Johnson commutes

Bulletguy

Jetson Johnson flew into Cornwall aboard his private Dreamliner after a 200 mile flight from London for the G7.

On his arrival he announced he will be asking his fellow leaders to rise to the challenge of beating the pandemic and building back better, fairer and greener. *-)

He really is totally detached from reality.

link for those who wish to read the comments, many of which drew the obvious conclusion;

801659593_JetsonJohnson.thumb.JPG.dca1d351cf33552205df9da3101afa2d.JPG

malc d - 2021-06-10 4:11 PM

I can understand why he considered it essential for him to go by plane.

Having a photo of him stepping off a train would totally ruin the presidential image he has of himself.

:-|

He's got some serious sorting out to do over the mess he's making of Ireland and the GAF. President Biden is holding him to account.

The most worrying thing about this is not that he took a private jet from just down the road to go to a conference for world leaders where climate change and green issues were top of the agenda but he actually tweeted about it. 8-) I always thought he was perhaps a notch or two higher than Trump in intelligence and common sense but he clearly isn't. Even more disturbing is you would assume he has advisors (maybe its just Carrie now i dunno) and they never picked up on it either.

What a tool

Anyway, the tweet comments are hilarious so every cloud an all that.

I sympathise with the 3,482 residents of Carbis Bay whose lives will have been disrupted by the mad decision to hold the G7 in such a tiny place with insufficient hospitality facilities. Apparently they've even resorted to hiring fleets of luxury motorhomes to house the security staff.

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/400-joe-biden-secret-service-5510025

Bulletguy - 2021-06-11 2:32 PM

Apparently they've even resorted to hiring fleets of luxury motorhomes to house the security staff.

I wonder who got that contract - and if they donate to, or are related to, anyone in the government .

( I hope we aren't expecting the yanks to pay ).

:-D

When you think about it Cornwall is just about the worst place to hold it. Its one of the worst PIA places to get to in the country. They even had to cough up £8m to extend the runway at Newquay so Airforce one could land there. https://dailyuknews.com/us-news/uk-spends-8m-lengthening-newquay-runway-for-air-force-one/

Whats wrong with somewhere like Watford? There is an RAF base there or just round the corner and its just round the M25 to Heathrow.

They could have held it here!! Barnard Castle is now the most famous rural town in the world, the money is now all in Darlo just down the road and Airforce one has landed at Durham Tees Valley before less than 30 miles away. I could have made a few quid there providing entertainment or flogging anti Johnson merch.

malc d - 2021-06-11 5:56 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-06-11 2:32 PM

Apparently they've even resorted to hiring fleets of luxury motorhomes to house the security staff.

I wonder who got that contract - and if they donate to, or are related to, anyone in the government .

( I hope we aren't expecting the yanks to pay ).

:-D

As procurement has been taken over by Johnsons 'chumocrats', I expect so. And after they've eventually departed, woe betide any of the proles that dare park up their mh's or campers in the same places because they will get booted off.

They've even kicked the homeless out of hotels for the rooms.

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/cornwall-homeless-population-forced-out-accommodation-g7-1037570

Barryd999 - 2021-06-11 6:03 PM

When you think about it Cornwall is just about the worst place to hold it. Its one of the worst PIA places to get to in the country. They even had to cough up £8m to extend the runway at Newquay so Airforce one could land there. https://dailyuknews.com/us-news/uk-spends-8m-lengthening-newquay-runway-for-air-force-one/

Whats wrong with somewhere like Watford? There is an RAF base there or just round the corner and its just round the M25 to Heathrow.

As Malc said in a post, Johnson is trying to look "presidential" and he wouldn't be able to do that outside an aircraft hangar at Watford. Carbis bay is a completely bonkers place to hold it but then what else do we expect from this clown and his circus? He doesn't do sensible.

Many far more practical and less expensive places they could have held it - any of the party conference venues for a start.

Saw a TV programme on the charity foodbank at Cambourne - only 4 miles from the sea and there are kids there who have never seen it.

BoJo's extravagance and waste is another slap in the face for them, but then I guess they don't vote Tory anyway.

