Johnson contradicts himself on Russian meddling

Bulletguy

But in December 2017, Mr Johnson revealed that he had in fact seen evidence of Russian interference in UK democratic processes.

At a joint press conference, the Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said: “The person sitting next to me, Boris Johnson, said recently that he had no evidence that Russia meddled in the referendum over Britain’s exit from the European Union.”

Mr Johnson was keen to correct him: “‘Not successfully’, is the word that I think you need to introduce.”

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-johnson-contradicts-himself-over-russian-meddling

We've had POTUS Trump and the Russians , Stormy Daniels , Magical big red bus and now we have Boris and the Russians ... Father Christmas lives ... Poor darlings ... I reckon our very own hate squad could all be Democrats given the way the fantasy Disney impeachment proceedings evidence is going over in our fave country ... Even makes Barrys evidence for this that and t'other compelling

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-11-21 7:19 AM

What can BoJo do as Prime Minister when nobody believes a word he says :-S

That's rich coming from someone who reckons Corbyn isn't a anti semite or a terrorist sympathizer (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2019-11-21 7:28 AM

That's rich coming from someone who reckons Corbyn isn't a anti semite or a terrorist sympathizer (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

He’s not the only one.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-11-21 7:38 AM

pelmetman - 2019-11-21 7:28 AM

He’s not the only one.

It's pretty obvious that you're another supporter of Corbyn's antisemitism *-) ..........

747 - 2019-11-20 9:56 PM

So you are saying that Boris Johnson was involved in that Russian subversion of the democratic process?

If so, that is a serious allegation.

Read the thread title again.....listen to the question asked on first link and the reply from Johnson, then read the second link.

The thing is the Russians were successful with their meddling. Leave won!

Everyone knows they interfered with the referendum. They are still doing it now. I can only conclude that there is something in that report that he really does not want the public to see. It must be pretty damaging otherwise why wouldnt you just publish it. If it says Russian troll farms influenced the vote on social media most people will know that already, its a fact. so what else is there?

Its a known fact that Putin wanted leave to win as it will weaken the UK and Europe. Of course he is going to pump resources into that.

Bulletguy - 2019-11-21 9:59 AM

So you are saying that Boris Johnson was involved in that Russian subversion of the democratic process?

Read the thread title again.....listen to the question asked on first link and the reply from Johnson, then read the second link.

I'm sorry, I forgot it was you so I will rephrase it to make it easier for you to understand.

Was Boris complicit in the Russian operation to subvert British sovereignty by using fake news on social media platforms?

ie did he help plan or was aware of the Russian operation?

747 - 2019-11-21 12:43 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-11-21 9:59 AM

I'm sorry, I forgot it was you so I will rephrase it to make it easier for you to understand.

Was Boris complicit in the Russian operation to subvert British sovereignty by using fake news on social media platforms?

ie did he help plan or was aware of the Russian operation?

No need to be facetious. When asked the question by the Teeside guy Johnson stutters and stumbles his reply back saying he's seen "absolutely no evidence", but the article suggests he had back in 2017 and adding "not successfully" just compounds the issue. Using the GE as an excuse to delay publication also adds further to public suspicion. If there truly is "absolutely no evidence" of Russian interference and the government have a totally clean slate, then that report would already have been released to the public. He's doing himself, and Brexit, no favour at all by sitting on the report.

So, Johnson is innocent then.

If it happened and he had no knowledge of it, he would be wise to take no action in the run up to the GE. There will be plenty of time for an inquiry once he has settled back in to Number 10. :D

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-11-21 7:43 PM

If it happened and he had no knowledge of it, he would be wise to take no action in the run up to the GE. There will be plenty of time for an inquiry once he has settled back in to Number 10. :D

Ey up Stumpy ;-) ........

You're starting to sound like a convert to the dark side?. 8-) .........

Together we can rule the galaxy :D ........

His actions are not that of an entirely innocent party, not to me and many others judging by views expressed on other forums on the subject.

If nothing to hide then there is nothing to fear, so publish. But he won't until after the GE which leads me to believe he has something to hide which he knows will be damaging to his chances of election.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-11-21 8:50 PM

His actions are not that of an entirely innocent party, not to me and many others judging by views expressed on other forums on the subject.

If nothing to hide then there is nothing to fear, so publish. But he won't until after the GE which leads me to believe he has something to hide which he knows will be damaging to his chances of election.

Its curious that you ignore your Fuhrers previous meeting with Soviet spies? ;-) .........

But then again he's never been very fussy with the unsavory swamps he's wallowed in has he??????? >:-) .........

P1010899.JPG.a1f921108f509f61d2479494171796aa.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-11-21 8:58 PM

Its curious that you ignore your Fuhrers previous meeting with Soviet spies? ;-) .........

But then again he's never been very fussy with the unsavory swamps he's wallowed in has he??????? >:-) .........

Oh your Fuhrer Johnson.....yes that's true.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/11/boris-johnson-met-london-professor-linked-to-fbis-russia-investigation

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/nov/17/boris-johnson-met-alexander-lebedev-without-security-after-nato-summit

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/susie-boniface-boris-johnsons-russia-20859810

Then there's your Fuhrers 'boss' Cummings and his shady past and questionable 'vetting' if any. *-)

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-faces-questions-over-20801502

Seriously Pelmet......you're digging yourself into a deeper hole. (lol)

Reds under the beds then?

You have been reading too many John Le Carre novels. *-)

Archived