Johnson blows the racist dog whistle

Bulletguy

Johnson wants everyone in UK to speak English as their first language. Great way to alienate yourself from many Welsh who consider Welsh as their first language and some Scots who speak Gaelic so he's just talking about Little England again and having a pop at immigrants which appeals to the racists and xenophobes.

British can go to live and work in any European country without the ability to speak the language and many do. A smattering do make the effort to learn but there is no demand or expectation.

I've yet to meet any migrant to UK....err i mean Little England, who couldn't speak English. Come to think of it, Johnsons babbling stuttered "English" is somewhat questionable.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/boris-johnson-too-many-areas-where-english-is-not-first-language_uk_5d1f367be4b04c48141237d2?guccounter=1

I Would just ignore him if I were you. He is just pandering to The Tory Party Pelmets. He will say exactly what they want to hear. Its best normal people just ignore him. There is feck all we can do and he has them completely convinced. He probably has an Entonian version of the Donald Trump presidential campaign script someone has adopted for him.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-07-06 5:33 PM

I Would just ignore him if I were you.

Good advice ;-) ..........

It's not like Bullets brain cell can cope with change at his stage of life :-| ........

That's typical of folk who have spent their whole lives living off the taxpayer *-) .......

That's prolly why our education industry is so rabidly lefty :D .........

If it weren't for the tripe they teach......they might have to get a proper job >:-) .......

I Would just ignore him if I were you. He is just pandering to The Tory Party Pelmets. He will say exactly what they want to hear. Its best normal people just ignore him. There is feck all we can do and he has them completely convinced. He probably has an Entonian version of the Donald Trump presidential campaign script someone has adopted for him.

Oh no, his xenophobia, racism, bigotry and incessant buffoonery has to be highlighted and called out otherwise the sane minded will resign themselves to Little Englander ways and believe it's 'the norm'. Never roll over.

pelmetman - 2019-07-06 5:51 PM

It's not like Bullets brain cell can cope with change at his stage of life :-| ........

That's typical of folk who have spent their whole lives living off the taxpayer *-) .......

Do enlighten me as per your claim (in bold) as i'd love to hear how/where you arrive at that conclusion.

Coming from a self confessed state benefit scrounger, not only is that remark more than a tad ironic, but wholly false and unfounded.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-06 6:01 PM

Do enlighten me as per your claim (in bold) as i'd love to hear how/where you arrive at that conclusion.

Coming from a self confessed state benefit scrounger, not only is that remark more than a tad ironic, but wholly false and unfounded.

Have you ever sort work not financed by the state? ;-) ...........

As for my time on tax credits that's kinda proves my point does it not??????? >:-) ......

The sense of entitlement seethes from folk like you :-| ........

Just sayin :D .......

pelmetman - 2019-07-06 6:17 PM

BAE Systems is not state owned........it's been privately owned since February 1981.

Dummy. *-)

So when you were deck scrubbing as a Navy boy, you were "financed by the state" eh? (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-06 6:35 PM

BAE Systems is not state owned........it's been privately owned since February 1981.

Dummy. *-)

So when you were deck scrubbing as a Navy boy, you were "financed by the state" eh? (lol)

Eh? :-S ........

Pseudo privatization doesn't count :D .......

As technically my Navy pension is paid by quango ;-) .......

I'm referring to hardcore self employment >:-) .........and I don't mean beating yer Bishop (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-07-06 6:46 PM

Dummy. *-)

No such thing.....quit trying to wriggle your way out. You dropped a bollock trying to be clever and ended up with egg on your face.

Thatchers government sold 51.57% of the shares in British Aerospace in order to return the company to private ownership. The remaining shares were finally sold in April 1985 but the Government retained a single £1 'Golden share' that would allow it to veto any possibility of foreign ownership.

No matter how you try to spin it......it's been a PRIVATELY OWNED company since 1981 and NOT STATE OWNED.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-06 7:04 PM

Dummy. *-)

No such thing.....quit trying to wriggle your way out. You dropped a bollock trying to be clever and ended up with egg on your face.