I can't see it impressing Joe Biden either

His family was Irish, and he seems more concerned about BoJo reneging on the deal he signed with them only last year.

John52 - 2021-06-12 7:08 AM

Many far more practical and less expensive places they could have held it - any of the party conference venues for a start.

Saw a TV programme on the charity foodbank at Cambourne - only 4 miles from the sea and there are kids there who have never seen it.

BoJo's extravagance and waste is another slap in the face for them, but then I guess they don't vote Tory anyway.

His family was Irish, and he seems more concerned about BoJo reneging on the deal he signed with them only last year.

How dare the Tories not provide free travel for Cambourne kids to the coast only 4 miles away ... Its not the kids fault their parents prefer fags/beer/TV/mobiles/dope etc etc ... Can we start a petition for these poor kids please, maybe we can protest outside the local Tory HQ ... Shocking

Birdbrain - 2021-06-12 7:38 AM

How dare the Tories not provide free travel for Cambourne kids to the coast only 4 miles away ... Its not the kids fault their parents prefer fags/beer/TV/mobiles/dope etc etc ... Can we start a petition for these poor kids please, maybe we can protest outside the local Tory HQ ... Shocking

Maybe the Tories should provide free travel for them though. These are their core voters now it seems, just look at Hartlepool. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2021-06-12 8:36 AM

Maybe the Tories should provide free travel for them though. These are their core voters now it seems, just look at Hartlepool. (lol)

Maybe those nasty Tories can provide free tickets to Disney for my grandkids ... They've never been

Birdbrain - 2021-06-12 9:05 AM

Maybe those nasty Tories can provide free tickets to Disney for my grandkids ... They've never been

Is Disney only 4 miles from Uddersfield and free to enter?

Bulletguy - 2021-06-11 6:49 PM

Carbis bay is a completely bonkers place to hold it but then what else do we expect from this clown and his circus?

He doesn't do sensible.

He doesn't do sensible - he does political.

He can claim that going to Cornwall is part of his " levelling up " plan.

Look at the crowds going to Cornwall - spending all that money - ( including half the staff of the BBC ).

He plays the part of a clown for a reason - and so far it's working for him.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-06-12 9:46 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-06-12 9:05 AM

Is Disney only 4 miles from Uddersfield and free to enter?

So your denying my grandkids the chance to go somewhere they've never experienced because its more than 4 miles away??? ... Thats not nice is it ... Does that mean we can stop all aid the UK dishes out if its more than 4 miles away from the UK???

malc d - 2021-06-12 10:54 AM

Bulletguy - 2021-06-11 6:49 PM

Carbis bay is a completely bonkers place to hold it but then what else do we expect from this clown and his circus?

He doesn't do sensible.

He doesn't do sensible - he does political.

He can claim that going to Cornwall is part of his " levelling up " plan.

Look at the crowds going to Cornwall - spending all that money - ( including half the staff of the BBC ).

He plays the part of a clown for a reason - and so far it's working for him.

And these folks swallowed the bait.....hook, line and sinker which has now sunk them. Johnson sold them those sunlit uplands but they got well and truly shafted, some losing their businesses entirely.

It's going to take more than fooling around on a zip wire and arriving in his private jet from London for a Bolly and Beluga jolly is just sticking the finger up and mocking them.

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/cornwall-fisherman-says-brexit-export-4956923

https://www.cornwalllive.com/whats-on/whats-on-news/fishing-life-cornwall-newlyn-brexit-5033238

Bulletguy - 2021-06-12 3:14 PM

It's going to take more than fooling around on a zip wire and arriving in his private jet from London for a Bolly and Beluga jolly is just sticking the finger up and mocking them.

Total p*sstake

BoJo having a lavish conference at our expense to decide where to send aid to whilst ignoring the people right there.

Local foodbank has been closed to make way for him, Covid cases rocketed, and organiser says

'“It’s good they are meeting to discuss climate change and recovery from the pandemic, but holding the summit in Cornwall is probably going to make things worse here.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/13/st-ives-concerns-over-covid-cases-linked-g7-summit-hospitality-venues-close

But then I suppose they didn't vote for him anyway

Archived