the EU and becomes a 'third country' status....you will certainly be in violation of UK immigration laws and could easily end up making yourself 'stateless' as an illegal. Poetic justice will be oh so sweet!! (lol)

You're a blight on the many genuine British immigrant residents in Spain who rightly pay their taxes there and don't run back to the UK as 'health tourists' or expect to cherry pick bits of UK state system they forfeited their right to access when they left.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-19 10:27 PM

As for your claim to "temporary residence" in Spain, that point has already been explained to you time and time again that little 'benefit' you obtained under duplicitous methods will cut no ice IF UK exits the EU and becomes a 'third country' status....you will certainly be in violation of UK immigration laws and could easily end up making yourself 'stateless' as an illegal. Poetic justice will be oh so sweet!! (lol)

I'm not a temporary resident ;-) ........

Coz we haven't left yet *-)......

Although I do have most of the necessary paperwork in place for when we do :D .......

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2019-06-19 9:22 PM

I suggest you read the following;

The technical definition of an expat is someone who lives and works abroad for a temporary period of time but plans to return to their home country,” explained Sophie Cranston, a lecturer in human geography at Loughborough University. Unlike an immigrant, who moves to another country with the intent of staying permanently, being an expat is defined, in part, by a lack of permanence—whether an expat has lived abroad for 10 months or 10 years, he or she still has the intention of returning home.

So I'm a expat/tourist?......... suits me B-) .....

Guest pelmetman

You're a blight on the many genuine British immigrant residents in Spain who rightly pay their taxes there and don't run back to the UK as 'health tourists' or expect to cherry pick bits of UK state system they forfeited their right to access when they left.

You mean like my older brother? ;-) ......

Who has businesses both in Spain and the UK and pay's taxes in both countries :-| .........

So is he not entitled to both cherries? :-S .........

When you learn to multi quote properly instead of splitting a post up to then make half a dozen separate postings back....i might just take the trouble to respond.

As for your brother, i'm not remotely interested as his movements were never under discussion......yours were. *-)

You're squirming and wriggling again.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-06-19 10:49 PM

When you learn to multi quote properly instead of splitting a post up to then make half a dozen separate postings back....i might just take the trouble to respond.

As for your brother, i'm not remotely interested as his movements were never under discussion......yours were. *-)

I don't need to squirm or wriggle ;-) .........

I'm the bloke early retired in the sun who's more than happy with his lot B-) ........

It's you Remoaners who seem to have the problem :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-06-19 10:58 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-06-19 10:49 PM

I don't need to squirm or wriggle ;-) .........

You will when the Spanish authorities tumble your ruse and kick you out, only to then face questioning by UK immigration as an illegal when you attempt to wriggle your way back here. Poetic justice will be sweet. (lol)

Archived