Thatchers government sold 51.57% of the shares in British Aerospace in order to return the company to private ownership. The remaining shares were finally sold in April 1985 but the Government retained a single £1 'Golden share' that would allow it to veto any possibility of foreign ownership.

No matter how you try to spin it......it's been a PRIVATELY OWNED company since 1981 and NOT STATE OWNED.

Golden share ;-) ......ie pseudo state owned without having to suck up to its union members :D .......

pelmetman - 2019-07-06 7:23 PM

Dummy. *-)

Golden share ;-) ......ie pseudo state owned without having to suck up to its union members :D .......

God this is like trying to explain logical fact to a brick wall. I know how much you hate it when caught out in a lie and NEVER admit you got something wrong but you're showing yourself up yet again to the point of embarrassment. *-)

The £1 'Golden share' is a constitutional legally binding agreement between the PRIVATE OWNERS and UK government to block it from being sold on to any foreign ownership. That is unprecedented in a privately owned company but if you cannot get your head around the reason why, you're thicker than i ever imagined possible.

Nothing to do with 'sucking up to union members' at all. Three big glaringly obvious clues......country, security and defence. The power of veto is there for every British citizens benefit.....unfortunately that includes dummies like you which makes me wonder why we bother. Got that now? *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-06 8:35 PM

Dummy. *-)

God this is like trying to explain logical fact to a brick wall. I know how much you hate it when caught out in a lie and NEVER admit you got something wrong but you're showing yourself up yet again to the point of embarrassment. *-)

The £1 'Golden share' is a constitutional legally binding agreement between the PRIVATE OWNERS and UK government to block it from being sold on to any foreign ownership. That is unprecedented in a privately owned company but if you cannot get your head around the reason why, you're thicker than i ever imagined possible.

Nothing to do with 'sucking up to union members' at all. Three big glaringly obvious clues......country, security and defence. The power of veto is there for every British citizens benefit.....unfortunately that includes dummies like you which makes me wonder why we bother. Got that now? *-)

Really ;-) .......

So you worked for "Private" business that made munitions :-| ........

Cant say I saw any of your products in Tesco's >:-) ........

Perhaps that's because you were a pseudo private company bankrolled by the UK taxpayer :D .......

pelmetman - 2019-07-06 8:56 PM

Dummy. *-)

Really ;-) .......

So you worked for a Private company that made munitions? :-| ........

Correct......you finally got there. *-)

Idiotic comment. *-)

Perhaps that's because you were a private company bankrolled by the UK taxpayer :D ..

Quit the conjecture crap and try posting facts for a change. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-06 10:43 PM

Dummy. *-)

Really ;-) .......

Idiotic comment. *-)

Perhaps that's because you were a private company bankrolled by the UK taxpayer :D ..

Who was your biggest customer? .....................HM government.......

Who said who you were allowed to sell to?........HM Government......

Ergo you were a pseudo private company who's main income was from the UK taxpayer ;-) ...........

Don't badger the poor auld pensioner, he's already demented enough. 8-)

Anyway, what would he know about BAE, he just operated a machine in a factory ... unless he swept the floor. ;-)

What worries me about him most is that he worked for a UK munitions company but has strong political links to Communist countries. Perhaps he was a Mole?

pelmetman - 2019-07-07 9:06 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-06 10:43 PM

Dummy. *-)

Really ;-) .......

Idiotic comment. *-)

Who was your biggest customer? HM government.

That's a very obtuse description. HMG approved, or disproved contracts. Nothing went anywhere without their knowledge. Saudi is a major customer, currently committing genocide in Yemen which you aren't bothered about. Saudi can't buy from that country you hate, Germany, as they've extended their arms embargo to them.

Who said who you were allowed to sell to? HM Government.

All arms contracts have to be licenced....but that doesn't make the manufacturer state owned. The pharma industry is a similar example of that.

Ergo you were a private company who's main income was from the UK taxpayer ;-) ...........

UK has a defence budget which has been in place for years set and controlled by government. For 2019/20 the planned budget is £37.6 billion.

For your crackpot fantasy to become reality UK would need to dismantle it's entire defence budget altogether as that's what you're advocating. But as you don't pay any tax, i find your view totally hypocritical.

Archived